[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
1.7.10 Technomancy 0.7.1 - rc1 is out! This is a release candidate and due to forge still being unstable it is thus not a stable release. Moreover, forge seems to have troubles and I can't get some mods to work with it so most of the features remain untested.

Firegael

Jul 29, 2019
1.7.10 Technomancy 0.7.1 - rc1 is out! This is a release candidate and due to forge still being unstable it is thus not a stable release. Moreover, forge seems to have troubles and I can't get some mods to work with it so most of the features remain untested.
Just to clarify, is this Technomancy 0.7.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10? If so, will you still continue to update for Minecraft 1.6?

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Just to clarify, is this Technomancy 0.7.1 for Minecraft 1.7.10? If so, will you still continue to update for Minecraft 1.6?

0.7.1 are both available for 1.6 and 1.7
1.6: Will still be under development until everyone has moved to 1.7

As soon as its not becomes stable enough try improving the features then port them when its stable.

Tbh the 1.7 should not have many issue and as I said, I still plan on updating 1.6

Sent from my Wireless Essentia Coil

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
0.7.1 are both available for 1.6 and 1.7
1.6: Will still be under development until everyone has moved to 1.7

Tbh the 1.7 should not have many issue and as I said, I still plan on updating 1.6

Okey then.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
can you make the pen to be function completly like the ink well? i can't make research table with it. I can use it instead of the inkwell, but i need to make one to start.

Mortvana

Jul 29, 2019
When I clicked on the Eldritch Consumer's research, to get the research notes (I have the research mode on hard if that would matter, I've never worked with the Thaumcraft API) I got booted from my server. When I logged back on, I lost all of my Technomancy research, things from other addons like Thaumic Tinker and Forbidden Magic were fine. When ever I click on the starting research of the branch (which was auto-unlocked before) I get booted from the server. I had just upgraded from 0.5.1 to 0.7.1 when this first happened, and I am using the "Bloody Scrivener's Tools" from Forbidden Magic if it matters. Here is the log of the packet sending error that occurs:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at thaumcraft.common.lib.research.ResearchManager.doesPlayerHaveRequisites(ResearchManager.java:500)
at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.handleCompleteResearchFromClientPacket(PacketHandler.java:941)
at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketHandler.java:148)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72501_a(NetServerHandler.java:1130)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
[INFO] LordMortvana left the game

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
When I clicked on the Eldritch Consumer's research, to get the research notes (I have the research mode on hard if that would matter, I've never worked with the Thaumcraft API) I got booted from my server. When I logged back on, I lost all of my Technomancy research, things from other addons like Thaumic Tinker and Forbidden Magic were fine. When ever I click on the starting research of the branch (which was auto-unlocked before) I get booted from the server. I had just upgraded from 0.5.1 to 0.7.1 when this first happened, and I am using the "Bloody Scrivener's Tools" from Forbidden Magic if it matters. Here is the log of the packet sending error that occurs:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at thaumcraft.common.lib.research.ResearchManager.doesPlayerHaveRequisites(ResearchManager.java:500)
at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.handleCompleteResearchFromClientPacket(PacketHandler.java:941)
at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketHandler.java:148)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72501_a(NetServerHandler.java:1130)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:276)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
[INFO] LordMortvana left the game

That very well seems like the thaumcraft issue. Sorry, it is not on my side and can't do anything to fix.