What's new in modded minecraft today?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
WayofTime ‏@WayofTime
New addition to Blood Magic: an in-game book! One problem, though: you won't be able to craft it~

Liz @Vazkii · 9h 9 hours ago
New stuff for crafty crates :3

Liz @Vazkii · 6h 6 hours ago
TIL you can zoom out on the achievements menu.

The botania lang file has now 2055 lines. 2k Hype!

Made an achievement called "Close and Open, Demons and the Dead", it goes off the screen so bad.

I call this "Inside 100 creepers in a hole" #modernart

Liz @Vazkii · 5h 5 hours ago
Another one that's been a long time coming.

Liz @Vazkii · 3h 3 hours ago
Oh yeah, I should've tweeted this a while ago, challenge achievements.

B8eAljkCQAE1Mfm.png

B8eAm-cCQAAeaFV.png

B8eAogMCQAApnS7.png

B8eApVaCUAAb4e9.png

.@ljfa2

I don't know what ability to give to the elementium armor's set bonus. Ideas pls. :V

Liz @Vazkii · 2h 2 hours ago
I know! Pixies apply random potion effects.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @superckl with Don't Pick Up
superckl said:
Don't Pick Up 0.4.22
  • Added a hotbar only config option.
  • Added canBeDeactivated=true for when it's actually implemented by Forge.
  • Added an automatic version checker through Not Enough Mod's JSON interface.

and @Dyonovan with Thaumcraft Node Tracker
Dyonovan said:
Thaumcraft Node Tracker 0.99-RC-2
  • All helmets that act as Goggles of Revealing should work to display waypoint arrow.
  • List defaults to 10 lines. Scroll buttons appear if longer
  • Changed to default MC font and size. (Allows for texture packs to change it)
  • Switch to Buttons for selections.

and @gudenau with Thaumic NEI
gudenau said:
Thaumic NEI 1.2
  • Less hacky implementation!
  • Should have 100% less crashing!
  • Shows more recipes!

and @CubeX2 with Chest Transporter
CubeX2 said:
Chest Transporter 2.0.1
  • fixed crash when placing chests on some blocks
  • changed recipes and durabilities

and @NPException with Dimensional Pockets
NPException said:
Dimensional Pockets 0.10.1
Added:
  • Configs to tweak the rendering of the Dimensional Pocket's particle field or disable it entirely
Fixed
  • Dimensional Pocket Frame rendering too dark sometimes
  • Other small bugs

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Glass Shards 1.0-beta
  • New textures, thanks to @xTordX !
  • Russian localization courtesy of @Adaptivity
  • Renamed some config options (I suggest deleting the config file and letting it make a new one)
  • The textures are now different for fancy and fast graphics
  • Updated Chisel compatibility to version 2.3
  • EnderIO's Clear Glass is now supported. Also added SAG Mill and Alloy Smelter recipes.
  • The shards can now be melted in Tinkers' Construct's Smeltery
  • Added Thermal Expansion Pulverizer recipes
  • Changes under the hood that greatly simplify mod compatibility (I'm such a noob for not doing it right away :( )

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Just released V2.21 of RFTools with several fixes and small improvements:

2.21:
  • Fixed a bug with range checking on the fluid and energy modules. Now the range of 65 works.
  • Added new energy plus and fluid plus modules. These consume more energy and are harder to craft but have no range limit and can even work across dimensions.
  • Fixed the energenic generator so that it actually produces more power when infused (as opposed to less). Made the text and clock modules stackable (16 items).
  • Fixed the energy module so that it properly shows the total energy of an EnderIO capacitor bank instead of one individual cell.
  • Improved the GUI of several modules to make it easier to use.
  • The energy, dimension, and fluid modules have four text modes now: no text, show contents, show percentage or show the gain/loss per tick.
  • Automation on the dimlet researcher, scrambler, and machine infuser works for real now.
  • Added Big Reactor cyanite and yellorium liquids to the blacklist since these liquids are totally useless.
  • Increased the default chance that stone is selected as the base terrain material from 60% to 70%.
  • Removed some debug spam that sometimes occured when creating a dimension.
  • Implemented flooded cavern terrain type. This is a cavern of height 128 which is totally flooded with some liquid.
  • Added a new Shallow Ocean feature. This adds a shallow (height 30) ocean to some void type worlds (currently only island, islands, plateaus and chaotic).
  • When a feature type is selected randomly, only features that are actually possible given the type of terrain will be selected. i.e. no ravines in a void world. No shallow ocean in a normal world and so on.
  • Some dimlets give a bonus in RF/tick. This was shown in the tooltip as a - RF but that actually means -% RF. The tooltip has now been fixed.
  • Implemented mouse wheel scrolling support in several of the gui's for RFTools (everywhere a list is visible).
  • When upgrading a crafter from tier 1 to tier 2 or tier 2 to tier 3 the upgraded crafter will keep the contents and settings from the previous tier.

