[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
I can't hand in the Resonant Flux Capacitor quest. I have tried making 3, full energy, no energy, and one in the middle but nothing lets me hand it in, I tried linking the QDS and doing it that way but it just ate my capacitor :(

I see one other person with this problem from way back at the start of September but nothing since then, does anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I spawned in a new Resonant Flux Capacitor and that didn't work, so I just had to enter edit mode, complete the quest, and delete my capacitor :(

Last edited:

Punisher106

Jul 29, 2019
So I believe the Deep Dark quest is bugged. I finally get around to making the portal (Fuck unstable ingots), and once inside, I notice that it says that I'm STILL in the wrong dimension. I read back that it has something to do with different IDs, I believe? Is that the case?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running this on a hosted server (virtualgladiators.com). Not sure I have the ability to do that. That mean I'm SOL (sorta outta luck)? :)

You'll need a way to launch the forge file, not the server file. If that doesn't work, try creating a forge server, then put that in the directory for the ME3 server.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
So I believe the Deep Dark quest is bugged. I finally get around to making the portal (Fuck unstable ingots), and once inside, I notice that it says that I'm STILL in the wrong dimension. I read back that it has something to do with different IDs, I believe? Is that the case?

Will be fixed soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1412210936][/DOUBLEPOST]v1.4.5 change log
  • Changed deep dark dimension to 100
  • Fantasy metals will now spawn in the deep dark
  • Fixed coin quest

Reactions: CraftsmanChris

zbeeblebrox

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the rewards for the previous quest should be enough of a hint... ;)

I still haven't gotten up there, as I don't have any of those darned things. What's the best way to get enough?

You only need three, really. One to hit a corner, another to escape suffocation, and a third just in case ;P
You mean the nether detection quest that gives you a ton of rails? Is it just some place really far away, then? Near the coords of the third nether quest that unlocks, perhaps?

[ninja edit] OHHHHH You mean the stuff to make a new Nether portal! Ugh of course it's something obvious like that. D'oh!

Puzzlemaster34

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone point me in the direction of the Cave Spider trophy? It's the only trophy I'm missing and I feel like I've looked everywhere.

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a couple questions.
1. Could someone give me an idea of what i'm supposed to build to support the corrupted drive? I got so desperate that i cheated in several hundred cells and a few creative TE energy cells. 400mil MJ access, still doesn't work. I'm not familiar with how this works, so maybe some screenshots or a tutorial would be nice.
2. I got to the deep dark and made my way to the 'deep dark room' and as well as nothing being there, my book says i'm in the wrong dimension. Help???
PS: Solved the wither problem. After about 4 restarts it just worked.

Falkner35

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, ok. I was wondering if there was an easy way I hadn't tried yet. Yeah, I'll build a mob grinder. Yay! More stuff to do while ignoring the hard quests! :)
I play quite differently to you XD i spend so much time on getting quests done i forget about infrastructure[DOUBLEPOST=1412218631][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got same problem, yeah i reckon it's bugged.[DOUBLEPOST=1412218673][/DOUBLEPOST]One last thing. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT DIAMOND BLOCKS DRIVE, IT'S NOT LIKE I HAD JUST STARTED THE MAP OR ANYTHING.

Reactions: Jennasie

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
I play quite differently to you XD i spend so much time on getting quests done i forget about infrastructure

Nope, we're in the same boat. I've been way too busy working on quests to be bothered with things like automated farms or grinders. The observatory is a *mess* with all the stuff I've just plopped down at random... Getting an absent-minded professor look going on in there...

Jul 29, 2019
Technically a bug report. You might want to add Forge Microparts to the list of things that should not go into the inclusion chamber...

Funny story that. I was quite impressed upon loading the 'cloud dlc' disc for the first time, and thought to myself, huh, he even managed to light it with glowstone nooks to give the illusion of a cloudy starscape...that must have been a pain to get all those placed in a way that AE wouldn't throw a fit when loading/unloading them... wait a minute... {unloads chamber} ...awww bugger all...

And this is why you always check your chamber between loads...

DragonSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
I cant play your modpack which is disappointing for me i have no idea why it crashes, it starts up normally everything in the text box thing is fine bit then it goes to the big mojang picture and 10 seconds later it crashes for no reason.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I cant play your modpack which is disappointing for me i have no idea why it crashes, it starts up normally everything in the text box thing is fine bit then it goes to the big mojang picture and 10 seconds later it crashes for no reason.

What version? I hope the new update isn't broken lol

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Could you post the crash log?

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: parcel31u

Mount

Jul 29, 2019
Weighing in with another "Can't turn in Resonant Flux Capacitor" report. I've tried with an empty capacitor and a full one, but no love.

Reactions: parcel31u