[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Style choice. When you're making the planks with the blood, and not later on with the Sawmill, you're making the things you did in life. We all know that life is tedious. You're in denial. You still think you're in life.

Anyway, it's this type of grinding, or I can have you right click on a sieve all day. This is a much more interesting and risky way of doing it.

No comment on the music part though. Everyone can like their own genres.
The way my life is going right now atm, I am in SO MUCH DENIAL! :)

Reactions: buggirlexpres

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there was going to be a Mekanism quest line, but at this point I am just considering removing it for the next update.
But... but... then, where I would get my free OP armor? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1409264334][/DOUBLEPOST]Also... I SO MUCH regret seeing Purplementant playing this before I start playing!!!
He was like, "ohh, iron berrys... I will not choose this coz I know I will receive some more later!" and I did the same!

He pretty sure didnt knew about the diamond recipe!!!!

Adiem

Jul 29, 2019
I had my world become corrupted. It happened right after I built a 5x5x5 pressure chamber. Once I sealed it, my output interface began pumping out an item named 'residual heat' though my itemduct into a vanilla chest. It was around the fifth time the item came out that the game crashed and I could no longer load my world. I was able to fix things by using mcedit to delete the pressure chamber. Hope this helps.

Crash log is here: http://pastebin.com/gBGYHYVg

Last edited:

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
I had my world become corrupted. It happened right after I built a 5x5x5 pressure chamber. Once I sealed it, my output interface began pumping out an item named 'residual heat' though my itemduct into a vanilla chest. It was around the fifth time the item came out that the game crashed and I could no longer load my world. I was able to fix things by using mcedit to delete the pressure chamber. Hope this helps.

Crash log is here: http://pastebin.com/gBGYHYVg
IIRC, the residual heat item is from railcraft. Pneumaticraft has CTD 3 times in Crash landing. I love the idea of the mod, but omg, that mod drives me insane so badly. I just cannot recommend it being in any pack at it's current state. But, I've had some serious issues with railcraft recently that were world destroyers (residual heat and hidden blocks). This might be a mod interaction or something. I had railcraft destroy my world in Crafting Paradise. It made all the smeltery's into bombs. pick one of the blocks, ctd. This was after removing the hidden blocks already.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC, the residual heat item is from railcraft. Pneumaticraft has CTD 3 times in Crash landing. I love the idea of the mod, but omg, that mod drives me insane so badly. I just cannot recommend it being in any pack at it's current state. But, I've had some serious issues with railcraft recently that were world destroyers (residual heat and hidden blocks). This might be a mod interaction or something. I had railcraft destroy my world in Crafting Paradise. It made all the smeltery's into bombs. pick one of the blocks, ctd. This was after removing the hidden blocks already.
Soooo.... Basically... You have to choose the dark way in the quest line...

It might be harder and boring if you don't like witchery but doesn't corrupt world.

Only destroys them when some demon sets half the base on fire :p

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
Thought. Have you tried talking to JadedCat, Iskandar, or even VSWE on why you aren't able to change the names of certain things in the HQM book for clarity?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I just realised I might be missing something very important while playing Running Red...

So, lets try playing it while listening to My Chemical Romance and see how it goes!

Update: So.. I finished my nice Blood Armor with fall protection and Boost II, picked my Air Sigil, queued The Black Parade and.... the game become a new one! :p
All the power... all the rage... I will get out of here!!!

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
One nice addon to the pack would be Jabba... I know we have ME but...so far I have used almost no technology but storage is starting to become a nightmare. Some barrels would be awesome to keep the theme (if I ignore those generators/auto-spawner at that corner that helped me getting dog tongs :p)

Edit: The Way down quest on 5th chapter as no info text. Not sure if on purpose...

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I see that but to get the Chemistry set you need a Blaze rod..so am I supposed to go to the nether to progress?
Yes, you will need to get there but... further down in the quests.

I dont know where you see a recipe for redstone that needs the Chemistry.... Its just:

bucket of blood and sand

hatecreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, you will need to get there but... further down in the quests.

I dont know where you see a recipe for redstone that needs the Chemistry.... Its just:

bucket of blood and sand
But to get sand I need gunpowder and cobble in a Chemistry set

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
One nice addon to the pack would be Jabba... I know we have ME but...so far I have used almost no technology but storage is starting to become a nightmare. Some barrels would be awesome to keep the theme (if I ignore those generators/auto-spawner at that corner that helped me getting dog tongs :p)

Edit: The Way down quest on 5th chapter as no info text. Not sure if on purpose...
Right I just realised I forgot the lore for that quests. GG Gideon. Okay, the update is almost ready,so be prepared for more blood.