Mediafire download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ibt6a4nz4l8fb3c/rftools-2.21.jar
Curse: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224641-rftools

Have fun and don't get lost in a dimension!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @SgtPunishment with Soul Shards: The Old Ways
SgtPunishment said:
Soul Shards: The Old Ways RC7
  • Fixed Forge insta-breaking, added a few if statements for recipes (Prevents mod conflicts)

and @jaquadro with Storage Drawers
jaquadro said:
Storage Drawers 1.2.1
  • FIX: Drawers no longer lose their contents when pipes try to insert an item into a full drawer and another empty drawer is available.
  • FIX: Drawers no longer void items when pipes try to insert an item into an empty slot that previously held the same item.
  • FIX: Compacting Drawers no longer void incompatible items when pipes try to insert them and not all slots are in use.
  • FIX: Unconfirmed. May prevent packet leaking, but I have never observed the problem.
  • LANG: Added Polish (pl_PL) translation. Thanks nabijaczleweli.
  • LANG: Updated Russian (ru_RU) translation. Thanks grimuars.

and @coolAlias with Dynamic Sword Skills
coolAlias said:
Dynamic Sword Skills 1.6.5
Added:
Changed:
  • Config: Moved client-side settings to their own category; these settings are not synced with the server
Fixed Bugs:
  • Leaping Blow becomes stuck in the 'active' state when leaping into a liquid
  • Mortal Draw inflicting punch damage instead of damage from sword used (always on 1.8, very rarely on 1.7.10)
  • Certain config values which should only be set by the server were allowing the client to set them separately
  • Typo prevented translated text of 'key.dss.toggletp' from showing properly

and @Guichaguri with PvPTime
Guichaguri said:
PvPTime 1.0.2
  • Updated for 1.8

and @superckl with Don't Pick Up
superckl said:
Don't Pick Up 1.0.25
  • Added an option to synchronize search with NEI.
  • Finally added shift-click support for adding items from your inventory.
  • There haven't been any bug reports coming in, so this is the first release version!

and @CovertJaguar with Forestry
CovertJaguar said:
Forestry 3.4.0
Due to the shear number of changes in this version a detailed summary isn't available. Instead we've provided a complete list of commits that have been applied since the last version.

Summary:

• Inventory code completely rewritten to provide better maintainability and interaction in-game.
  • Hive and World-gen improvements, including Retrogen.
  • Fluid handling improvements, including place-able fluids and support for IFluidContainer items
  • Many many, bug-fixes.
Thanks to CovertJaguar, MysteriousAges, xupaosso, Nirek, Vexatos, marcin212, Adaptivity, Parker8283, and many others for contributing, testing, translating, and opening issues leading up to this release!

Warnings:

Forestry honey uses a new ID for this version, to avoid conflicts with other place-able honey. The workaround (for if you have large amounts of honey) is to run the old honey through a Still. It will convert it quickly.

Details:

Ever accidentally put a bee in a centrifuge because your mind-meltingly-complicated pipes were crossed? Ever intentionally put a bee in a centrifuge because you have no idea what you're doing? Well rejoice! The new bulletproof inventory will not allow items to go where they shouldn't. At all. Ever.*

*Except when it does. Please post any bugs to the issue tracker!

Ethanol and mead were pretty great before, but now you can place them in the world, along with every other Forestry fluid!Place-able fluids! Honey fountain? You bet. Crushed ice swimming pool? Ok sure. Biomass waterfalls? Pretty nasty actually... but now it's technically possible! The best kind of possible!

