[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to hand in the curative meads for the "brewing antidotes" quest either, I'm assuming they have to be made in the right way with the right ingredients, but I made them with one pollen as implied by the quest book but that doesn't work.
Yeah it's broken.

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
Well I think it's important to say what Operating system and what version of java you have. Without java you simply can't play minecraft.

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
Parcel31u I have some inquires about your awesome modpack I'm trying to make an impregnated casing to make an apiary but my carpenter won't work do you know why bee cause I want some bees but I'm sticking to what I know witch is apiaries not bee houses.

Can you please help.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Parcel31u I have some inquires about your awesome modpack I'm trying to make an impregnated casing to make an apiary but my carpenter won't work do you know why bee cause I want some bees but I'm sticking to what I know witch is apiaries not bee houses.

Did you provide power and fluid?

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I did two solar generators some redstone energy conduits but the carpenter wouldn't let me but liquid in the tank just said 0/0.
I was using a pipette full of seed oil

Last edited:

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
This has happened to me in the attack of the B team modpack go create new world but put in the exact same name and it should be back

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
Are the flying spiders all over the nether supposed to kill you in one hit from full health and almost full armor or is that a bug? How are you supposed to deal with them? Other than try to totally avoid them and tunnel everywhere. I have been working on that quest which has me going over 1km from the spawn and it is pretty tedious having to tunnel all the way there.

Also what is the deal with the return portal being off in the middle of nowhere? I broke that portal and it still took me back to that location instead of back to the portal I created. I put in the hundreds of rails I got from some bags so it doesn't take so long to get back but it seems kind of odd.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Are the flying spiders all over the nether supposed to kill you in one hit from full health and almost full armor or is that a bug? How are you supposed to deal with them? Other than try to totally avoid them and tunnel everywhere. I have been working on that quest which has me going over 1km from the spawn and it is pretty tedious having to tunnel all the way there.

Also what is the deal with the return portal being off in the middle of nowhere? I broke that portal and it still took me back to that location instead of back to the portal I created. I put in the hundreds of rails I got from some bags so it doesn't take so long to get back but it seems kind of odd.
Yes, yes, yes. The Nether is very late game, you'll need really good armor with either lvl 50 enchants, or last stand III

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
This one is the setup.
2014-11-23_08.31.44.png
and this is the GUI
2014-11-23_08.32.05.png

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
The carpenter probably isn't getting enough power. Forestry machines consume power per tick even if they're not doing anything, for some bizarre reason. Try unloading the power from the solar generators into an energy cube then unload the energy from that into the carpenter in one go. As to why it's saying 0/0 I have no idea, try using a bucket of seed oil or breaking the carpenter and replacing it.