[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

rxiv

Jul 29, 2019
ooo parcel you jerk! DIAMONDS? sure, yeah, NO.

Ha, I restarted to update to 1.4.4 - I know where all the trophies are and rushed to get them all in the new game to get a good reward bag - Nice diamonds!

As for the nether quests - not sure how you are supposed to get up there - but glitching with enderpearls works. You can also use that glitch to 'complete' the other nether quest too.

Last edited:

Cute Rabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Hi parcel31u,
Would you be so kind to answer my question(s) in my earlier post? Most specifically, in which Spatial Area is the (dark) blue wool? I can't find it, and I have the feeling that I am skipping something.[DOUBLEPOST=1411765844][/DOUBLEPOST]
ooo parcel you jerk! DIAMONDS? sure, yeah, NO.
Parcel has placed a stack of diamonds in a nice place somewhere (you get close to it in one of the quests), but it is not in that small spatial thingie that you are referring to (that you got as a reward). It reminds me of Vechs who places a stick in a chest in a very hard area - just to have us rage at him! :)

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
im a bit of a noob when it comes to some of these mods and i was wondering if there was anyway to move spawners in this pack?

Cute Rabbit

Jul 29, 2019
im a bit of a noob when it comes to some of these mods and i was wondering if there was anyway to move spawners in this pack?
Why would you want to move the spawners? Normally, you are meant to either break/destroy them (with a pickaxe) or disable them by lighting up around them (so you can make a grinder out of it). Lighting up does not always work, some enemies will spawn regardless of light level. To get rid of them, you can only destroy the spawner.

CraftsmanChris

Jul 29, 2019
This is awesome, thank you! I found this thanks to Keralis. I found a Sphax patch for it, just Google around or pm me for the link.

EDIT: Link removed.

Last edited:

WikidSick

Jul 29, 2019
I think that parcel31u and the maker of the deep dark mod need to look into this. When I create the Portal, I end up in dimension -100 (minus 100), just like you do. The quest source checks for dimension 100 (positive 100).
I have seen that dimension 100 has been altered by parcel31u. He added a nice chest somewhere with some nice contents. (Parcel31u, if you read this, you should know about which chest I mean! :) )
Anyway, maybe parcel31u can explain why the dimension appears as 100 (positive 100) in his game (on his computer)? Whenever I test it, I end up in dimension -100.

Are there any people who play version 1.4.4 of the modpack, who can successfully complete this quest (without the admin quest book)?
When will Parcel Answer this Question?[DOUBLEPOST=1411799908][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill think i need to do Bees then if i cant do quest

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.4.4 the deep dark config was set to dimension 100 to allow metallurgy ores, however, the configs were not copied over for the update. Going into the configs and setting the dimensions id to 100 will fix this, or wait until the next update.

zbeeblebrox

Jul 29, 2019
So, what's the trick with the second Nether quest for getting above the top? I think I've looked everywhere around the bedrock for a hidden passage and haven't found anything yet

WikidSick

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.4.4 the deep dark config was set to dimension 100 to allow metallurgy ores, however, the configs were not copied over for the update. Going into the configs and setting the dimensions id to 100 will fix this, or wait until the next update.
Thank You soo much

WikidSick

Jul 29, 2019
Wait if i change a id to 100 then If i go to my world then My minecraft Crashes