[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

Thorandan

Jul 29, 2019
I am having some trouble binding the mana fabricator to a mana spreader. When I shift-click to start the binding it just changes the made of the wand of the forest. Any help is appreciated.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Mana spreaders have to be placed adjacent to their source and should be bound to their target if their source is not a flower.

Sent from my torture dungeon in the hills of Mumbai.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, it should not need to be bound. Just placing a mana spreader adjacent to the fabricator should do it. The fabricator is not a flower. As far as the spreader is concerned it is a mana pool, so it uses all the same rules as a spreader pulling from a pool.

A

Artorios Rex

Is there a way to remove essentia from a dynamo? I have 3 bestia in 3 dynamos and am trying to pump terra into them, and it's not working. I tried breaking it and using a phial on it--no luck.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunatly, I think the only option is to replace the dynamos or give them enough bestia to "clear".

You can try sucking the essentia out using a warded jar with a bestia label, but I dont know if that will work.

T

tarmelion

does there happen to be a detailed break down of some of the mechanics of technomancy. in particular i'm having trouble with how the mana exchanger operates.