There are some new bees and trees!
Semi-Retired Magic-Beemaker in-residence MysteriousAges fleshed out some genetic lines by adding Miry, Boggy, Farmerly, and Agarian bees. I hear some might even do really cool things or whatever, how totally not exciting at all.
New to the modding scene, say hello to xupaosso who took on the challenge of creating some new trees, ensuring that Forestry branches off the genetic lines of the new vanilla 1.7.10 trees. Enjoy the lovely Ipe, Padauk, Cocobolo, and Zebrawood!

Can't find any of those pesky hives anywhere? Fear not! They now glow more reliably, and can spawn in non-vanilla biomes of appropriate temperature and humidity. Also, the pesky hives now have a config option to adjust how often they spawn! Check common.conf for world.generate.beehives.rate.

Retrogen has been painstakingly added to Forestry! Now you can add Forestry on a whim (like right now), and enable retrogen to populate your world with hives and ores. Just check common.conf for world.retrogen!

Improved Escritoire. Build one and use it to research your bees! You'll receive notes about mutations, which you can right click to increase your chances of getting new bees! Bees!

And a crazy number minor bugfixes, and some major ones that popped up from the new features (thank you again everyone who fearlessly tested and reported the latest unstable).

If you find any issues, please report them here.

and @gudenau with Thaumic NEI
gudenau said:
Thaumic NEI 1.2.1
  • Less crashes, oops!

and @Davenonymous with Compact Machines
Davenonymous said:
Compact Machines 1.16
  • Fixed CompactMachines not working in The End

and @hilburn with Steve's Addons
hilburn said:
Steve's Addons 0.7.0
  • Updated to support new RF-API

and @Vanhal with Progressive Automation
Vanhal said:
Progressive Automation 1.5.16
  • A whole load of bug fixes and improvements.
  • Changed the inner workings for upgrades Torrins
  • Fixed bug with chisel 1
  • Made the RF engines chargeable in other machines
  • Fixed an issue where items would be put into the recipe of the crafter
  • Added German, Polish and Chinese languages

and @Mineshopper with Carpenter's Blocks
Mineshopper said:
Carpenter's Blocks 3.3.5
  • Fixed possible block corruption introduced in 3.3.4.3.

bdew

Jul 29, 2019
Gendustry 1.4.4
  • Updated to Forestry 3.4.0, which is now the minimum supported version
  • Updated to BdLib 1.6.0, which is now the minimum supported version
  • Updated to Buildcraft 6.3, which is now the minimum supported version
Pressure Pipes 1.0.2
  • Updated to BdLib 1.6.0, which is now the minimum supported version
Note about Advanced Generators
I have somewhat worked myself into a corner with mutually incompatible dependencies. I have to release a new version of Gendustry that works with Forestry 3.4 and that codebase depends on BdLib 1.6.0. The problem is that the version of Advanced Generators that works with the latest BdLib is nowhere near ready for release, and the last stable version will not work.

As such, there is currently no stable release of Advanced Generators that can co-exist with Gendustry and Forestry 3.4.

Packs that include all the mods in question can either wait for a few days until i wrap up the next version of Advanced Generators or use the version from Jenkins (not recommended).

10paktimbits

Jul 29, 2019
Advice needed!

I know this isn't the right place to get started on something like this, but I've posted here before and received some excellent support from many bright people who know a lot more about the modding community than I do.

New OreDict tag is my topic, and what I am asking for is advice on how to get started involving the Minecraft Community to create a new, generally agreed upon and accepted standard for plant blocks.

I have always used this standard as a guide for registering my own objects because I believe this page to be the most current, most accepted standard. If I'm incorrect, does anyone know the location of "the page" where this is maintained?

My mod is all about plants, and I am trying to achieve these goals:
  • Participate in a community-agreed-upon standard for plant blocks, help publish it in the right place(s), and help maintain/update it over time
  • Update my mod so that it follows that standard
  • Inform a very small part of the community by providing this information on my mod's web page
Thank you in advance for any replies to this.

