[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know what the mod is in this pack that shows you the inventory when you put your mouse over them? It's really annoying and I'd like to disable it.

HoloInventory. You can selectively disable it on items with /holoinventory ban.

you can also go into your configs and disable it completely. otherwise you have to go inventory type by inventory type. (barrel, apiary, chest, (for iron chest you have to use the command for each chest type.) then right click on it.

Reactions: OniyaMCD

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
you can also go into your configs and disable it completely. otherwise you have to go inventory type by inventory type. (barrel, apiary, chest, (for iron chest you have to use the command for each chest type.) then right click on it.

This is exactly what I needed. It's pointless for the barrels, and overwhelming for the apiary chests. (125 different inventory items! O_O)

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
@OniyaMCD You only have to do it once for each inventory type. ( it will disable it for all of the same type, not just the one you click on) For instance if you do /holoinventory ban. then right click with an empty hand on an industrial apiary, it will disable it for ALL of them even if you have 100 of them.

Do autonomous activators work on the deconstruction table so I don't have to stand there and do it manually? And do they require power in this pack/version?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
@OniyaMCD You only have to do it once for each inventory type. ( it will disable it for all of the same type, not just the one you click on) For instance if you do /holoinventory ban. then right click with an empty hand on an industrial apiary, it will disable it for ALL of them even if you have 100 of them.

I saw - it's amazing! What I meant was that a full Apiarist Chest has 125 inventory slots, so you got this massive floating display of bees if you looked at one.

QUOTE="Vanewolf29, post: 1552858, member: 65547"]Do autonomous activators work on the deconstruction table so I don't have to stand there and do it manually? And do they require power in this pack/version?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, the autonomous activator won't work on it. The information from the table goes into your player data, so there's no way to automate them.

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, the autonomous activator won't work on it. The information from the table goes into your player data, so there's no way to automate them.

Well that seriously stinks. it takes about 3 minutes for the thing to go through 64 crafting tables, and you were right those things are awesome.

It is incredible how much stuff they have in them. I did this just so I could understand the realtionship of what was in a crafting table. http://prntscr.com/9r487y so basically if I did it right, the primal aspect count is as follows: Aer 2, Aqua 6, Ignus 2, Ordo 3, Perdito 2, Terra 6

Now Im wondering about the crystalization process. Does it break it down to its composite aspects or does it go to primal aspects as well. And if it goes to the composites, can those composite crystals be put back through repeated steps to get to the primal aspects?

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
It is incredible how much stuff they have in them. I did this just so I could understand the realtionship of what was in a crafting table. http://prntscr.com/9r487y so basically if I did it right, the primal aspect count is as follows: Aer 2, Aqua 6, Ignus 2, Ordo 3, Perdito 2, Terra 6

Huh. I seem to have made a mistake in my spreadsheet, since I had cognito as Terra+Spiritus, and Motus as Aer+Aqua. You've got it right there.

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
@OniyaMCD Its easy to make a mistake some of them have very similar aspects and they are close together alphabetically (which is how the Thaumonomocon has them listed. I seem to be missing one or two. Probably from Thaumic Energistics.

Out of curiosity does anyone know why you would want to store aspects in an AE system. Can the Infusion Altar pull aspects from the AE system (by use of a ME Interface)?

Last edited:

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
@OniyaMCD It's easy to make a mistake some of them have very similar aspects and they are close together alphabetically (which is how the Thaumonomocon has them listed. I seem to be missing one or two. Probably from Thaumic Energistics.

Out of curiosity does anyone know why you would want to store aspects in an AE system. Can the Infusion Altar pull aspects from the AE system (by use of a ME Interface)?
There's a block in Thaumic Energistics, I believe it's name is Infusion Provider.

Edit: It's name is Infusion Providee not Essencia Provider. Also I typed essentia wrong. :p
Source:

There is an Essentia Provider for use with things like the Alchemical Construct (things you'd normally pipe essentia to), however for the Infusion Altar, you need the Infusion Provider. They're both wonderful.

Last edited:
Reactions: rivvest

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
There's a block in Thaumic Energistics, I believe it's name is Essencia Provider.
There is an Essentia Provider for use with things like the Alchemical Construct (things you'd normally pipe essentia to), however for the Infusion Altar, you need the Infusion Provider. They're both wonderful. :)

A

AhhBrody

Hello i just installed the pack and i get a constant 2 fps even in the screen that has single player and stuff i cant seem to find a fix but when im in game i get 4500 entities not sure if this is meant to happen please help

Reactions: Mr_Evildoom

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hello i just installed the pack and i get a constant 2 fps even in the screen that has single player and stuff i cant seem to find a fix but when im in game i get 4500 entities not sure if this is meant to happen please help

4500 entities shouldn't be happening, and could definitely cause the amount of lag you're talking about. Have you tried switching to peaceful and back (which would remove any hostile mobs)? Tagging @jtmnf to investigate.

M

Mr_Evildoom

The same thing @AhhBrody mentioned is happening to me. In the main menu, there's colossal amounts of lag. When I boot up a world, the lag continues, but when I pause while in a world the lag is gone and my fps goes up to about 50. I've installed it, uninstalled it, tried both 32 and 64 bit java... I'm at the end of my rope here

C

Chibidevil

Hi, recently made a private server with friends and i was wondering if there is a way to get an island per player?

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you make one. If you have jet packs already, you can fly out to where you want to build an island, use an angel block. or go creative, using set block commands or MCedit to plop an island platform in.

@OniyaMCD, @AhhBrody, @Mr_Evildoom that thing with 4500 entities happened on a forgecraft, or Mindcrack episode like october or something last year. There were thousands of ZombiePigmen spawning in the nether. The wound up having to reset the nether.

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
I derped hard last night when playing this, I totally forgot you can buy oblivion and infernal Bees from the store

Reactions: Arcanuo

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Well that seriously stinks. it takes about 3 minutes for the thing to go through 64 crafting tables, and you were right those things are awesome.

Now Im wondering about the crystalization process. Does it break it down to its composite aspects or does it go to primal aspects as well. And if it goes to the composites, can those composite crystals be put back through repeated steps to get to the primal aspects?

The essentia crystalizer will turn whatever essentia you have below it into crystal form. If you want to break essentia down into it's component parts then you'll have to send it through an alchemical centrifuge.