[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
hi... i start working with SFM but i saw something that i cant make... just a aesthetic purpose but wanna do it to keep the programs clean... when you connect one input with one output, it create a straight line... but i saw a image where those line make corners so you don't have a line between commands, but i dont find how to to that.
iirc, it's shift+rightclick.

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019

noup... already try it...[DOUBLEPOST=1409951085][/DOUBLEPOST]

nevermid... already find it

Connection Nodes
Once you have connected the different commands you may add nodes to the connection lines. These nodes won't add any special functionality but is purely visual. When a node has been added the connection will go through it, this allows you to organize and keep a better structure. To create a node, right click on a pin with a connection and move the mouse to position the node, release the button to drop it. You can do this from both pins of one connection to create them from different directions. You can also right click an existing node to duplicate it. Left click and drag an existing node to move it or shift right click to remove it. The maximum node count per connection is 15.

Reactions: Teebor

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Ender-quarry (which should be disabled in this pack IMO) let's you mine up hundreds of thousands of dust for sieving purposes (which is good for getting those first few stacks of yellorium to get started with big reactors), and can also let you mine out an entire city or netherrack ruin. Plus is turns all the stuff you mined into dirt, which in turn means hundreds of thousands of dirt. All at the low cost of what, 500 RF/t? A bit OP.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
To dismantle cities and I suppose someone may want to continue sieving dust after they have access to cobble gen and pulverizrs.......[DOUBLEPOST=1409949802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol, I got ninja'd.....
... I get that it's good to have lots of dust, I just wasn't sure. Ender quarries are designed to mine specific ores, so I associate making one with wanting to mine ores. :p

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
Ender-quarry (which should be disabled in this pack IMO) let's you mine up hundreds of thousands of dust for sieving purposes (which is good for getting those first few stacks of yellorium to get started with big reactors), and can also let you mine out an entire city or netherrack ruin. Plus is turns all the stuff you mined into dirt, which in turn means hundreds of thousands of dirt. All at the low cost of what, 500 RF/t? A bit OP.
bn4FE.png
bn4H8.png
bn4JT.png
bn5cv.png

bn4UC.png
bn543.png
bn5eh.png
bn58E.png

yes, so very cheap.

Zallori

Jul 29, 2019
I will give you that point, for that one i usually open up a hole over it and jump in, break it, and derp pole back out. Use the chamber as armor, don't let the monsters use it.

So wait...you're saying to come from the cieling and drop into the top room and break the spawner. Easy. After that though, there's 3 spawners in the room, with 2 of them inside important things (High oven/Smeltery)...I don't really want to tnt that...Do I just have to yolo and try to destroy all 3 spawners before something spawns and potential kills me? or is there a particular method?[DOUBLEPOST=1409955676][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is cheap once you get to the point where you have a billion items from playing 200-300 minecraft days.
So if youu have a billion items, and ANYTHING in the game is cheap, why do you care about getting an ender quarry? Doesn't it just make life easier for you by that point in the game? Don't you already have a ton of dirt/resources? I'm confused why you want it taken out xD.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
The ender quarry is pointless. By the time you can make one you could have an automated dust system that would produce as much if not more dust in the same time for equal to or less power and requires no other input.

Erik Deakin

Jul 29, 2019
No, but sounds like you are in Adventure Mode.
No we are in survival mode. I thought I fixed it by doing the following, but I am able to interact with all items in the world, but one of the players is no longer able to interact with items in a certain chunk. Never ran into this before.

1. Stop server
2. Copy folder for a backup
3. Delete the server
4. Created a new servers
5. Started the .bat file to generate the server
6. Stopped the server
7. Deleted the new world
8. Copied the old world from the backup file
9. Started the server
Anyone know where I can report things like this for support? Really do not want to start over.

