[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, I'd like to get this done first. I am glad, not to mention surprised, that it is getting popular.

Reactions: Wraitholme

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and for those that weren't aware, the High Oven produces slag when it cooks stuff. I don't really use it, but I know some people love their Rockwool.

da75f4829d.jpg

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, and for those that weren't aware, the High Oven produces slag when it cooks stuff. I don't really use it, but I know some people love their Rockwool.

da75f4829d.jpg

I don't know the uses of slag..... Is it for anything other then rockwool

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
You can also make florbs. They're not really useful; they're basically throwable buckets. A novel idea, but not very many practical uses.

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
I think the Heated Redstone Generator should have a quest added in for it, maybe after the Reactant Dynamo Quest. If you use Destabilized Redstone, you can get 320 RF/t out of it. 100mb of the stuff lasts for 250 seconds and produces 1.6M RF. With all of the dust around, and the number of pulverizers you can run off of 320 RF/t (8), it's a very good and very stable power source, since you can sieve the dust for redstone. The quest would require making the generator and making a bucket of Destabilized Redstone. Bucket would not be taken upon turning it in, or if it is taken, it would return an empty one. Rewards could be a choice of redstone (maybe half a stack?) or a Greater Reward Bag.

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. Requires the second tier of logic card however, so that's why I recommended the quest for it be added in after the current last quest, since you'll be needing Fluxed Electrum to make it.

Also, would like your guys' opinion on what material to use for my wall, now that I have the resources to make a wall out of something other than cobblestone. I'm looking at the Factory Blocks right now; which one of these do you like the most?

26664f38ee.jpg

067a7a5ca3.jpg

I like 3 and 5 the most currently, they have a nice vertical pattern, but look very strong and sturdy.

EDIT: No one's posted again, so I'll just pop it at the end of this.

I did it fellas. Water shall never be an issue for me any longer.

ab2a375f83.jpg

Last edited:

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Nice work! Also havent seen anybody doing it so i present my water generation setup:
1. Excluding additional branch of soulsand setup with only 1 pcb made by hand - Cyclic assembler crafts empty bottle with 8 cacti and fluid transposer transfers water into tanks
QYPcXJO.png

Cacti farm (as for now 11 layers but pretty easy to expand)
5IH12RU.png

Reactions: Palindrome

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar what about somebody who helps you setting up new quests? I think you have a lot of good ideas but not enough time to set them up.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Well with no quests I guess I'll commence construction of wall Rose. (I'll be so mad when the map reset update comes :p) It'll be 1000^2 blocks and it is always nice so it's a great challenge.

Oh also got a kinetic compressor now :) Bye bye charcoal and hello ender pearls.

Edit: This is why I haven't got a nice base. I'm too busy expanding it...

Last edited: