[1.6.4] Cataclysm ModPack [HardCore, Post-Apocalyptic Survival]

jeredllano

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, I'm kind of a noob and i would love if you could do a little tutorial on how to install this modpack for a singleplayer, I downloaded the zip but have no idea what to do with it (dk where to put it in my 1.6.4 minecraft folder)

XXStroniusLaniusXX

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question. I'm not really a modder as in I don't really mod my minecraft very well. Thats why i use FTB Launcher. Do I have to put each of these mods in my minecraft one at a time or is this a simple one click download/install and everything goes in it's rightful place? If you could get back to me that would be great!

fedprod

Jul 29, 2019
Download FTB, Enter you Minecraft Credentials, Enter the Packcode, Click on the Pack (3rd Party Tab), click launch, wait for download and launching of the pack, done.

RulerBrendan

Jul 29, 2019
So uhh....problem (Will probably fix it soon, but wanted to post just in case) I put the server in and it says cannot connect: Connect. Wat?

10chaos1

Jul 29, 2019
hey xile i have a bit of a question what mod adds extra name bits e.g sharp to a sword because this is making it impossible to make melee turtles that i want to upgrade my single-player base's mob catcher to a killer/loot collecter

crazyman120

Jul 29, 2019
guys im makeing a server for it HMU on skype xxcrazyman120xx i need a host if anyone can pay for one but if not il home host it add me if you want to help

Shiphty

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing the server is long since gone at this point and the OP has moved on to doing other things but does anyone have a copy of the server map? I want to play this mod pack by myself but I don't want to play in the wilderness, I want to play in the city.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
The server running this used the CityWorldGenerator plugin. You'd have to set something up with the plugin, it's not actually a map.