Thanks in advance,

Reactions: csctop

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
So if youu have a billion items, and ANYTHING in the game is cheap, why do you care about getting an ender quarry? Doesn't it just make life easier for you by that point in the game? Don't you already have a ton of dirt/resources? I'm confused why you want it taken out xD.
The loot doesn't even matter, it's just the fact that you can quarry cities that seems wrong to me. If you want non-craftable loot from the city, you should have to go in and fight for it, even if you are 300 days into your world. Using drones to demolish a city, that's okay cause that at least takes some effort and infrastructure to setup. A enderquarry is too easy.

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Unless I'm missing something, only vanilla recipes can use the cobble black stone. Works great for furnaces, but you still have to sift to get a crucible full of lava, glass, stone hammer, etc.

Having that easy access to a furnace is something I certainly won't complain about, though.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
No we are in survival mode. I thought I fixed it by doing the following, but I am able to interact with all items in the world, but one of the players is no longer able to interact with items in a certain chunk. Never ran into this before.

1. Stop server
2. Copy folder for a backup
3. Delete the server
4. Created a new servers
5. Started the .bat file to generate the server
6. Stopped the server
7. Deleted the new world
8. Copied the old world from the backup file
9. Started the server
Anyone know where I can report things like this for support? Really do not want to start over.

Thanks in advance,
Have you opped the player? :3

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Etho just posted his first video of this :) yay
I think I can summarize it without watching it.
1. He spends half the day outside, dehydrating, telling us his goals.
2. He goes inside and doesn't get how to use the crescent hammer, or, optionally, his quest book.
3. He finally gets a tree farm going, and chops down one tree before night hits.
4. He goes inside, doesn't sift dust, gets bored.
5. He may fully dehydrate at this point.
6. If he hasn't dehydrated, he gets killed by a tough spider in the morning.

Give me a score out of six as to how accurate I was. :D

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I feel sorry for anybody who is still sifting dust by the time they can make an enderquarry. :p
Well, I'd hope at that stage it's an AUTO sifting process..... The idea of manually sifting through an enderquarries yield by hand is a nightmare.[DOUBLEPOST=1409958443][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unless I'm missing something, only vanilla recipes can use the cobble black stone. Works great for furnaces, but you still have to sift to get a crucible full of lava, glass, stone hammer, etc.

Having that easy access to a furnace is something I certainly won't complain about, though.
I do wish it had a cobblestone fence recipe, it'd be handy for early spider proof fences.

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
I think I can summarize it without watching it.
1. He spends half the day outside, dehydrating, telling us his goals.
2. He goes inside and doesn't get how to use the crescent hammer, or, optionally, his quest book.
3. He finally gets a tree farm going, and chops down one tree before night hits.
4. He goes inside, doesn't sift dust, gets bored.
5. He may fully dehydrate at this point.
6. If he hasn't dehydrated, he gets killed by a tough spider in the morning.

Give me a score out of six as to how accurate I was. :D
On his first attempt it's a 2.5 out of 6

Also just like I did he forgot to turn of mobgriefing

Raveb

Jul 29, 2019
So wait...you're saying to come from the cieling and drop into the top room and break the spawner. Easy. After that though, there's 3 spawners in the room, with 2 of them inside important things (High oven/Smeltery)...I don't really want to tnt that...Do I just have to yolo and try to destroy all 3 spawners before something spawns and potential kills me? or is there a particular method?[DOUBLEPOST=1409955676][/DOUBLEPOST]

After the top room you can still angle a Tiny TNT onto two of the spawners without hitting the smeltery parts. Very small blast range on that vs normal tnt. I will admit there is still a chance of loosing a block or two, but there is no chance of having to go into the room with mobs, so that's the trade-off. For the spawner in the highoven or PC chamber open a hole in the ceiling right over the middle of the chamber, then shoot the mob inside if any and drop in on top of the spawner. Break it. At this point you are safe from anything else in the room and can derp pole yourself back up out of the hole. No need to yolo at all.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I feel sorry for anybody who is still sifting dust by the time they can make an enderquarry. :p

I'd never stop sifting. I don't particularly like the look of laser drills so I'd keep them somewhere "off-shore" personally. Besides they're nowhere near as interesting.