[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
Ok folks Update submitted!
  • Update - 2.3.15
    • New Mods added
      • ClothingCraft
      • CosmeticArmor
      • TolkienTweaks (This is for future content)
    • Configs tweaked
      • Hopefully found and fixed the combustion issue
      • Turned back on warp in thaumcraft until Tinker makes it possible to open his pages without it
    • Mods Updated
      • BDLib
      • Forge
      • Applied Energistics
      • Binnie's Mod
      • Biomes O Plenty
      • Blood Magic
      • Botania
      • Carpenters Blocks
      • CustomNPC's
        • This should fix the crash some of you are getting, let me know if you see any other issues.
      • Extra Cells
      • Forestry
      • Gendustry
      • Infernal Mobs
      • ThaumCraft
      • Thaumic Energistics
      • Thaumic Exploration
      • The Camping Mod
        • This should fix the lantern Crash
      • Traveller's Gear
      • Unique Artifacts
      • Damage Indicators
      • NEI Integration
      • TiC Tooltips
      • Wawla
  • This will be the last update until the content update so I can focus on one update rather than two (unless there is some major crash issue)
when will this update hit the launcher?

Edit: Figured it out just had to reopen my ftb

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
Pro tip tho. Use admin commands to teleport to some regions or you will have to load around 100+k blocks. Thats a game/server killer.

Sure the mod is cool .. but the amount of travel is something that should never be done in MC unless the map is preloaded or you will have horrible lags.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
So as much as i would like to say that the update fixed the crashing i am experiencing it didnt. Here is the new crash log. http://pastebin.com/WnJJDUkp
Try redownloading from scratch...it appears you are now the only one having this issue after the update so far, and the fact that you have exactly the same crash concerns me, especially since the new version changes a lot of key rendering code to fix that error.

Try using the JVM example I have provided with the download and upping ram to 3.5 GB instead of 2

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Has the morph thing where you get suffocated in the block above you and the radial menu of favorites crashing the game been fixed?
Well, the height issue should have been resolved at last update since it was a newer version of Ars Magica, as for the radial menu, hard to fix if I am not aware since I haven't replicated that.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

punk_hiji

Jul 29, 2019
Try redownloading from scratch...it appears you are now the only one having this issue after the update so far, and the fact that you have exactly the same crash concerns me, especially since the new version changes a lot of key rendering code to fix that error.

Try using the JVM example I have provided with the download and upping ram to 3.5 GB instead of 2
Okay I will try that and see what happens

Edit: what Java version are you using?

Last edited: