[1.7.10]Atonement: Sins of the Past Hardcore Survival Thaumcraft Focused

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Magma cubes dropping slime balls is a bug, counting on that is not a great idea. Finding one is a chest, well if you do go buy a lottery ticket cuz your one lucky dude. Witchery option as Shane says is mid game. You can probably get by without most of the thing you need slimeballs for, but not having easy access to them really stunts your quality of life.

Possible solutions:
add a mana poll recipe to wash magma cream
add a Botania altar recipe to make one
set thamic slime and magma cubes to shed them in the Botania config (the fact they shed them now it a bug)
make crafting table recipe that let's you combine some fairly early game resources into a slimeball (ex. Watermelon + Tainted goo)

Reactions: cannajan

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar do you think you could make the hardcore mode optional ? It's easy to die and restarting everytime from zero is a pain in the backside for me.

feralferret

Jul 29, 2019
My bottleneck right now is bones. I've been through a vast amount of caverns and haven't found a single spawner. I've cleansed a large area of the surface with silverwood trees, but no skeletons spawn in the magic forest. Anyone have tips on finding bones? :/

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
I havent needed slimeballs so far, but I'm still early game. I need string and chickens much more! Witchery needs eggs to get started

I cant unlock ethereal bloom, I have infusion and thaumic flowers researched, the guide says thats all I need but I must be missing something?

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
My bottleneck right now is bones. I've been through a vast amount of caverns and haven't found a single spawner. I've cleansed a large area of the surface with silverwood trees, but no skeletons spawn in the magic forest. Anyone have tips on finding bones? :/
There are skellies in nether fortresses, sounds extreme, but you have to go for blaze rods anyhow.
use wood ash to get 7 from each bone

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I havent needed slimeballs so far, but I'm still early game. I need string and chickens much more! Witchery needs eggs to get started

I cant unlock ethereal bloom, I have infusion and thaumic flowers researched, the guide says thats all I need but I must be missing something?
Scan a shimmerleaf, I think.

Mr_Hosed

Jul 29, 2019
There are three ways to get slim balls in the pack, magma cubes shed them but unless you know about them shedding you kill them so no slime plus it can be a Pain to wait for one to shed, you can find them in chest but that's just dumb luck, and you can get them from witchery but that's mid/late witchery so all in all i think this is just to much just for a slime ball. As to how useful they are well just look at the recipe for the Pyroclast Pendant.

Wait, the distillery is considered mid-game witchery? I didn't think Witchery really started until that point, but I've barely touched witchery in past mod-packs. I guess early game witchery is literally the production and application of Mutandis (cauldron and oven), which actually would make sense since you do spend quit a lot of time doing just that activity trying to get the specific saplings you're missing. I think I spent 2 real hours just making mutandis this weekend trying to get that last sapling I was missing (Hawthorne).

I did finally remember what I wanted Slimeballs for early game. Sticky pistons.

The Pyroclast Pendant can't be built (from what I've been able to discern) until after you've either found a Nether Fortress or proceeded past the Distillery in Witchery regardless. You need a Fire Rune and a Fire Rune needs Netherwart. Also, even though you can produce Netherwart in Witchery, you still can't grow it without first finding soul sand in the Nether.

I find in this pack that the mid-game doesn't start until you have Nether resources (Blaze Rods and Netherwart in particular). SO much stuff is locked behind those specific resources. I'm basically defining the mid-game being the point when you can grow everything that can be grown (all the plants, trees, and animals) and late-game being the ability to build above ground (After Weather Deflector). This is how the progression feels to me at least.

Eggs were pretty easy to get once you have a magnet ring (an investment of 9 iron and 1 gold) and an exo-suit (a rather hefty investment of copper, zinc, and some clay). Fly around for a few days, possibly bringing a steam setup for refilling and a bloom with you, occasionally setup an underground camp, grow some trees, smelt some charcoal, refill your suit, mine for a bit and wait for the chunks around you to spoil and reveal a magical forest, rinse, repeat. A single egg is all you need once you research the egg incubation Thaumcraft recipe.

The other option is to get an Alchemical Pool and a bunch of Greatwood saplings and start planting Silverwood until you get a Pure Node to spawn.

