[1.6.4] Cataclysm ModPack [HardCore, Post-Apocalyptic Survival]

TntM8ster

Jul 29, 2019
can someone help me? I can't connect to server because it saids my client doesn't have some of the mulitparts install

Eawgarywb

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be that I don't have the correct multiparts? Which shouldn't be possible considering there is only one version of the mod pack correct? Or is there a version 1.X.X somewhere that we need? This isn't just a problem on my end either as many of my friends also have connection issues.

14tah3.png

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
@Xile would be your best bet cause its his server and modpack

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
A multipart issue? Let me check it myself. There are indeed two versions. One is technic and one is ftb. The only difference is the launcher :/

Reactions: pc_assassin

Thing230

Jul 29, 2019
Ok trying to make my own server, you have the .jar file as just forge, is it the Forge1.6.4.jar file just renamned? @Xile

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
No it is the mcpc plus jar renamed to forge. The included scripts point to that. And I've found the source of the problem on the server. It should be up tomorrow if I get off work in time. Err...today I guess since its past midnight :p. Let me know if you have any issues getting your server up thing230

Thing230

Jul 29, 2019
No it is the mcpc plus jar renamed to forge. The included scripts point to that. And I've found the source of the problem on the server. It should be up tomorrow if I get off work in time. Err...today I guess since its past midnight :p. Let me know if you have any issues getting your server up thing230
So i got the server to work, I am not experiencing this crash error every time i try to connect to the server. I connect for half a second then I crash. Here is the full report: http://pastie.org/9469934

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
Ok trying to make my own server, you have the .jar file as just forge, is it the Forge1.6.4.jar file just renamned? @Xile
Try making a new map. I honestly have no clue why this happens. But it got reported to me for the first time like 2 days ago by someone else and wiping the map fixed it. Like I said though I've never encountered it before :/ hopefully the next update will fix a few things

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
Nope! Though a link back to this page in the description would be nice but not required!

Shattered Core

Jul 29, 2019
How active is the server? Because I lose interest in modpacks really quick if I'm playing by myself, and the idea of this modpack in particular as part of a group seems really cool to me.

Xile

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm currently debating an overhaul of the structure of the server. ATM its designed to be low maintenance staff wise. And kinda anything goes. I figured that's how the apocalypse would be. There's no spawn. Its like dayz. U spawn randomly when u die. However I'm considering making it a bit different by wiping the map and making a central spawn and and having some moderators and changing the rules a bit so its not quite so harsh. But I've yet to decide. Currently server is down. Should have it up when I'm home from work.