[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, and this applies to anyone else who really wants to help, mind figuring out reward bags? Those things are just giving me a headache.

Beyond that, Steelworks and Big Reactors would be nice, yes.

Figuring out reward bags meaning what to put in? If so I would like to help with that.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
ok before i go ahead and make a reward of 180 nether stars is there any guides that you want me to follow like get pressure chamber walls or compressed iron ( if thats the name cuase i cant remember).

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
And is there a way to view the rewards that are currently available or am I supposed to figure that out?

Zero5211

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, and this applies to anyone else who really wants to help, mind figuring out reward bags? Those things are just giving me a headache.

Do you mean figuring out how they work, or what rewards to give?

never used big reactors before, hehe
is it a good mod. I know some LPers swear by it. I go with less is more most times.

fd96ba1014.jpg

This small 4x4x4 reactor produces up to 1.4k RF/t and uses very little fuel. You can scale them up to extremely large sizes, and they can produce well over a million RF/t if you do make them huge.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean figuring out how they work, or what rewards to give?

fd96ba1014.jpg

This small 4x4x4 reactor produces up to 1.4k RF/t and uses very little fuel. You can scale them up to extremely large sizes, and they can produce well over a million RF/t if you do make them huge.

Also there's two types of big reactors. Active and Passive. Active is what you are looking at. Passive produces steam which then powers steam turbines, which pumps more power. Err maybe a video will be best to explain it?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sev05VJkgAY

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm just enabled a command block which makes the map always have night. Will be a nice challenge when I want to expand.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
always day would be more of a challenge in this case. Less resources coming in.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
Huh? i get all resources I could ever use from my mob farm :) Works both day and night. Mobs don't drop anything specially useful anyways.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
why do you need a mob farm, just hook a grinder up on each side of your based. rofl "Let the walls down..." rofl

Reactions: DoomSquirter

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
No what else will protect me from the titans I mean monsters? Walls=awesomeness.

Also I just got drones set up so now I can expand the walls without dying :D

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
And is there a way to view the rewards that are currently available or am I supposed to figure that out?
think you get to see all the rewards if you go into hqm edit mode
Please no more troll rewards!! or decor ones - those stairs are just horrible when your in desperate need of food or water!
The best reward which I have got twice in my current world is 16 blocks of compressed iron - even a few ingots would be a big help as blowing up bars is a costly process - more rewards from this mod like a compressor or some pipes - maybe some dyes to help make seeds
Pams harvestcraft rewards - presser(omg), water & milk(cooking type)
a cow? a villager?[DOUBLEPOST=1404305606][/DOUBLEPOST]You can also use the high oven to make steam to power a turbine

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
think you get to see all the rewards if you go into hqm edit mode
Please no more troll rewards!! or decor ones - those stairs are just horrible when your in desperate need of food or water!
The best reward which I have got twice in my current world is 16 blocks of compressed iron - even a few ingots would be a big help as blowing up bars is a costly process - more rewards from this mod like a compressor or some pipes - maybe some dyes to help make seeds
Pams harvestcraft rewards - presser(omg), water & milk(cooking type)
a cow? a villager?[DOUBLEPOST=1404305606][/DOUBLEPOST]You can also use the high oven to make steam to power a turbine

Yah I tried HQM edit and it just gave me a book that I can complete or restart quests with. So for ideas on the bags I was thinking that compressed iron blocks and invitation was a good idea cuase they seem to be used a lot in PC but I disagree with the compressor and tubes since you have to make them for a quest. As for the topic of the dyes for seeds there is currently a way to get seeds with a reward bag ( I got it once) but I was thinking of like a higher chance to get them in the "good" bag. IIRC there is a recipe for a cow spawn egg and a villager one. But for the villager you can make a de-zombification syringe and whack a zombie villager. Presser is a good idea though

Also @Iskandar I was thinking about putting all my changes into a Google docs spreadsheet and then you can make all the changes from that.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Yah I tried HQM edit and it just gave me a book that I can complete or restart quests with. So for ideas on the bags I was thinking that compressed iron blocks and invitation was a good idea cuase they seem to be used a lot in PC but I disagree with the compressor and tubes since you have to make them for a quest. As for the topic of the dyes for seeds there is currently a way to get seeds with a reward bag ( I got it once) but I was thinking of like a higher chance to get them in the "good" bag. IIRC there is a recipe for a cow spawn egg and a villager one. But for the villager you can make a de-zombification syringe and whack a zombie villager. Presser is a good idea though

Also @Iskandar I was thinking about putting all my changes into a Google docs spreadsheet and then you can make all the changes from that.

editing the quests and rewards needs a config change in the HQM configs

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
And my world got corrupted thanks to the drones :(

That sucks... Just don't get too discouraged I have died when I had 1 quest left in the basic survival and I just quite for a day and tried again.

Parveln

Jul 29, 2019
That sucks... Just don't get too discouraged I have died when I had 1 quest left in the basic survival and I just quite for a day and tried again.

Well no harm done. I had made like 40 backups so it's not that huge of a setback.