What I've noticed the most is that ANY mob drop from hostile mobs are very limited (nearly impossible to get) early game. Nothing spawns if you stay in an area for very long as the fiberous taint prevents vanilla mobs from spawning. The counter to this is that you're also incentivized not to clear a lot of chunks until you can actively light the surface for fear that Zombies will start spawning at night and digging into your base.

It would be nice if we had some (time sync, resource sync, both) way of producing mob drops early game to help accelerate out of the dig-hole, grow-wheat, cut-down-oak, find-diamonds phase. Then again, as it sits, a mob spawner is such a HUGE resource boom that it really is worth a massive investment of time and resource to get one or more. I dumped 3 of my first 6 diamonds into the dolly and I never regretted such a huge early resource investment.

Mr_Hosed

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar I wanted to expand the land around a Magical Forest (Pure Node) to clean up taint and make the base a little safer to access, but when I planted an Ethereal Bloom it started converting the Magical Forest into Plains, even directly under the node. I quickly removed it before it could finish the conversion, but since then (6 hours of real time in-game) the Magical Forest hasn't retaken the Plains back.

Am I missing something here? Is there a priority on what Biomes take precedence in Thaumcraft's biome shifts? Do I need to bottle and replace the Pure Node the "reset" the spread? It's very unexpected behavior and may be nothing you can change as it could just be the way Thaumcraft does things.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Is clockwork shovel supposed to dig slower than a stone shovel, or is it a bug? An identical clockwork pickaxe chews through stone like an enchanted diamond pickaxe (9 copper gears).

robert_s12

Jul 29, 2019
Hej i kinda have a problem with the latest update. The curse launcher says "A file is locked in another process" what is not the case, any idea what is causing this?
You can open the instance folder properties and uncheck read only, it should update properly after that.

TheKiller2015

Jul 29, 2019
Will a public server package be created and avaible for public dowload, and if so, during BETA stage or in a offcialy *stable* build?

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Scan a shimmerleaf, I think.

I hadn't got one to scan but after the latest update it was in the book to research :)

My silverleaf gave me 2 pure nodes :) I took some wood n leaves hoping for a sapling, then a storm took all the leaves and some wood, my tree now looks like a cobble tree as I've surrounded both nodes with cobble, hopefully it will survive the next storm!
Totally agree with Mr_Hosed that a spawner makes a huge difference to early game, well worth trying to find one before digging in.

Forger101

Jul 29, 2019

Don't worry I killed him.

Quick bug report as well. Animal companions will viciously attack you. I'm guessing that ESM is overriding their base ai and making them hostile.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
If possible, the Botanourgist's Inkwell creation should probably be disabled. The Inkwell doesn't work at all, so tossing your only Scribing Tools into a mana pool ruins them. Considering that feathers are not easy to come by, that's a game-breaking issue.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
If possible, the Botanourgist's Inkwell creation should probably be disabled. The Inkwell doesn't work at all, so tossing your only Scribing Tools into a mana pool ruins them. Considering that feathers are not easy to come by, that's a game-breaking issue.
The mana inkwell does work it just can't create a new research table, but can make new research and scribble aspects. you need mana pools set to sparing and toss them on for a sec.

