[1.10.2] Sprout

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Myself, and I think Samm_Rapp and BigAl might stream from the server - they do play on it.
I'm helping narrow down the cause of the dupe bug - it's not quite what I thought it was, but it's very much similar, and much much more exploitable.
Of course, duplicating the profile and then removing mods one or two at a time is such a slog, but it's necessary for this sort of thing. Something is messing with Iron Backpacks and making redstone (and maybe other ores) too easily obtainable.

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
By my understanding,Sprout isn't available for public consumption,yet,due to being in a closed testing phase.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
How can I get access to the sprout mod pack?
What Riddle says is correct.
There is a somewhat limited group with access to the alpha right now, that being those subscribed to ThePheonixLodge or ItsLewdicolo on twitch.tv; possibly ThePheonixLodge has made it available in other locations as well, but those are the ones I know of.
It's being kept to this small, traceable group so that Pheonix has an easier time distributing the newer versions and keeping track of who had what issues, iirc.

D

DarthJimBob

Really looking forward to this pack @thephoenixlodge ! It looks great. One mod that might fit the aesthetic btw is Mine Colonies - between that, Custom NPC's & Minecraft Comes Alive it'd have a ton of NPC related content.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone heard of a plan around the Beta? ETA? Open vs closed?

I'd love to be one of the Beta testers.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Current Status: To be released on my birthday.

Without trying to pry into your personal life, that only tells me I have less than a year to wait. Very happy to hear it's getting closer. The more I dig for info, the more I want to play with it.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Without trying to pry into your personal life, that only tells me I have less than a year to wait. Very happy to hear it's getting closer. The more I dig for info, the more I want to play with it.
A quick search on the Interwebz leads me to believe that you will have a relatively short wait... (maybe even need to free up your calendar this weekend)

Hoping I'm not wrong and have good intel... :);):cool:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Pack sounds very intriguing, even though I'm not too much the exploration-player, heh.

One question about the scavanger-mode (which I would probably more test out when playing):
- Is this mode very RNG-luck based? (so finding the one chest that contains the one item you need to move on and such)

(So if you don't sacrifice stuff to the RNG-gods it's better to stay in normal mode? ^^")