[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of finding a way to remove Railcraft items from Witchery Stone Rings? I mean it can do two things. 1: Break a bit of progress by giving you tools and stuff and 2: Doesn't fit with the Magic feel of things...
The witches circles draw from the mineshaft loot tables, which is why those items are in there.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
The witches circles draw from the mineshaft loot tables, which is why those items are in there.
Guessed as much, kinda sucks that they spawn with Rails and other things that are very much useless at early points and even when they are useful you can already mass produce them. At least with Mundane items from Thaumcraft Baubles they have novel uses.

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
I reckon that one of the main reasons for the issues that I was having was that I am still running on 0.5.2
Should I bother updating and risking my world or just stick with what I've got so far?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I reckon that one of the main reasons for the issues that I was having was that I am still running on 0.5.2
Should I bother updating and risking my world or just stick with what I've got so far?
Yes, you should definitely update. 0.6 fixed a lot of the issues that were in 0.5.2. You're also missing out on 60+ quests by staying on 0.5.2

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ack! Don't use a Tinker's Scythe on your crops!! It's terrible. It destroys in a 3x3 area but you only get the stuff from one of the nine blocks destroyed.
Um the horn works on crops. No reason to make the Scythe!

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Um the horn works on crops. No reason to make the Scythe!
The horn, that's a thought. Does the horn just harvest and leave the seeds planted or what? I guess I'll test.
In other news, InfinityRaider fixed Agricraft to work with the Tinker's Scythe. From the GitHub, "Fixes #73: Left click with Tinker's Scythe to AoE clear and actually drop the items and Right click to AoE harvest"
That sounds pretty awesome to me. Too late for the 0.6.5 I suppose, but I might just update it myself. Come on FTB gimme that 0.6.5 update so I can start my LP.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
The horn, that's a thought. Does the horn just harvest and leave the seeds planted or what? I guess I'll test.
In other news, InfinityRaider fixed Agricraft to work with the Tinker's Scythe. From the GitHub, "Fixes #73: Left click with Tinker's Scythe to AoE clear and actually drop the items and Right click to AoE harvest"
That sounds pretty awesome to me. Too late for the 0.6.5 I suppose, but I might just update it myself. Come on FTB gimme that 0.6.5 update so I can start my LP.

Scythe works great for me in 0.63. Weird. I haven't tried the horn lately because the last few times it uprooted the crops, too, but if the horn works, then hopefully so should the drum, and hello early automated harvesting!

Edit: Horn does indeed uproots the plants (though not the crops) in 0.63. Replanting is for the birds...

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I believe it takes up everything include the sticks. But has a larger are. Note: I'm rendering right now or i'd check for certain.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Scythe works great for me in 0.63. Weird. I haven't tried the horn lately because the last few times it uprooted the crops, too, but if the horn works, then hopefully so should the drum, and hello early automated harvesting!

Edit: Horn does indeed uproots the plants (though not the crops) in 0.63. Replanting is for the birds...

Scythe did work with right clicks so far but destroyed the crop sticks with left clicks; this will be fixed in 1.2.3. Also Horn of the wild is intended to uproot everything except the crop sticks (including the seeds). If you encounter reproducable different behaviour leave us a note over at AgriCrafts FTB thread or on GitHub.

Last edited:

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Scythe did work with right clicks so far but destroyed the crop sticks with left clicks; this will be fixed in 1.2.3. Also Horn of the wild is intended to uproot everything **except** the crop sticks (including the seeds). If you encounter reproducable different behaviour leave us a note over at AgriCrafts FTB thread or on GitHub.
This is exactly the behavior I get and expect, so nothing to report!

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
So apparently the mystical orange flower plant doesn't spread to other cross crops as well as it doesn't give off its petal.. i also noticed that the same thing happens with the red and yellow ones as well...

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Damn quest book keeps dragging me back to the Nether.... I usually make it a point to avoid that place at all costs... curse you Phoenix

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
So apparently the mystical orange flower plant doesn't spread to other cross crops as well as it doesn't give off its petal.. i also noticed that the same thing happens with the red and yellow ones as well...
This is fixed in 0.6.5 with the updated AgriCraft. Unfortunately, 0.6.5 isn't on the launcher, yet. If you don't want to wait, you could go to the AgriCraft github releases area and get the snapshot-1 version.

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
This is fixed in 0.6.5 with the updated AgriCraft. Unfortunately, 0.6.5 isn't on the launcher, yet. If you don't want to wait, you could go to the AgriCraft github releases area and get the snapshot-1 version.

Do you know roughly when this will be on the launcher??