[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

Einar288

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a server crash with the most recent version of Technomancy (however I had this issue in 0.9.0) It first crashed after I placed down a node generator on top of some essentia tubing and now it crashes upon server startup. Here's the crash log: http://pastebin.com/h20rS905
I've gotten this issue twice, the first time I fixed it by degrading to version beta-i
I'm on Mainline on the newest version of Resonant Rise.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a server crash with the most recent version of Technomancy (however I had this issue in 0.9.0) It first crashed after I placed down a node generator on top of some essentia tubing and now it crashes upon server startup. Here's the crash log: http://pastebin.com/h20rS905
I've gotten this issue twice, the first time I fixed it by degrading to version beta-i
I'm on Mainline on the newest version of Resonant Rise.

This is an issue I have been monitoring, and I think I have a solution for it, I just have not submitted the change yet.

In the short term you can get your server up again by going into the technomancy config and disabling the Node Fabricator (set it to false). Start the server, shut it back down once it is up, and re-enable the Node Fabricator in the config.

WARNING: This will delete all Node Fabricators from your world!

To avoid the issue until a fix has been made, ensure that no essential tubes, conduits, or other piping run next to anything other than bottom-middle block of the Node Fabricator.

@theflogat I will try to submit a pull request tonight with a fix for this issue.

Morden

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
This is an issue I have been monitoring, and I think I have a solution for it, I just have not submitted the change yet.

In the short term you can get your server up again by going into the technomancy config and disabling the Node Fabricator (set it to false). Start the server, shut it back down once it is up, and re-enable the Node Fabricator in the config.

WARNING: This will delete all Node Fabricators from your world!

To avoid the issue until a fix has been made, ensure that no essential tubes, conduits, or other piping run next to anything other than bottom-middle block of the Node Fabricator.

@theflogat I will try to submit a pull request tonight with a fix for this issue.

Morden

I went ahead and already fixed the bug in dev.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Keeping an open eye on OpenEye? ;)

(sorry, bad habit, please carry on, "flogoat" is still fun to say)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: theflogat

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
The one with a metadata of 1 (I don't really remember which it is).
BraveAnnoyed.gif

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019

Looks like the issue with clicking on a dynamo with an empty hand is not quite fixed:
http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/6e9453569c7b7e2853248caa99f7946a

I can't commit a fix anytime in the near future since I have been having some GIT issues of late, but line 29 in EventRegister.java should be:

if(tile.set != RedstoneSet.LOW && event.entityPlayer.getHeldItem() != null && event.entityPlayer.getHeldItem().getItem() == Item.getItemFromBlock(Blocks.redstone_torch)){

I think that should solve the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: theflogat

Moorleiche2k

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
i would like to know if v10.x solved the issues with galvanized bellows. I could test it by myself, but i stupidly havent have the time to setup everything, sorry for that.