[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

CraftsmanChris

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.4.4 the deep dark config was set to dimension 100 to allow metallurgy ores, however, the configs were not copied over for the update. Going into the configs and setting the dimensions id to 100 will fix this, or wait until the next update.

To be clear, to fix the Deep Dark issue in 1.4.4 should I edit ExtraUtilities.cfg and change I:deepDarkDimensionID=-100 to I:deepDarkDimensionID=100?

Thank you parcel31u!

Reactions: parcel31u

Fett

Jul 29, 2019
To be clear, to fix the Deep Dark issue in 1.4.4 should I edit ExtraUtilities.cfg and change I:deepDarkDimensionID=-100 to I:deepDarkDimensionID=100?

Thank you parcel31u!

Quote from the man himself.
In 1.4.4 the deep dark config was set to dimension 100 to allow metallurgy ores, however, the configs were not copied over for the update. Going into the configs and setting the dimensions id to 100 will fix this, or wait until the next update.

Hope this helps.

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
You have to make the portal, there's some lava in the wall in the base and by this point you probably have water.

HOWEVER, I HIGHLY recommend you don't go yet. There are flying spiders that WILL 1 hit you, multiple times, and the amount of distance you have to travel is horrifying. Go to Hell first; it's only a little bit better, but better nontheless.

zbeeblebrox

Jul 29, 2019
You have to make the portal, there's some lava in the wall in the base and by this point you probably have water.

HOWEVER, I HIGHLY recommend you don't go yet. There are flying spiders that WILL 1 hit you, multiple times, and the amount of distance you have to travel is horrifying. Go to Hell first; it's only a little bit better, but better nontheless.

I take it you managed to find the location in the second Nether quest? Is the entrance at the coordinate given or is it somewhere else? I feel like I've looked everywhere near the bedrock ceiling and I haven't found a thing.

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't find an entrance or room of any sort, it was just a netherrack jungle until the condition was met

zbeeblebrox

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm okay I guess I'll just futz around...but isn't there supposed to be machines or something in that area? Or is that just flavor text?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm okay I guess I'll just futz around...but isn't there supposed to be machines or something in that area? Or is that just flavor text?
There is a reward for the more hard workers! You just need to find a way to get on top of the bedrock ceiling

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
could anyone help point my in the right direction in finding the zombie and witch trophies?
any help is much appreciated

Fett

Jul 29, 2019
could anyone help point my in the right direction in finding the zombie and witch trophies?
any help is much appreciated

Both are hidden away from main base. Zombie is hiding in grass, witch is hiding down low. (trying to be cryptic without giving too much detail away)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Both are hidden away from main base. Zombie is hiding in grass, witch is hiding down low. (trying to be cryptic without giving too much detail away)
You could also used the spoiler tags...

Humanpotato

Jul 29, 2019
Is this mushroom island chunk supposed to be here?
u3Qe7qZ.png

ScyleX11

Jul 29, 2019
there

There is a quest branch all the way at the end in the book that allows you to get replacement disc's in case you ever lost any of them.

Omg <3 thank you so much dude, and I was hopefully smart enough to put the 16x16 ones in my chest xD

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. *waves*

I tried out this modpack for a little while now, like the setting and how it's build up.
I just have a little question about the monster-spawning: Is it normal that like 90% of the monsters are spiders and 9% are dirt-creepers?
(I hardly ever see any other monsters than these two sorts, so slowly wondering if it's meant to be like that, or if I'm just unlucky with it. Because this game getting more difficult for me to play than a horror game with the constant spider-sounds and them jumping at you from everywhere suddenly ^^")

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
There is a reward for the more hard workers! You just need to find a way to get on top of the bedrock ceiling

The only way I know of to get up there is usually
via enderpearls
(which I don't have). Is that how most of you folks are getting up above the nether?

Would appreciate a hint or three... Maybe there's a mod I should know better? Thanks!!!

Last edited:

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Could the Stabilization Core quest be made to be less dumb, please? I didn't even know it was POSSIBLE to get on top of the bedrock in the nether, and when I tried using ender pearls I just got stuck and died to suffocation. I wound up teleporting to my death waypoint to get up there instead.

Secondly, the stuff in the chest is almost all worthless. You can just go to Hell to get blaze rods, and it's not like you need many of them in the first place. All the netherrack is worthless because you can just mine it, and you can get a ton of multifarm blocks elsewhere. Multifarms are arguably worse than just farming by hand, anyway. Only the ghast tears are worth the trouble.

Lastly, the rewards being what they are doesn't even make sense since the quest said you're supposed to be salvaging MACHINERY. The "stabilization core" itself is just ender cores, and you can get enough of those elsewhere to both build a quarry and max out an enchantment table. If part of the reward was an entire Ender Quarry, that would at least save the player some diamonds.

It would make sense for there to be like, a hole in the bedrock you have to find, but as an alternative the quest itself could tell you to spam ender pearls to get through the bedrock. It would be cool if there was a big structure up there, maybe with some blocks made of diamonds or some other rare material.

Edit: Alright I may as well report some typos.
1: In the Stabilization Core quest, there should be a space between on and top in "ontop".
2: Same quest, salvage is misspelled as "salavage".
3: In the AE Hell Observation Lab quest, "contianing" should be containing.
4: Same quest, "scavange" should be scavenge.
5: Same quest, "spart" should be spare.

Last edited:

Jrh_62

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Parcel, I was just curious, would you happen to know why my Spatial IO Port randomly decided to cost 821 Billion Ae power? If not, It wouldnt be that much of a killer for me to restart the map.

2014-09-29_22.00.15.png

Clockie

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me why my world crashes when I open it?
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Sorry :(

Time: 9/30/14 1:00 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.inputItems(ConduitItem.java:131)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.ConduitItem.doOutput(ConduitItem.java:115)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.item.GridItem.doGridUpdate(GridItem.java:63)
at thermalexpansion.part.conduit.GridTickHandler.tickEnd(GridTickHandler.java:76)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:622)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 735671336 bytes (701 MB) / 1588068352 bytes (1514 MB) up to 3773300736 bytes (3598 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx4048M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 13 (728 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 11 (616 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 57 mods loaded, 57 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{@VERSION@} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bspkrsCore{v5.3(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.3.48} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.3.48.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{2.1.2} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v2.1.2 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CreeperCollateral{3.0.3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-1.6.4-3.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
gendustry{1.1.3.78} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.3.78.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HoloInventory{1.7.0.64} [HoloInventory] (HoloInventory-1.7.0.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.5)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM - The Journey (4.0.5).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.57-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.4-1.57-dev-b83.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.1} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.1a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.1.4} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
KeithyUtils{1.3} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.3.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Lockdown{1.0.0} [Lockdown] (Lockdown-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Metallurgy3Core{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Metallurgy3Base{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Metallurgy3Machines{3.4.0} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.4.0.29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
UniversalElectricity{3.1.0} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.115-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
minechem{5.05.88} [MineChem] (MineChem-5.0.5-RC2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.2} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties 0.2 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SpecialMobs{2.6} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
UtilityMobs{2.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs 2.1 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.0.4} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.219} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MSC{1.6.4.0} [Mob Spawn Controls] (MSC1v1.6.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.219} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.219.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 3 (168 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1 (56 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['clockie'/26, l='Material Energy', x=-417.63, y=1.00, z=1033.97]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Thanks.