[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
hey @Gideonseymour , i downloaded the latest version of the pack, but when i try to run it, it tells me items from -Mod Additional-Buildcraft-Objects, Billund, and ExtraUtilities are missing, and thats after wiping the pack twice and re-fresh installing it, so uh...wtf?
That's normal, just click yes. The world will load just fine.

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
One thing of note, in the HQM book, the mobs you're supposed to kill in kill quests are only listed as 'New'. You kinda have to guess based on what the spawn egg looks like. This intentional or overlooked?

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone had any luck getting slimes to spawn? Last couple packs I've played they've just decided to say they hate me.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
PSA:
If you are having trouble downloading v1.0.3, close and restart the launcher a few times. Worked for me.

Anyone had any luck getting slimes to spawn? Last couple packs I've played they've just decided to say they hate me.
There's a recipe for Slimeballs, so this shouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: Kill-Joy

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
PSA:
If you are having trouble downloading v1.0.3, close and restart the launcher a few times. Worked for me.

There's a recipe for Slimeballs, so this shouldn't be necessary.
Any recipe I'm missing, or is it just the bee and witchery recipes?