[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

WikidSick

Jul 29, 2019
parcel31u can you say where are all the trophy spots??[DOUBLEPOST=1411827958][/DOUBLEPOST]:([DOUBLEPOST=1411828010][/DOUBLEPOST]well i broke My minecraft with putting a hopper on a fusion chamber

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
parcel31u can you say where are all the trophy spots??[DOUBLEPOST=1411827958][/DOUBLEPOST]:([DOUBLEPOST=1411828010][/DOUBLEPOST]well i broke My minecraft with putting a hopper on a fusion chamber

Trying to automate the fusion or fission reactor will crash your game.

You can use NBT Explorer to search for the tile entity ID and it will tell you all the locations of the safes.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know what element(s) I need to make it? It's not in NEI and I can't find it online anywhere

Look at the atomic number. Fission splits an atom in half to two elements with half the atomic of number of the reactant.

Fusion adds atomic number, put two elements in and get one out.

Also, they is all explained in game in the books.

Ahntmizin

Jul 29, 2019
I made a portal to the deep dark for the "even deeper" quest, but when I'm in the deep dark the questbook still says wrong dimension
Is there another deep dark that I'm unaware of or is this a bug?

ScyleX11

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I have a huge problem, so I am really far into the game and what I did is i put all my "Inclusion Chambers" "Mesa Cavern" etc. into a chest golem. Yesterday I went into the nether and back and stuff with portals happened and now the chest golem dissapeared. Is there any way for me to get my drives back? If you guys could give me a download link, I had every drive to "Hell" which was the last one i had. I could probs use mcedit to copy the chest into my world. Thanks for helping ~Howl

Fett

Jul 29, 2019
there
Guys I have a huge problem, so I am really far into the game and what I did is i put all my "Inclusion Chambers" "Mesa Cavern" etc. into a chest golem. Yesterday I went into the nether and back and stuff with portals happened and now the chest golem dissapeared. Is there any way for me to get my drives back? If you guys could give me a download link, I had every drive to "Hell" which was the last one i had. I could probs use mcedit to copy the chest into my world. Thanks for helping ~Howl

There is a quest branch all the way at the end in the book that allows you to get replacement disc's in case you ever lost any of them.

JefePlays

Jul 29, 2019
Look at the atomic number. Fission splits an atom in half to two elements with half the atomic of number of the reactant.

Fusion adds atomic number, put two elements in and get one out.

Also, they is all explained in game in the books.
Oh, okay. Thanks so much, I am loving this pack!

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
so i tried to use the OpenBlocks Auto Enchanter and as soon as the item was enchanted the game crashed and now i cant open my save
i think this may need to be notified to Parcel31u

krou

Jul 29, 2019
I made a portal to the deep dark for the "even deeper" quest, but when I'm in the deep dark the questbook still says wrong dimension
Is there another deep dark that I'm unaware of or is this a bug?

same problem v1.4.4

Last edited:

LucidCrux

Jul 29, 2019
Search exists for a reason. Please, please search the thread or scan the last few pages before asking questions.

The deep dark issue is known, a config was not changed to 100 or -100 as was needed so there is a mismatch. If you want to try to fix it yourself before the next update read back / search and find the post(s) where someone mentions it.

Parcel took a lot of time to create and give in game books that explain quite a few things people keep posting about. Please read the books you're given before asking something similar to "I am supposed to ________ for a quest but I don't know how."

The safes and wool are hidden on purpose. That is a part of the CTM nature of the map. If you want to cheat, I wouldn't expect help from the creator. Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? Other players might help, but going, "Parcel31u where is the X" probably won't get you much.

Sorry if any of that sounds mean spirited. I don't intend be mean, just terse. I prefer bluntness to the flowery. That said, it does get quite annoying seeing the same question posted 10 times or badgering parcel about things. Please try to be considerate of other people and their time. There are many who will be happy to answer questions, but only if you do a little leg work yourself first and make sure the question wasn't already answered or explained.

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
so ive got a whole bunch of gold drums i have no clue what to do with... liquid gold isnt a thing in this pack... what to do with the drums...