[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mn5z3m5ga9niq9g/1.7.10_Technomancy_0.9.0.jar

Here is the final 0.9.0 version. Wouldn't have been possible without @Mordenkainen Enjoy the full changelog:
- Thaumcraft and TE modules updated
- Dynamos now calculate energy properly
- Config options for ratio
- Disabling items and blocks
- Essentia Reconstructor is disabled
- Condenser Fixed
- Fix for the energized rod recipe
- Fix crash when linking wireless coils
- Balanced the ratio for ore processing
- Fixes for Eldritch Consumer
- TileMachineBase now properly saves current energy stored. This may fix the galvanized bellows
- Fix Sanguine Infuser drawing LP on both client and server, causing it to draw twice the essentia.
- Fix Electric Wand absorbing power and not recharging.
- RItuals with Crystals and Catalysts (in-game documentation coming in the near future)
- Animations for Wireless Coil fixed
- Animations and Sounds for Node generators
- Redstone settings and upgrades for Dynamos
- Node Fabricators now have a full bounding box that is actually able to handle essentia and energy income.
- Fixed a whole bunch of rendering problems

Last edited:

squ1b3r

Jul 29, 2019

Here is the final 0.9.0 version. Wouldn't have been possible without @Mordenkainen Enjoy the full changelog:
- Condenser Fixed
- TileMachineBase now properly saves current energy stored. This may fix the galvanized bellows
- Fix Sanguine Infuser drawing LP on both client and server, causing it to draw twice the essentia.
- RItuals with Crystals and Catalysts (in-game documentation coming in the near future)
- Node Fabricators now have a full bounding box that is actually able to handle essentia and energy income.

Sounds really good! The only thing is that download link seems to be dead.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019

- Condenser Fixed
Sounds really good! The only thing is that download link seems to be dead.
It's alive again.

Nigelcheese

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it's actually possible but Ive always thought something cool would be a blood magic altar that instead of being augmented by runes Is augmented by mechanical upgrades which cause it to use power as well as being able to have multiple slots and infinite upgrades and an actual gui no clue how possible this could be just an idea I had thought of for a while I do notice though it is a thaumcraft focused mod there is still some blood magic

Reactions: theflogat

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it's actually possible but Ive always thought something cool would be a blood magic altar that instead of being augmented by runes Is augmented by mechanical upgrades which cause it to use power as well as being able to have multiple slots and infinite upgrades and an actual gui no clue how possible this could be just an idea I had thought of for a while I do notice though it is a thaumcraft focused mod there is still some blood magic

That's doable. I think it is a very good idea.

Edit: Actually, it isn't possible.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, does this have minetweaker support?

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Oh just building a magic/tech pack and this was a good bridge between the two

Not much in the way of support required. I believe minetweaker can override the recipes. The rf costs of most things can be modified by the config, as well as disabling any specific items and blocks.

Minetweaker can probably also remove or modify the smelting recipes for the purified ores.

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Not much in the way of support required. I believe minetweaker can override the recipes. The rf costs of most things can be modified by the config, as well as disabling any specific items and blocks.

Minetweaker can probably also remove or modify the smelting recipes for the purified ores.

That's what I was wondering, if I can change the recipes with minetweaker. I know that if you try to change the recipes of mods that do not have minetweaker support the scripts for those recipes will just error and not run.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I was wondering, if I can change the recipes with minetweaker. I know that if you try to change the recipes of mods that do not have minetweaker support the scripts for those recipes will just error and not run.

Anything crafted with vanilla crafting can be adjusted with MineTweaker. Any mod crafting, such as infusion crafting, cannot. There is ModTweaker which is MineTweaker with mod crafting support for some mods.

Sephlington

Jul 29, 2019
Anything crafted with vanilla crafting can be adjusted with MineTweaker. Any mod crafting, such as infusion crafting, cannot. There is ModTweaker which is MineTweaker with mod crafting support for some mods.
Modtweaker definitely covers all Thaumcraft, Blood Magic and Botania crafting mechanics. The only one I'd be unsure about is the ore purification system.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Modtweaker definitely covers all Thaumcraft, Blood Magic and Botania crafting mechanics. The only one I'd be unsure about is the ore purification system.

Since we have plan for it to auto-detect ores, it probably won't be useful at all.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
I am coding in a "disable" for each ore as well as configurable ingot output amounts, so hopefully that meets everyone's needs.

I had considered allowing "custom" entries for any ores that are not auto-detected, but I decided not to do that for the moment because it is too prone to errors if the user sets invalid inputs. But, perhaps it could be added as an enhancement for the future.

Last edited: