[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

Moorleiche2k

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i do, they are filled by 20000/20000 RF if i remember correct. They work with EnderIO conduits on alchemical furnaces as intended. Just not with Infernal Furnaces....

Last edited:

Shad0wlife

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda ashamed to ask this, but how hard exactly would it be to backport this to 1.6.4 (one of the newer working versions)?
Yes, I know "no one" uses 1.6 anymore, but as of now I simply don't have the time to update about 230 mods to 1.7.10, since some need to be replaced with better alternatives, configs have to be worked on and so on.

So yeah, is it even possible to backport this, and if it is, how hard would it be? If it is possible, I would try it for myself first anyways since I guess not many coders would see the neccessity of this backport as I do.

Thanks for the info about this!

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019

ClenchedAnthony

Jul 29, 2019
First off, I would like to say I have followed the mod for quite a while and have really liked where it has gone. Second off is I have a bug report. I have noticed is 0.9 (haven't tested the 0.10 stuff) that golems can not fill the quantum jars. They just don't recognize that they are there or however it works. That is all. Thank you.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
First off, I would like to say I have followed the mod for quite a while and have really liked where it has gone. Second off is I have a bug report. I have noticed is 0.9 (haven't tested the 0.10 stuff) that golems can not fill the quantum jars. They just don't recognize that they are there or however it works. That is all. Thank you.

I think it is already fixed. If not it is quite an easy one to do.

ClenchedAnthony

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, I tested it in the latest version of the Resonant Rise pack. I'll test it again with just Thaumcraft and the latest version of Technomancy and will get back to you on this.

ClenchedAnthony

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I just tested with the latest versions of Thaumcraft and Technomancy installed. So the only way to get the golem to fill the jar is connecting the golem with the top of the jar. If you click on the sides with the bell it won't work. So just a small bug report I guess. Also, you have to click on each jar separately with he bell to connect the golem, unlike vanilla Thaumcraft where you click one, all the ones in the row, the golem will fill. Thanks for all the hard work!

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, so I just tested with the latest versions of Thaumcraft and Technomancy installed. So the only way to get the golem to fill the jar is connecting the golem with the top of the jar. If you click on the sides with the bell it won't work. So just a small bug report I guess. Also, you have to click on each jar separately with he bell to connect the golem, unlike vanilla Thaumcraft where you click one, all the ones in the row, the golem will fill. Thanks for all the hard work!

Azanor must be checking if the tile extends TileJarFillable. I guess there is no easy way to fix it. I'll try to find a workaround.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
Azanor must be checking if the tile extends TileJarFillable. I guess there is no easy way to fix it. I'll try to find a workaround.

Or ask Azanor to refine it a bit, if you can't find anything.
The altar got an update for custom pedestals because of an addon.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
We're getting there, we would like to put the pack out in a week, testing shows that we have mass pack kind of thing whitch can run with 512MB ram, I doN't know how it feels but the guy says he's allright as a client, and that was the goal.

new crash:
http://pastebin.com/KkGvyWA7

Last edited:

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
@Mordenkainen please don't use @Sideonly please. They are a pain and always produce crashes on servers.

Sorry, I see my error. It's not the use of @SideOnly, it's the fact that I used it for a line that was both a declaration and an assignment.

My dev environment seems to have self destructed. Once I get it working again, I will submit a fix and post an unofficial build so people can get running.

I think there might be a forge annotation that can help. If not, I'll do as you suggested.

Hold off on this for a bit. With the changes I am doing to clean up the reflection and API's I may be able to make this a bit easier.

EDIT:
First the obligatory warning:

This build is unsupported by @theflogat and may cause issues!

This build should be identical to the build posted by @theflogat, except it should resolve the issues that are causing problems on servers.

Sorry all, my bad!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53001205/technomancy/1.7.10_Technomancy_0.10.b_unofficial.jar

Last edited:

ClenchedAnthony

Jul 29, 2019
If there is no easy way to fix it, I would say, don't put it high on the priority list. The main thing is that the golem can fill the jar in some way which you have already added in. That's what I would say, focus on more important issues.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
And when we can get our hands on it? :p
We're in a fairly intensive testing phase now, so bugs will come out.

Next Sunday. Even tough I would like to release it now, I try to follow the best I can the Sunday rule.

Last edited: