[1.7.10]Atonement: Sins of the Past Hardcore Survival Thaumcraft Focused

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you worrying about getting notes from scanning stuff? In truth I don't understand why that particular feature is even still in Thaumcraft.
It's not. There's no reason to keep scribing tools and paper in your inventory anymore. Clues to new research from scanning just unlock theories in the book.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
So I haven't been able to play this since yesterday morning because it just crashes, something about chickenchunks. I had that locked file problem so i couldn't update, backed up the save, deleted the install folder, reinstalled atonement, and i'm still getting this chickenchunks error, even on the first load after the reinstall. I've got a dozen crash reports now, here is the one from immediately after the reinstall. I've got a slow connection here so I'd rather not have to keep deleting and reinstalling.

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-02_16.39.00-client.txt
    18.9 KB · Views: 65

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
So I haven't been able to play this since yesterday morning because it just crashes, something about chickenchunks. I had that locked file problem so i couldn't update, backed up the save, deleted the install folder, reinstalled atonement, and i'm still getting this chickenchunks error, even on the first load after the reinstall. I've got a dozen crash reports now, here is the one from immediately after the reinstall. I've got a slow connection here so I'd rather not have to keep deleting and reinstalling.
Check your antivirus. There is a chance it is interfering by sandboxing or otherwise blocking that file.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Check your antivirus. There is a chance it is interfering by sandboxing or otherwise blocking that file.
So far at least that seems to be helping (at least it worked once), i guess i remember a similar problem back with FTB and my curse folder is in a different place so it wasn't included in that exception.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
The last update lowered my fps back to 15, with fastcraft.

Then I decided to add optifine HD_U_B7. Now it's a very smooth 30-50fps. They even fixed the annoying bug that didn't render chests at some viewing angles.

edit: but the tainted grass is no longer purple, and there may be other conflicts with the modpack...

Last edited:

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
it seems i've managed to build my base in a chunk that lacks a node, but is resisting the ethereal bloom, anyone got any ideas what my issue is?

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Oh, that issue. Witchery saplings don't work like that, you need mutandis.

Byryndyk30

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, that issue. Witchery saplings don't work like that, you need mutandis.
Ок, mutandis.

Why, then, NEI says that it is possible to extract from the grass rowan sapling ? You can fix this?

NEI says that you can get from a lot of different grass seedlings , but actually produced only one (oak) - it is confusing ) )

There are some recipes that clears the displayed incorrectly . For example - wood rowan: https://yadi.sk/i/uCY12hM5h7qPK

Again thanks Google translator ))

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ок, mutandis.

Why, then, NEI says that it is possible to extract from the grass rowan sapling ? You can fix this?

NEI says that you can get from a lot of different grass seedlings , but actually produced only one (oak) - it is confusing ) )

There are some recipes that clears the displayed incorrectly . For example - wood rowan: https://yadi.sk/i/uCY12hM5h7qPK

Again thanks Google translator ))
Yeah, it is an oddity in Witchery's interaction with NEI. I might be able to suppress the incorrect recipes.

Byryndyk30

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
I know that to get koboldite used Hobgoblins.
These Hobgoblins usually live in forests. But there are no forests. Where can I find Hobgoblins, or how to create them?

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I just had a Silverfish vein of nearly 90 fishes, hehe. A stack and a half of temporal nuggets.

Byryndyk30

Jul 29, 2019
This is a bug , or am I doing something wrong?
Earlier ( in the old version Botany ) did the same , and everything worked .