[1.7.10] Hello World! [Curse Launcher][Full Release][HQM][JamPacked II]

Would You Watch Videos If We Made Them? Some gameplay and some modpack creation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
I really like how you are making the modpack technology based and having loads of quests! Keep up the great work!!!!!
Nice to hear someone else is interested, the great work is being kept up! Quest writing and lore writing are both well underway!

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds amazing! Super excited to hopefully try it out later this week. :D
Okay, so looking at the progress we've made, I think I can release a version this weekend, complete with the actual machine making, mass hoarding, adventuring questlines. But the lore and secrets questlines probably won't be implemented, they should be done about a week after the first beta release! So... Release Hype begin!

Reactions: Copenex

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
@parcel31u, tweet me when ME^-1 is ready, unless... You haven't announced it to the public yet... Then I will go back into the shadows and you will never hear from me again... ;)

Also @astralbeast56, if you would need any help in making lores for quests, I would be glad to help. Just go and read my lore for my "no longer developed pack", Technological Rebellion .

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
It's really hard to get any work done when I'm playing with my pearcels, building villages for them.

And that's where Java comes in! You learn Java, make a mod that makes pearcels an entity and let them loose in the base thingy, or whatever you are building... So that they can play with each other while you build them a better home (the structures that you are building for the map) :p

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Let me know when you have an alpha test version :)
Wow, I most definitely will! I can probably have one for tomorrow or the following day? Depends how quick the FTB approval process is, and if everything is okay with it :) Also, couldn't miss this chance to say thanks for your amazing modpacks, they are one of my biggest inspirations in making this pack! I also adopted your, break all the things rule, because of how awesome it worked in your packs! Your feedback would be very interesting to hear, learning from the master and all that! :D

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so big news! I'm getting ready to push a very alpha version tomorrow! The pack won't have any minetweaker scripts yet and the lore expansion part of the pack is currently underway by @Enarkay_ and will be implemented in around about a weeks time! But this pack seems to have gained a lot of interest, so with two questlines already complete, I feel releasing now will give people a chance to look at the pack and the mod list and see if they think it works! People will have to bare in mind, a great majority of the storyline for the pack revolves around the lore, and so the storyline won't be clear to you until that releases, but for now feel free to enjpy some kickass quests and have a play around with the map! Expect a code in the next 24-72 hours, depending on FTB application response times :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Copenex

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
ok THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG TUYGVTFGHC&^FGYHFRDFTGHUGFRDFTYGHBFDTRHBGFDERFXDHBFCXDHB FCF
No problem! I just hope you enjoy it! And be sure to fill out the feedback form available in the main thread when you do get a chance to play! I really want to stress this is no where near a finished product, I just feel feedback is important in order to continue with development in a way people would like :)