Reactions: Yusunoha

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Botania 1.4-154.
R1.4 154
  • Holy moley, that's a long changelog. I apologize in advance if anything in this build is broken. I don't do "exclusive beta testing", and since this is a large version there'll probably be some kinks. I'll try my best to iron them out over the next couple of days!
  • Added 25 achievements, 20 are progression/side things and the other 4 are special challenges. There's also one more achievement but we don't talk about that one.
  • Added 5 new flowers.
    • Spectranthemum, functional, teleports items from around it to a defined point in the world. (Elven Knowledge)
    • Medumone, functional, freezes mobs in place.
    • Marimorphosis, functional, turns standard vanilla Stone into colored, decorative, stone variants depending on biome.
    • Narslimmus, generating, kills natural spawned slimes in slime chunks for mana, doesn't drop slimeballs or split them in two.
    • Spectrolus, generating, uses all 16 colors of wool sequentually to create mana.
  • Added a "Complex Brews" page, with 6 new brews, 5 featuring new potion effects.
    • Overload: A bunch of effects, Strength, Speed, Weakneess and Hunger.
    • Crossed Souls: Killing a mob gives the killer a bit of their HP.
    • Feather Feet: Fall damage immunity.
    • Vanity's Emptiness: Prevents mob spawns in a 128 block radius.
    • Crimson Shade: Removes mob spawn restrictions in a 64 block radius. (eg. Mobs can spawn in broad daylight, slimes in non-slime chunks, etc)
    • Marine Allure: Doubles the speed at which fishing rods work.
  • Added a Gaia Spirit Ingot, used to summon a hard mode Gaia Guardian, it's harder, better, faster and stronger. It also drops moar lootz.
  • Added Ancient Wills. Items that can crafted with a Terrasteel Helmet to provide for very powerful abilities. How do you get them? Who knows.
  • Added armor set bonuses to sets of mana armor that apply when all 4 pieces are equipped.
    • Manasteel: 10% Mana Discount for Mana Tools.
    • Elementium: 10% Mana Discount for Mana Tools, pixies apply random potion effects.
    • Terrasteel: 10% Mana Discount for Mana Tools, regeneration still works even when the food bar isn't topped off.
  • Added Crafting Patterns, upgrades of sorts to the Crafty Crate which prevent items from going into slots. There's 9 basic ones that can be used for simple recipes: 1x1, 2x2, 1x2, 2x1, 1x3, 3x1, 2x3, 3x2 and Donut.
  • Added Dreamwood Twigs, used to craft Elementium Tools instead of Livingwood Twigs.
  • Added Mana Diamond and Dragonstone storage blocks.
  • Added Overgrowth Seeds. A new dungeon loot item that allows you to enchant a piece of grass, making any flowers on it work at twice the speed.
  • Added Sanity Checks to the lexicon GUIs to prevent crashing if one tries to open a page that doesn't exist. This is important for third party minetweaker support. (SoundLogic)
  • Added Spellbinding Cloth. Combine it with an item to remove any enchants it has. This one actually is a carbon copy of the one in Thaumic Tinkerer, this item is like a legacy in my mods. Surprised I hadn't stolen it from TT yet :V
  • Added the Lens Clip, an addon to the Mana Blaster that allows it to carry 6 lenses rather than just 1.
  • Added the Manaseer Monocle, a new amulet bauble that allows the wearer to see mana bursts even if there's something blocking the view.
  • Added the Rod of the Depths, a variant to the Rod of the Lands that places cobblestone.
  • Added the Rod of the Molten Core. Almost a carbon copy of the Efreet's Flame Wand Focus from Thaumic Tinkerer. Look at a block and hold it to smelt it.
  • Added the Thorn Chakram. A throwable weapon that bounces off blocks. Yes, it's from terraria, shut up.
  • Added the World Seed. A new (stackable) item that can be used to instantly teleport to the world's spawn point case the user is at least 24 blocks away.
  • Added Trodden Dirt Slabs.
  • Baubles now detect the "first tick" using hash codes. This is a lot more reliable than using the old entity time method.
  • Changed some lexicon text to make more sense on the small details.
  • Changed the Gaia Guardian's Landmine particles to look a bit better and not be as tricky to spot.
  • Changed the Trodden Dirt recipe to use Sand instead of Gravel.
  • Fixed a crash regarding dominant sparks when there's no other sparks available for transfer.
  • Fixed dying Composite Lenses removing the composite component.Took me long enough.
  • Fixed the Abstruse Platform recipe having stack size 0 for the components and causing divide by zero crashes with the NEI shift-[?] feature. (Why does that even check the stack size? o_O)
  • Fixed the Assembly Halo consuming Blood Magic orbs and potentially other items whose container item is the item itself.
  • Fixed the Life Imbuer spawning client-side only mobs.
  • Fixed the Mana Enchanter and Mana Flash blocks appearing in the search creative tab.
  • Fixed the Red String Container not passing markDirty() calls to the bound block and causing it not to sync to the client.
  • Fixed the Ring of Far Reach adding insane amounts of reach if one travels between dimensions.
  • Fixed the Ring of Far Reach removing flight (and breaking whatever arcane sorcery was behind the Angel Ring in Extra Utils).
  • Fixed the Soulscribe being able to automatically repair with mana like a Manasteel Sword can.
  • Fixed the Terra Shatterer not breaking blocks in AoE at X=0 or Z=0.
  • Fixed the Terrestrial Agglomeration Plate desyncing if the server is lagging and potentially destroying all the mana used if one picks up the item too early in those circumstances.
  • Made the Black Lotus rarely appear in Bonus Chests.
  • Made the Fallen Kanade not work in the end to prevent cheesing the Ender Dragon.
  • Mana Sparks now try to update the list of sparks they can transfer to after they're done ticking. Dominant Sparks will also attempt to pull mana from sparks at random rather than iteratively. When a Mana Pool with a Dominant Spark is charging an item and is full, instead of pulling from one Mana Pool exclusively it randomly pulls from all possible pools around.
  • Mana Tablets now render on the player's belt, if there's one.
  • Mana tools now have right click abilities. The Pickaxe places a torch from the inventory, the Axe does the same for a sapling and the Shovel works as a Hoe.
  • Nerfed the Bands of Aura. A lot.
  • Removed the health boost from Terrasteel Armor.
  • Removed the item name remapper. It's completely useless at this point unless by some reason you're updating from a 10 month old build. It was also breaking downgrading as it was trying to remap items that didn't exist.
  • Removed the transparency in the HUD mana bars, as it looked absolutely god awful in higher resolutions/scales.
  • The Elementium Pickaxe (and Elementium Tipped Terra Shatterer) will now look in the ore dictionary for what blocks not to break. Should help with Underground Biomes and other mods that add new stones.
  • The Lexica Botania's in hand animation uses partial ticks now and isn't locked to 20fps any more. It looks so much smoother. GLORIOUS 60FPS PC MASTER RACE
  • The Mana Prism can now be turned off with a redstone signal.
  • The Tiny Potato can now be named in an anvil. It can also sing.
  • Trodden Dirt now expands to a full block if there's a block above it.
  • [API] Added IBurstViewerBauble for a bauble that acts as the Manaseer Monocle.
  • [API] Added IManaDiscoutArmor. Pretty self explanatory.
  • [API] Added methods to ManaItemHandler for handling mana discount for tools.
  • [API] Added remove() to LexiconRecipeMappings. (SoundLogic)
  • [API] Updated version number to 30.

