Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
If you all couldnt guees, we just recieved the private pack code from the FTB Team. Testing and uploading now and then the server will be on 1.5.2 and all the new toys will be available!

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
A note to everyone, the pack is out and I'm sending out the code via private conversation here on the forums. At the time of this post the server is not currently up right this moment. Jarrad will post when it is.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Server is up on 1.5.2 if Kit hasnt sent you the code let me know and I can send it to you.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
There have already been some updates since we put the pack together, I will be adding these to the pack on Monday and they should be updated for the launcher come Thurs/Fri/Sat next week.

Private server pack ftw :p

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
There have already been some updates since we put the pack together, I will be adding these to the pack on Monday and they should be updated for the launcher come Thurs/Fri/Sat next week.

Private server pack ftw :p

We have our own private nerd heard working on the server now :)

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name TehKnight117
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: 2 years of vanilla and 4 months on FTB. Great at doing bees.
  • What do you bring to the table? Since its summer, I will be able to play quite a lot.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Nothing I can think of.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): 1 chunkloader and 5 spot loaders for each person, No xycraft tanks, limit timers. Eww codfish and I wish I had cookies.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Oh noes! .. Dirt is once again my master. :(

If any of the Jcraft admin happen upon this thread before logging in; please could you pop on and empower us with the block breaking? .. :) ..

GolvaD and I are currently taking turns starving to death.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Oh noes! .. Dirt is once again my master. :(

If any of the Jcraft admin happen upon this thread before logging in; please could you pop on and empower us with the block breaking? .. :) ..

GolvaD and I are currently taking turns starving to death.

Jarrad didnt have long before he had to go to bed so he didnt have time to sort permissions. I'll be on shortly and I'll be able to do it for ya :)

hotdog1997

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: hotdog1997
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing vanilla since Alpha 1.0.17 and mods since the first release of the Technic pack!
  • What do you bring to the table? Experience, life?, cake?
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I am an avidl community member who is willing to help out :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Once - I think. I got unlawfully blamed for using the old Technic NEI hack
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): No Xycraft tanks, cut down on the timers, 5 spot & 1 chunk loader and please don't hit me with a fish D:
EDIT: also, what is the code for the modpack? I can't seem to find it in the thread D:

GMFJr.

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Srien
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I'm both a MC hipster and a FTB hipster since the beginning!
  • What do you bring to the table? I'm a great builder when i have the materials and the patience I'm good at red-stone etc. and automation and excellent at red-power
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I am amazing at many things and also am hyper intelligent or so I'm told
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nay
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Popparay makes pretty things

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
hotdog1997 - Added, I better see some cake!
Srien - Added, proof of your hyper intelligence will be require, test incoming :)

I will PM you both the code for the pack. This is a private code so do not re-distribute please.

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
Posting from my Dads forum account.
  • Name CypherMax
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing FTB for about 6 or 7 months now. Vanilla about a year before that.
  • What do you bring to the table?: Good building skills. I can offer my help when asked and like learning from others.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I've been told I am a friendly person :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Banning from this server will mean global ban since mcbans is installed.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Pascal, IGN: Pascal_ownt
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Vanilla MC since 1.6.6, Modded since 1.8.1. I used to mess around with buildcraft before engines existed, good times :p
  • What do you bring to the table?: I like doing community stuff and can be on alot. Also I like to talk to other people and not be the guy that plays ssp on a server.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: As I said, I like having a nice community do stuff with other people
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, I have been banned 2 times for griefing, but back then I was stupid and I am kind of ashamed of my 2 bans. Hopefully you will still trust me.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): 5 spotloaders, 1 chunkloader no XYTanks have fun and beware of lagging the server.
  • Hope to see you all in game!