[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
They will have the "average" output (80 rf / tick) or something bigger?

They will by default be 80RF/t but they'll have a way to be upgraded and produced 320RF/t for 5 times the fuel amount.

Anyway, 0.8.1 is out! Changelog:
Fix: Thaumcraft module not loading on server
Fix: reimplemented the animation for the wireless coils

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Bad news.

I have a problem, guys. My computer just broke. It won't be repaired until a few weeks. This means that I've lost most of the code and that Technomancy's developpement will be seriously slowed down.

Sent from my Wireless Essentia Coil

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
They will by default be 80RF/t but they'll have a way to be upgraded and produced 320RF/t for 5 times the fuel amount.

Then i quess trying to power the blood fabricator (thats what i tried to do) is not effective

Bad news.

I have a problem, guys. My computer just broke. It won't be repaired until a few weeks. This means that I've lost most of the code and that Technomancy's developpement will be seriously slowed down.

The data storage (I don't risk to say winchester since i don't know what you have) is fine, or thats the thing whitch was broken? If its all right then you could try to install it somewhere else, to copy the code to a cloud.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Then i quess trying to power the blood fabricator (thats what i tried to do) is not effective

The data storage (I don't risk to say winchester since i don't know what you have) is fine, or thats the thing whitch was broken? If its all right then you could try to install it somewhere else, to copy the code to a cloud.

The first one is intended

As for data, that was the part that had a problem. I am unable to get it back and even a backup doesn't work. I seem to have a defective CPU and it corrupted my hard drive.

ZeSapper

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting some texture weirdness since updating. Specifically when I look at my quantum jars. Half of my hot bar will disappear, my inventory screen becomes invisible, textures on items will disappear and show up in random places on my screen, and things will follow my cross hair across the screen.

Breaking the jars fixes the issue but it comes back the second I toss a label on one.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting some texture weirdness since updating. Specifically when I look at my quantum jars. Half of my hot bar will disappear, my inventory screen becomes invisible, textures on items will disappear and show up in random places on my screen, and things will follow my cross hair across the screen.

Breaking the jars fixes the issue but it comes back the second I toss a label on one.

I am aware of that bug but thanks for reporting.

Ace_Of_Hearts

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on the Yogscast pack on the AT Launcher. Haven't got too far into the mod yet but I am liking what I've seen. I think I may have found a bug however. Everything was working fine until yesterday when I updated the pack. Since then the Ignis Incinerator has stopped working. I place an ore in it, the progress bar starts to fill up (it actually fills up backwards but that's neither here nor there) then gets about half way and just stops. I've tried breaking an replacing the block but the same thing happens. I'm using version 0.8.1

Is this a known bug?

Please don't tell me my poor wizard is forced to resort to a pulverizer! :(

Last edited:

Gamabunta00

Jul 29, 2019
I found a crash bug in Technomancy 0.8.1 [1.6.4] with the Orderly Lamp, upon starting an infusion the game crashes, the world can be restarted and the infusion has already started and continues to progress without problem. And the world plays fine until the next arcane infusion takes place, then it crashes again. Here is the Crash Log http://pastebin.com/iNd417uu

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on the Yogscast pack on the AT Launcher. Haven't got too far into the mod yet but I am liking what I've seen. I think I may have found a bug however. Everything was working fine until yesterday when I updated the pack. Since then the Ignis Incinerator has stopped working. I place an ore in it, the progress bar starts to fill up (it actually fills up backwards but that's neither here nor there) then gets about half way and just stops. I've tried breaking an replacing the block but the same thing happens. I'm using version 0.8.1

Is this a known bug?

Please don't tell me my poor wizard is forced to resort to a pulverizer! :(
Are you out of ignis?
I found a crash bug in Technomancy 0.8.1 [1.6.4] with the Orderly Lamp, upon starting an infusion the game crashes, the world can be restarted and the infusion has already started and continues to progress without problem. And the world plays fine until the next arcane infusion takes place, then it crashes again. Here is the Crash Log http://pastebin.com/iNd417uu
Another one on my to-do list.
Seems to be a lot of bugs going. >_>

Sent from my angry toaster to distract him from destroying the planet. Some appliances just want to watch the world burn.
Well, yeah...

Doywan

Jul 29, 2019
Just update today -> finish me : label on quantum jar, huge fps loss with the coils (200 to 25 with 40 coils), crash with orderly lamp and an absurd amount of power to generate life essence. 0.5.1 was far from perfect, but it worked :/

Last edited:

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Just update today -> finish me : label on quantum jar, huge fps loss with the coils (200 to 25 with 40 coils), crash with orderly lamp and an absurd amount of power to generate life essence. 0.5.1 was far for perfect, but it worked :/
Not gonna lie. I miss Demo.

Reactions: Not_Steve

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
thenug-w27gpBtzmE.gif

Reactions: SynfulChaot

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Just update today -> finish me : label on quantum jar, huge fps loss with the coils (200 to 25 with 40 coils), crash with orderly lamp and an absurd amount of power to generate life essence. 0.5.1 was far from perfect, but it worked :/

Please down grade if you want these fixed. I am currently having computer problems and I am unable to fix them for now.

I get how you feel but I am stuck right now and I cannot do anything.

Doywan

Jul 29, 2019
I can't do it anyway, i'm on an SMP server. Yesterday i had to strip all my essentia system (coil, quantum jar with MC edit so i lost all my 48 x 640 stock). I tried to rebuild it without the label but the fps loss is simply too much. So now i have two choices : don't do thaumcraft until the bugs get fix, or build another system. If i'll go for the second one i don't know if i will rebuild a technomancy one when it's fix.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my 0.8.1 adventure.

Made an energized wand, the type you use capacitors with in your hotbar to charge, the vis went up to 24 on all aspects and then and don't ask me how, but the single player world started to become unresponsive to my actions. I literally fell through the ground as if it wasn't there, what I dig up wouldn't yield a block and I couldn't even open a door.

Changed to 0.5.1.

Works perfectly.

Come back @Democretes, you asshat. I miss you. D:

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Here's my 0.8.1 adventure.

Made an energized wand, the type you use capacitors with in your hotbar to charge, the vis went up to 24 on all aspects and then and don't ask me how, but the single player world started to become unresponsive to my actions. I literally fell through the ground as if it wasn't there, what I dig up wouldn't yield a block and I couldn't even open a door.

Changed to 0.5.1.

Works perfectly.

Come back @Democretes, you asshat. I miss you. D:
BAKA DEMOCERETES!
It's not like we want you back or anything!