fireguy

Jul 29, 2019
Soooo forge multipart is crashing ALL modpacks that have it on my system posted a report on all modpacks I have tried... And yes I did attempt to update the mod.
at---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 5/14/15 1:03 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/collection/Seq
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:502)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:215)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/collection/Seq
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:344)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ILanguageAdapter$ScalaAdapter.getNewInstance(ILanguageAdapter.java:20)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:504)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor5.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: scala.collection.Seq
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
... 35 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 37 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 789480288 bytes (752 MB) / 1211105280 bytes (1155 MB) up to 3102212096 bytes (2958 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3328m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.113.1387 Minecraft Forge 10.13.3.1387 80 mods loaded, 79 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
FML{7.10.113.1387} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1387-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Forge{10.13.3.1387} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.3.1387-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CodeChickenCore{1.0.5.37} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
InfiniBows{1.3.0 build 20} [InfiniBows] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.95} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.95-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
TubesCore{${version}} [Tubes Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
StartingInventory{1.7.10.r03} [StartingInventory] ([1.7.10]StartingInventory-universal-1.7.10.r03.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.5.1} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
koresample{1.7.10-1.2.5} [Kore Sample] (KoreSample-1.7.10-1.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
dendrology{1.7.10-1.3.1} [Ancient Trees] (AncientTrees-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
AppleCore{1.1.0} [AppleCore] (AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Automagy{0.23} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
BiblioCraft{1.10.4} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.4][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed
BiomeTweaker{0.7.49} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-0.7.49.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Botania{r1.6-187} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-187.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.6} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.6 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ChickenChunks{1.3.4.19} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.19-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ForgeMultipart{1.2.0.344} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.344-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
chisel{2.3.10.37} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.10.37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
clockworkphase{1.7.10_1.0c} [Clockwork Phase] (clockworkphase-1.7.10_1.0c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (CoroUtil-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
CustomMainMenu{1.4} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
lootablebodies{1.3.5} [DrCyano's Lootable Bodies] (CyanosLootableBodies-1.3.5-backport.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DeadlyWorld{1.0.2} [Deadly World] (DeadlyWorld-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights{1.3.8} [Dynamic Lights] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_onFire{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Burning Entity Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_creepers{1.0.4} [Dynamic Lights Creeper Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_dropItems{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights EntityItem Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_entityClasses{1.0.1} [Dynamic Lights Entity Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_mobEquipment{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights Mob Equipment Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_flameArrows{1.0.0} [Dynamic Lights Fiery Arrows Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_floodLights{1.0.2} [Dynamic Lights Flood Light] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_otherPlayers{1.0.8} [Dynamic Lights OtherPlayers Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
DynamicLights_thePlayer{1.1.4} [Dynamic Lights Player Light Module] (DynamicLights-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Enchiridion2{2.0.1} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ESM{10.0.107} [Epic Siege Mod] (EpicSiegeMod-10.0.107.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Steamcraft{0.28.7} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (Flaxbeard'sSteamPower-1.7.10-0.28.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
McMultipart{1.2.0.344} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.344-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
HardcoreDarkness{1.4} [Hardcore Darkness] (HardcoreDarkness-1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
journeymap{5.0.1} [JourneyMap] (JourneyMap5.0.1_Unlimited_MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
modtweaker2{0.8} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NaturalAbsorption{1.2.1} [Natural Absorption] (NaturalAbsorption-1.7.10-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
neiintegration{1.0.9} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
neresources{0.1.0.95} [Not Enough Resources] (NotEnoughResources-1.7.10-0.1.0.95.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
NoVillage{1.7.10-1.0} [No Village] (NoVillage-1.7.10-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
onebiome{1.0.1} [OneBiome] (OneBiome-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ResourceLoader{1.2} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-67} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
SimpleAchievements{MC1.7.10-1.1.0-18} [Simple Achievements] (SimpleAchievements-MC1.7.10-1.1.0-18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
SquidAPI{1.1.11} [SquidAPI] (SquidAPI-1.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
SquidUtils{2.1.1} [SquidUtils] (SquidUtils-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
tcnodetracker{1.1.0} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ThaumicHorizons{1.1.1} [Thaumic Horizons] (thaumichorizons-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
TravellersGear{1.16.1} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
Tubes{2.0.5} [Tubes] (Tubes-1.7.10-2.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
WailaHarvestability{1.1.2} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-14} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
weather2{v2.3.6} [weather2] (Weather-2.3.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
WitchingGadgets{1.1.6} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Atonement-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
ForgeMicroblock{1.2.0.344} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.2.0.344-universal.jar) Unloaded->Errored
BiomeTweakerCore{0.7.49} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Disabled

Mr_Hosed

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar Bug Report. FTB finally updated to Beta 0.1.0 today. After I did the update, the Tubes mod was removed from the pack.

I checked the changelog, didn't see a mention of this mod being removed. I also did a fresh install and it seems to just not be included in the package any longer.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
@Iskandar Bug Report. FTB finally updated to Beta 0.1.0 today. After I did the update, the Tubes mod was removed from the pack.

I checked the changelog, didn't see a mention of this mod being removed. I also did a fresh install and it seems to just not be included in the package any longer.
Yeah, that is on purpose. I will be removing it from the Curse Voice shortly as well. It turns out the tank tube and possibly anything else that handles fluids from that mod can cause unrecoverable world corruption. It never received the update after the Forge fluid fix and, yeah. I need to find a fix for that. I'm sorry if it has impacted your world, but I figured losing a few items was a much better alternative than possibly ruining the world.

It was a last minute edit emergency edit so it didn't make the changelogs.

Last edited: