[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Oops. Looks like turning off the redstone signal for a shell storage when the shell is inside will delete it. Guess I'll have to make all of my gear again.

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
You only need to get 1 red & 1 yellow flower. With the dyes and a grass seed you make the pneumatic seeds. You can use bone meal on those seeds and turn extras back into dyes if you need them.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i have the seeds already. the mobs drop the pneu seeds sometimes. so i have the creepy one and another one.

I can hook up a smasher on the other side using the same lava source and still use the front. auto cobble though is not really needed at the start and using an AA would be better for the gravel. cause you will not need obsidian till you get the smelter.
The dirt surrounded by barrels is the max soul sand out put only. You can place dirt under it for the mushrooms but it would be easier to just put one down in the basement, use bone meal to make a big one then cut it down at night.

If you can find a video of your cobble generator i will link it so everyone can see another type.

pneu craft should be your next step after your smelter and auto sieving. You should have the the quest unlocked by then.

I believe i told everyone that you could use fluiducts i just like the clock better. and it is easier to make at the start without wasting metals that can be doubled. I know some Lpers that have started using those to keep liquid metals on hand but i just find them to glitchy for me.

I could not get the itemduct to work. I know it does cause i have used it on my reg world play through so i don't know i had a servo in and everything and it was set right.

I will remeber your tips for my LP i am trying to do new things in it. I want to make a tree house....:)

If you stand with in 3 blocks of the Blazing pro it will heat you up. So i try to only use it outside but it maxes the water output so i switched it out. I put in every heat source in the video and show the heat %.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Any help I lost the Progress on the waila HUD for all ex nihilo items. It still works for crop growing so i dont know what is wrong.

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
I think that the 64k fluid cells in the Aqueous Accumulator recipe should be lowered to either 4k or 1k. It's 430 PCBs to make both, which is 3k iron, redstone, and various plant seeds. That's just PCBs, there's also all the fluxed electrum and enderium for the Logic cards and the fluix dust for the cells as well. That recipe cost is justified for the fluid transfer node since you can upgrade it to produce multiple buckets of water per tick, and you get 4 nodes per recipe, but the Aqueous Accumulator is limited to just 1 bucket per second. With a few crucibles and a tree farm you can produce a fair amount of water, so there's not much reason to make an Aqueous Accumulator with such an exorbitant recipe.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I think that the 64k fluid cells in the Aqueous Accumulator recipe should be lowered to either 4k or 1k. It's 430 PCBs to make both, which is 3k iron, redstone, and various plant seeds. That's just PCBs, there's also all the fluxed electrum and enderium for the Logic cards and the fluix dust for the cells as well. That recipe cost is justified for the fluid transfer node since you can upgrade it to produce multiple buckets of water per tick, and you get 4 nodes per recipe, but the Aqueous Accumulator is limited to just 1 bucket per second. With a few crucibles and a tree farm you can produce a fair amount of water, so there's not much reason to make an Aqueous Accumulator with such an exorbitant recipe.
Probably. That said, I am tempted to just remove it. You don't particularly need an AA, really.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, I've got a problem. I now have a way to make new worlds copy a template over. Basically, instead of including maps you'd just start a new world like normal and it would force copy the template to the new world. This works great... outside of one little problem. without some way of TELLING my users on start up, I would get a lot of "Uh, where is the map?" complaints, and I'd have to answer that question over, and over, and...ack. I strongly suspect that only very small percentage of people really read this thread beyond just grabbing the pack code, so I'd need some in game way of letting people know how to proceed. Um, anyone have any solutions?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Ok, I've got a problem. I now have a way to make new worlds copy a template over. Basically, instead of including maps you'd just start a new world like normal and it would force copy the template to the new world. This works great... outside of one little problem. without some way of TELLING my users on start up, I would get a lot of "Uh, where is the map?" complaints, and I'd have to answer that question over, and over, and...ack. I strongly suspect that only very small percentage of people really read this thread beyond just grabbing the pack code, so I'd need some in game way of letting people know how to proceed. Um, anyone have any solutions?

Put it in the description of the map itself on the launcher? Sorry for this, but ... duh? :} you can't help those that can't read. Put it there and in OP and it should be enough to cover yourself to safely ignore anyone asking....[DOUBLEPOST=1404376164][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably. That said, I am tempted to just remove it. You don't particularly need an AA, really.

if the liquid transfer node is removed (don't recall if you stated so), please don't remove it. end game, it's nice to remove some machinery for simpler things. Especially for those with not so top of line machines.[DOUBLEPOST=1404376211][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any help I lost the Progress on the waila HUD for all ex nihilo items. It still works for crop growing so i dont know what is wrong.
try opening waila config (numpad 1 iirc) and look at the exnihilo module... maybe something in there?

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Oops. Looks like turning off the redstone signal for a shell storage when the shell is inside will delete it. Guess I'll have to make all of my gear again.

Yeah, I tried shell storages earlier and when I turned off the signal the clone got deleted. With another clone I also tried to switch back to it but then my inventory got deleted.

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Just found free infinite water bottles :D Create witch water, scoop it with bucket, place it in the world, right click with empty bottle, free water :D

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Put it in the description of the map itself on the launcher? Sorry for this, but ... duh? :} you can't help those that can't read. Put it there and in OP and it should be enough to cover yourself to safely ignore anyone asking....[DOUBLEPOST=1404376164][/DOUBLEPOST]

if the liquid transfer node is removed (don't recall if you stated so), please don't remove it. end game, it's nice to remove some machinery for simpler things. Especially for those with not so top of line machines.[DOUBLEPOST=1404376211][/DOUBLEPOST]
try opening waila config (numpad 1 iirc) and look at the exnihilo module... maybe something in there?

K i'll check it out

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019

Minor concern. Which map will be shipped with the template

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playng this map for 4-5 days now and I'm starting with pneumaticCraft.
I think that you're "pushing" the players to start with pneumaticCraft. I mean, it's a pretty cool mod but in my opinion Autonomus Activator shouldn't have Machine Frames in the recipe. Maybe put diamonds or emeralds in the recipe so people will have to build a cobble gen (which i have right now)

I have a question about the pack,I think that you probably have already answer them, but there are almost 1000 replys so....

Is there a way to build a infinite water source? I've noticed that with the "vanilla" way that is impossible and I'm not remebering another way XD

You should also improve your quest line, The Basic Survival set is pretty cool. But you should add other chapters. I would like to see quests where you need to automate things.

This is only my opinion and I know that the quest line is pretty hard to make but, so far, you're doing a wonderful job in the pack. Keep up the good work :)

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
No infinite water is not possible except the aqueous accumulator which is really expensive. Your best bet would be to build an automatic tree farm which melts leaves in the crucible and makes water bottles in the fluid transposer.

More quests are also being added I think :)

CPP2599

Jul 29, 2019
I've already have an semi-automated water production with the melting leaves thing... I just need to put the leaves in the chest and the bottles in the FT. I will do a tree farm once I build the Pneumatic Craft thingy (the multi-block structure). I just need to get more iron and put them in the tinkers smeltery (I've also have a "infinite" lava production, so "feeding" the smeltery is not a problem XD)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Can I make a SMALL suggestion about this pack?
Maybe upload maps that do NOT have hardcore mode enabled?
It's all well and good assuming players who want to try this pack will want to play in hardcore mode, but I would like to be able to enjoy this pack without having to fear death. And you also have to remember people might not understand how to work sync, and so when they first play the pack, they will not use sync, die, and then may get a little annoyed that they lost the map.

Also, as a side note. You may want to update the maps, seeing as the ones you have on the forum thread are different to the ones you get when you download the pack

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019

Please don't disable the Aqueous Accumulator, just leave it as expensive as it is right now. And if possible, give Transfer Nodes (Liquid) a similar treatment. Could also use the Storage Cells instead of just the lapis.

Things like the AA are a great goal to work towards in end game. Think of it as moving from the "primitive age" (Leaves and saplings cooked into water, dust hammered into ores) into an "industrial age" - with large scale nuclear reactors, Mining Lasers in the sky and banks of AAs supplying you with water.

One of the final quest lines could be to create all supplies necessary to build a ship that is able to leave the planet again. I really wouldn't want to build tree farms and crucibles on this space ship. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Parveln

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't disable the Aqueous Accumulator, just leave it as expensive as it is right now. And if possible, give Transfer Nodes (Liquid) a similar treatment. Could also use the Storage Cells instead of just the lapis.

Things like the AA are a great goal to work towards in end game. Think of it as moving from the "primitive age" (Leaves and saplings cooked into water, dust hammered into ores) into an "industrial age" - with large scale nuclear reactors, Mining Lasers in the sky and banks of AAs supplying you with water.

One of the final quest lines could be to create all supplies necessary to build a ship that is able to leave the planet again. I really wouldn't want to build tree farms and crucibles on this space ship. :)

Yeah my end game goal is to make one of those. i know it is ridiculously overpriced however it is a nice goal.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i'm with the not needed but i don't think it should be taken out ether i mean you can just keep drums filled with water in your ME system.