[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Zylo

Jul 29, 2019
Love this map so far, but Is there a way to turn hardcore on? I tried toggling the boolean but that did nothing.

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
parcel31u the quest titled Egyptian Temple next to the Liquid Coal quest under Left Alone where you have to find four Sandstone snake block heads which area are they in like are they in the Biosphere or some where else

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
parcel31u the quest titled Egyptian Temple next to the Liquid Coal quest under Left Alone where you have to find four Sandstone snake block heads which area are they in like are they in the Biosphere or some where else
The Biosphere contains a Temple, as does Miner's Delight.

However, the quest which requires 4 Sandstone Snake Heads does not actually 'require' that you visit the temple to get them. You can chisel the snake heads from sandstone.

Slay3r011

Jul 29, 2019
The Biosphere contains a Temple, as does Miner's Delight.

However, the quest which requires 4 Sandstone Snake Heads does not actually 'require' that you visit the temple to get them. You can chisel the snake heads from sandstone.

Oh I did suspect that miner's delight might have a temple but I didn't know we're plus the biosphere temple is for the other quest titled Egyptian temple were you need the Egyptian staff.
So I'll go digging in miner's delight for that temple.

Frost01

Jul 29, 2019
Where exactly is the debugger? In the "courner" of what? I flew all around the end but couldn't see anything, and I flew around the the spatial disc with the end portal, but I couldn't see anything.

Arcadious

Jul 29, 2019
Single player is working normally, but once I open to LAN, and join someone else in a party, the quest book stops giving out rewards properly, sometimes it will skip the rewards entirely, which can completely stop map progression depending on the quest.

Lezchill

Jul 29, 2019
I was fighting the ender dragon, but a ghast's fireball dealt the last blow, and I didn't get credit for the kill. So what the hell do I do now? Is there a way to respawn the dragon?

shalexade

Jul 29, 2019
Where exactly is the debugger? In the "courner" of what? I flew all around the end but couldn't see anything, and I flew around the the spatial disc with the end portal, but I couldn't see anything.

It's in the corner of one of the spatial discs. You've definitely been to the correct spatial already.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

CereFace

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I probably have a stupid issue, but I'm trying to get a server running and it doesn't load the map correctly. I boot up the server and client like normal, through the ftb client and the server launch executable, but it spawns me in some random spot in the world.

Edit: It spawns me on the ground like a vanilla generation.

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I probably have a stupid issue, but I'm trying to get a server running and it doesn't load the map correctly. I boot up the server and client like normal, through the ftb client and the server launch executable, but it spawns me in some random spot in the world.
Just fly in the base