[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
One of the final quest lines could be to create all supplies necessary to build a ship that is able to leave the planet again. I really wouldn't want to build tree farms and crucibles on this space ship. :)

Currently, the story is that you've sent out a distress signal, but it could take anywhere from months to years for help to arrive. I do like the idea of eventually building a ship to escape; it's a shame GalactiCraft wasn't in from the start, would be really difficult to add in at this point.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm does speed upgrade drain the drones pressure faster relative to blocks travelled than with no speed upgrade?

Edit: Also is there some way to get 10 bar in the drones? I can only get 5 currently from my air compressor.

Last edited:

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm does speed upgrade drain the drones pressure faster relative to blocks travelled than with no speed upgrade?

Edit: Also is there some way to get 10 bar in the drones? I can only get 5 currently from my air compressor.

Yes, speed upgrades always make things go faster at a cost of efficiency. And use a kinetic compressor to get up to 20 bar. Pop a conduit between your energy source and the compressor since it uses MJ.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I already saw that wiki. How else would I have figured out everything :p it is lacking some info though.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So I added Utility Mobs to my instance (had to cheat in pumpkin seeds) and I think that this would make a great addition till we get enough re-sources to make a mob grinder and sleep through the night. But just a suggestion

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Yeah I already saw that wiki. How else would I have figured out everything :p it is lacking some info though.
aren't they all miss some info. rofl The videos though are by Direwolf and are really good.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Grr. Ok, I now have full control over tansposer recipes. Saplings become sticks and give 100 mB, leaves have a chance (5%) to become saplings and also give 100 mB. A hint of some new quests, a few mod updates. Oh, and I have pulled a lot of the reward bags until I rethink my approach. I changed a lot of rewards to compensate. And that is it.

I tried to add the camel pack to the transposer recipe list...and cannot. It uses a damage value to keep track of how full it is and the transposer cannot handle that.

You can now make fresh water from bottled water, although you lose the bottle in the process. Cold water now smelts into regular water. Hoppers now come in aluminum.

Edit: 1.0.9 is now waiting on FTB. I'm not sure if I have made it in time for Friday's update, though. This is a rather minor update, although some fairly important behind the scenes things changed...which effects you guys very little. Being able to add saplings and leaves to the transposer directly instead of via a hack is very nice, though.

Last edited:

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Hooray, update.

Went ahead and completed the last quest, which I probably should have done a few days ago. Oh well.

2a5613e3f6.jpg

rey99

Jul 29, 2019
Can i make a fanmade map on your modpack? It will be about fixing the ship. I will give all the modpack credits to you. New HQM quests. and more. P.S ignore my picture i had it wen i was like 12 and i cant chance it. P.P.S if you would be nice let me know the answer on steam (im always on there unless im sleaping) Steam name :Catty,rey99123

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
hey Iskandar,

Have you thought about doing a 2nd mod of crash land only use magic mods instead of tech mods on the same map. :)