retep998

NoLifeBunny
Wiki Staff
Dec 31, 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
Advice needed!

I know this isn't the right place to get started on something like this, but I've posted here before and received some excellent support from many bright people who know a lot more about the modding community than I do.

New OreDict tag is my topic, and what I am asking for is advice on how to get started involving the Minecraft Community to create a new, generally agreed upon and accepted standard for plant blocks.

I have always used this standard as a guide for registering my own objects because I believe this page to be the most current, most accepted standard. If I'm incorrect, does anyone know the location of "the page" where this is maintained?

My mod is all about plants, and I am trying to achieve these goals:
  • Participate in a community-agreed-upon standard for plant blocks, help publish it in the right place(s), and help maintain/update it over time
  • Update my mod so that it follows that standard
  • Inform a very small part of the community by providing this information on my mod's web page
Thank you in advance for any replies to this.
Ask Greg of GregTech. He's generally the one that tries to make sure everyone follows the standard, and he can give you the best advice on how to format your ore dict tags.

wildex999

Jul 29, 2019
This looks awesome!
How well does it play along with stuff like FastCraft?
Or GalactiCraft which does some weird stuff to the player Entity?
It does some very targeted patching to the World class, and should be compatible with anything that doesn't patch the exact same spot as I do.
If you find any mod that it does not work with, please tell me and I'll look into adjusting my patches to fit =)

