[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by theflogat, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen New Member

I have created a Discord channel for my mods. Feel free to join and chat!

https://discord.gg/BNr8F

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

2. Thorandan

Thorandan New Member

I am having some trouble binding the mana fabricator to a mana spreader. When I shift-click to start the binding it just changes the made of the wand of the forest. Any help is appreciated.

3. Robijnvogel

Robijnvogel Well-Known Member

Mana spreaders have to be placed adjacent to their source and should be bound to their target if their source is not a flower.

Sent from my torture dungeon in the hills of Mumbai.

4. Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen New Member

Actually, it should not need to be bound. Just placing a mana spreader adjacent to the fabricator should do it. The fabricator is not a flower. As far as the spreader is concerned it is a mana pool, so it uses all the same rules as a spreader pulling from a pool.

5. Thorandan

Thorandan New Member

Thank you I got it now

6. Artorios Rex

Artorios Rex Guest

Is there a way to remove essentia from a dynamo? I have 3 bestia in 3 dynamos and am trying to pump terra into them, and it's not working. I tried breaking it and using a phial on it--no luck.

7. Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen New Member

Unfortunatly, I think the only option is to replace the dynamos or give them enough bestia to "clear".

You can try sucking the essentia out using a warded jar with a bestia label, but I dont know if that will work.

8. Bomery

Bomery Guest

My post has been deleted ?

9. tarmelion

tarmelion Guest

does there happen to be a detailed break down of some of the mechanics of technomancy. in particular i'm having trouble with how the mana exchanger operates.