[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
If you add all of the structural upgrades you should have 255 slots.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong then...
Been using Mk III [Gold] for my Element Barrels...but I'm only able to put 7 Storage Upgrades after installing Mk III, not 11. And can't install Mk III without Mk II, etc.

Edit: Watched a mod spot and didn't see anything different. Noticed the 243 upgrade in the presenter's NEI but he didn't use it in the spotlight so...googled it.
From 'Official' FTB wiki: "This item cannot be applied to a barrel without changing the configs since it uses 243 upgrade slots."

So yeah, troll.

Last edited:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
What does everyone do with your radioactive elements you get from automated processing? I know about the leaded chest, but they don't stack in there [and it's small]. Do you keep them anyway, void them, or let them decay to lead?

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
The "flux mastery" quest in the side quests section appears to be impossible, as a full resonant flux capacitor does not work either by manual submit or the QDS, and neither does an empty one. Also the two nether location quests, "The Core" and "Don't Go Deeper" have nothing at that location. Are these know bugs, and if so is there a fix for the first one?

fane0info

Jul 29, 2019
For the first thing: remove all RF eating stuff from your inventory, put the flux capacitor on your hotbar, enable-it (SHIFT+RCLICK) and disable-it (same SHIFT+RCLICK). It will work afterwards in the quest book.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
Odd, that worked, thanks. Must be something to do with metadata I guess. It should probably say that in the book though.

Kerrion

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there.

Just a quick question cause I can't for the life of me find it.

The end portal. Where is it and how do I get to it?

Kerrion

Jul 29, 2019
You get it in a spatial disc as a reward from the previous quest.

So is it located inside another spatial disc or is it in a spacial disc for itself? I've completed every story relevant quest and have even gotten my teeth sunk into the sidemissions, yet I can't seem to find a reward for a "end" spatial.

ubadubba

Jul 29, 2019
Hey parcel31u... how lucky am I? First legendary reward bag here...
Is this really the BEST reward?

Attachments

• 2014-11-19_16.47.20.png
    2014-11-19_16.47.20.png
    725.3 KB · Views: 99

Lezchill

Jul 29, 2019
Whilst frantically fighting in the Nightmare, I came across a "VM Balck Wool" that dropped from a mob
Is this accidental or is it meant to be a troll? Because I was very disappointed when the quest book wouldn't recognize it...

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Hey parcel31u... how lucky am I? First legendary reward bag here...
Is this really the BEST reward?

0.15% chance, you're really lucky :p

Whilst frantically fighting in the Nightmare, I came across a "VM Balck Wool" that dropped from a mob
Is this accidental or is it meant to be a troll? Because I was very disappointed when the quest book wouldn't recognize it...

lol

plutnia

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had issue with not being able to craft the blueprint projector? I unlocked the quest today in the chemistry quest tree and when I put four items in the table it doesn't want to craft the item.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone had issue with not being able to craft the blueprint projector? I unlocked the quest today in the chemistry quest tree and when I put four items in the table it doesn't want to craft the item.
Sometimes chiseled blocks will keep metadata and won't work with crafting.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to hand in the curative meads for the "brewing antidotes" quest either, I'm assuming they have to be made in the right way with the right ingredients, but I made them with one pollen as implied by the quest book but that doesn't work.