Reactions: pc_assassin

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Karlovsky120 with Terrain PreGenerator
Karlovsky120 said:
Terrain PreGenerator 1.1
Changes:
  • added fancy new shiny percentage output
  • if it's in the mood, it will invest more than 100% of it's capabilities
  • if too low of a delay is entered, game crashes. It's not a bug, you just can't do it. If game crashes, try putting in at least 300.
Bugfixes:
  • no longer lags the game (more than normal generation)
New bugs:
  • may crash the game. Saves will not be corrupted.
Comming up:
  • stopping, pausing and resuming pregneration! Yay!

and @Valaelea with CreeperCollateral
Valaelea said:
CreeperCollateral 1.0.0B3-6
  • Fixes a preloader error with later INpureCore builds.

and @TomEV with Router Reborn
TomEV said:
Router Reborn 1.1.13
  • FIX: Slot mode was not working when in output mode
  • FIX: it is no possible to insert frames into the apiary again

and @Keridos with OpenModularTurrets
Keridos said:
OpenModularTurrets 1.3.4-27
  • fixed crash when removing an energy efficiency upgrade
  • fixed trusted players list being lost when reloading world
  • added in support for the ingame wiki mod, just more content needs to be added

and @Stucuk with MCI Craft
Stucuk said:
MCI Craft 1.0.6
  • Added: R64 Music
  • Added: Movable Controller
  • Added: Strawberry
  • Added: Strawberry Plant
  • Added: Jam Jar (Strawberry)
  • Added: Jam Jar (Milk)
  • Added: Recycler
  • Added: Fertilizer
  • Added: Liquid Storage
  • Added: Liquid Pipe
  • Added: Liquid Pipe (Toggle)
  • Added: Power Wire
  • Added: Water Pump
  • Added: Hammer
  • Added: Particle Spawner
  • Added: Sound Block
  • Added: Input Switcher
  • Added: Motion Sensor
  • Added: R64 Frame Buffer
  • Added: GUI for the R64 Randomizer
  • Added: Optional radiation blocks when Nuke explodes (Default: On)
  • Changed: Auto Farmer can now use Bonemeal as a fertilizer
  • Changed: Mole now accepts Blaze Rods as fuel
  • Changed: Auto Farmer can now plant Nether Warts on Soul Sand
  • Changed: settings.conf is now options.conf, Old config files are not fully compatbile
  • Fixed: Very rare crash with Power Storage (If GUI was opened before the blocks first tick)
  • Fixed: Uranium Ore would not spawn when Uranium.BaseVeinSize was low
  • Fixed: Item Collector was missing GUI texture
  • Improved: OR/AND Gates switch the input from left to bottom when Right Clicked
  • Improved: Less GUI packets sent from server to client
  • Improved: R64 Number GUI to make it easier to use with Colour LEDs
  • Improved: Power Storage will now share its power evenly between all sides which accept power
  • Improved: R64 Block Info can now remotely extract information
  • Improved: R64 Block Info can now extract information from blocks which implement IInventory, IEnergyHandler or IFluidHandler
  • Improved: R64 Compare can now do ranges (Two compares in one) as well as output a R64 number instead of redstone signal
  • Improved: R64 Randomizer can now do ranges as well as completely random numbers
  • Removed: Redstone Binary to Pulse

and @SgtPunishment with Soul Shards: The Old Ways
SgtPunishment said:
Soul Shards: The Old Ways RC7-A
  • Added NEI API to hide unobtainable items from players, added more conditional statements, if a player puts an iron ingot in, you get an ingot back instead of 9 if the player puts 9 in the config, same applies for iron blocks.

and @MineMaarten with PneumaticCraft
MineMaarten said:
PneumaticCraft 1.5.4-56
  • You can now right click blocks to plant seeds.
  • Added MFR Fertilizer support (DarkstarDS9).
  • Added "setRenameString" method to the Drone Interface.
  • Updated pt_BR.lang (MrKunji).
  • Bugfix: Plants don't grow when there's a block directly above.
  • Bugfix: Crashes with certain Drone Interface actions.
  • Bugfix: Drone will steal XP when right clicking an Essence Berry for example.