[1.7.10]Atonement: Sins of the Past Hardcore Survival Thaumcraft Focused

Byryndyk30

Jul 29, 2019
This is a bug , or am I doing something wrong?
Earlier ( in the old version Botany ) did the same , and everything worked .

It works !
It is strange that you had to wait quite a long time what would they have started to work - about 10 minutes - there were just 20 . But we began to work ...

Tell me if there a way to automatically pour lava on the ground ?
I have a lot of time playing with the mod Botany , but never found a way (except for Applied Energistics) pouring lava on the ground ...

Thanks Google Translator ))

Last edited:

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
It works !
It is strange that you had to wait quite a long time what would they have started to work - about 10 minutes - there were just 20 . But we began to work ...

Tell me if there a way to automatically pour lava on the ground ?
I have a lot of time playing with the mod Botany , but never found a way (except for Applied Energistics) pouring lava on the ground ...

Thanks Google Translator ))
Thermalilies have a very long cooldown now. There are a few mods with ways to automatically place lava into the world... the Arcane Spa might be the easiest way in this pack.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Won't matter, magic forest biomes come from pure nodes, and those are pure random. You just have to travel around a bit and watch for the green on your map versus the purple.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Does anybody know any early game food sources I can use?

Fishing works underground, you can get a couple string from witch circles or greatwood trees. You can also shear/plant some grass to farm more wheat seeds.

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Fishing works underground, you can get a couple string from witch circles or greatwood trees. You can also shear/plant some grass to farm more wheat seeds.
Ah thanks. Found a skelly spawner so growing wheat shouldn't be a problem :D

Also, got a bit of a bug.
The extra yellow hearts that show up when you put on armor have disappeared. I tried putting the armor on and off, I tried re logging and restarted the game, still nothing.
Any help would be awesome :)

Mr_Hosed

Jul 29, 2019
Ah thanks. Found a skelly spawner so growing wheat shouldn't be a problem :D

Also, got a bit of a bug.
The extra yellow hearts that show up when you put on armor have disappeared. I tried putting the armor on and off, I tried re logging and restarted the game, still nothing.
Any help would be awesome :)

I had this happen before. It seems the hearts are still there, you just won't see them until you're hurt again.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
Question about the way Taint and Blooms work. If I get 9 blooms in a 3x3 and after all the taint biome is changed, would it be safe to move that center Bloom to an outside edge?

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Question about the way Taint and Blooms work. If I get 9 blooms in a 3x3 and after all the taint biome is changed, would it be safe to move that center Bloom to an outside edge?
It should be safe, taint spreads so as long as you don't have the tainted land biome on the inside, you should be good to move it :)

Desman

Sep 23, 2014

Yes, but each bloom clears a wide area, so no need to plant them in a 3x3. I think it's enough to spread them in a grid where there are 10-11 blocks between each bloom. 12 doesn't seem to cover everything.

Taint doesn't seem to spread back into the purified area. If it does, there's a tainted node nearby, possibly in a cave underground. You can destroy it and purify again.

tootootootootoo

Jul 29, 2019
One of the mods in this pack, Thaumic Horizons, is having a very large update pretty soon. Apart from many advanced new items, it will add an endgame way to create small spherical dimensional pockets from nodes, with some crazy effects such as even raining meat with corpus nodes. What are your thoughts on this? Are you going to put it as a goal, allowing the player to escape into a finite paradise? Or are you going to just leave it on the side, or disable it all together? Or something else?

Last edited:

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I tested a Weather Machine outside of my base entrance... Now I have to dig back in, because there's a tornado on top of the entrance :eek:

Reactions: Dylz101

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I think I mostly beat this pack :) I fought the Wither, Gaias and the dragon. Working on Witchery bosses, and then the warpy Thaumcraft section that I left for later.

Base screenshots.

Reactions: Zarvoxbe

SteelGiant

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to use a cage of wrath to spawn ghasts.

I have managed to make imprinted crystals for blazes and wisps successfully, but I can't get it to work for ghasts. I think the issue is that the ghasts have been replaced by epic siege mod mobs, and these don't count for the purpose of the imprinting crystals. Blazes and wisps were showing up on the WAILA as their names, but the ghasts looked something like "entity.ESM.someRandomName".

So does anyone know how to either get the ESM mobs to work with the imprinting crystals, or is there a way to find a normal ghast to kill? Can normal ghasts spawn at all in this pack?