[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Construction of the wall has begun! 10 speed upgrades, 20 volume upgrades, and 23 dispenser upgrades. This guy can hold 24 stacks of blocks and moves as fast as a drone can, with plenty of air.

2ae06d75f1.jpg

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Nice :) Haven't gotten around to make volume upgrades yet however now my drones are fuelled by ender pearls at least. The only problem is if they get too far away from the charging station.

Kylie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, playing this map on a dedicated server and there is a "server config" bug that screw up the sieving product. However debugged it and have the solution.
In the minetweaker evil.cfg replace that
Code:
waterLiquid.addContainer(tile.tallgrass.grass, 100, tile.sapling.oak);
waterLiquid.addContainer(tile.tallgrass.fern, 100, tile.sapling.jungle);
waterLiquid.addContainer(tile.deadbush, 100, tile.sapling.birch);
with their corresponding ID, for some reason server doesn't like the tile.something
it should then be
Code:
waterLiquid.addContainer(<31:1>, 100, <6>);
waterLiquid.addContainer(<31:2>, 100, <6:3>);
waterLiquid.addContainer(<32>, 100, <6:2>);
same for the exnihilo.cfg
Code:
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(tile.leaves.oak, waterLiquid * 100);
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(tile.leaves.birch, waterLiquid * 100);
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(tile.leaves.spruce, waterLiquid * 100);
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(tile.leaves.jungle, waterLiquid * 100);
should be replaced with
Code:
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(<18>, waterLiquid * 100);
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(<18:2>, waterLiquid * 100);
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(<18:1>, waterLiquid * 100);
mods.exnihilo.crucible.addRecipe(<18:3>, waterLiquid * 100);

OR you can declare those tile with a name and ID in the minetweaker Dictionary.cfg

Hope that helps and thanks for the map; I play it in duo and it's still balanced, double reward in party yes, but double the need for food and water so the start is still hard.

Cheers

Kylie

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
The wall is done! Had to do half of it manually since the drone started getting a bit buggy with its build pattern and would leave a block or two off at the end and refuse to move up to the next layer until the current one was finished. Total cost was about 20 stacks of smooth stone and 20 stacks stacks of iron ingots.

3e8bcd6d86.jpg

You can see it looming in the distance to the left of the map.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
The wall is done! Had to do half of it manually since the drone started getting a bit buggy with its build pattern and would leave a block or two off at the end and refuse to move up to the next layer until the current one was finished. Total cost was about 20 stacks of smooth stone and 20 stacks stacks of iron ingots.

3e8bcd6d86.jpg

You can see it looming in the distance to the left of the map.

not to cause problems cause I really like the wall but you forgot to light up the top

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
New location for my Enderman spawner! It's a shame there's no shade between gray and black; it looks slightly faded. Oh well.

2e6a3964e6.jpg

Reactions: Palindrome

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Pack update!

Updated Big Reactors to 0.3.4A
Updated Ex Nihilo to 1.29e
Updated JABBA to 1.1.4
Updated Simply Jetpack to 3.1
Updated TiC Tooltips to 1.1.8
Updated Waila Harvestability to 1.0.3

Can now smelt cold water into regular water.
Can now turn a water bottle into fresh water.
Hoppers now come in aluminum.
Leaves can now be put in the transposer
Saplings now give sticks in the transposer

Not fully bug tested! Back up before updating! It should be stable, but I'm not 100% confident. 90% yes, 100% not so much.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, 1.0.9 is live, it just isn't a recommended version because I am not 100% convinced of its stability. Almost 100%, but not completely.