Request Suggest mods for creation here

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
@VikeStep

I didn't know where else to put this so I figured here is good enough.

Could you add a config option for spawn rates for mobs, for example, witches? I don't know if that is possible, but it would be useful.

Also all your changes should work server side too, right?

Sent from my tüber-powerful tablet that I got for $40 new. -Using potato waves!
the custom spawn controls mod or something like that?

Reactions: pc_assassin

Loldudester

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love a mod that changes the default crafting interface to something similar to the xbox version. Where it shows you the recipe, and just lets you click to craft from your inventory, rather than having to arrange the items. I'm working on a pack for some friends who mainly play xbox, and this would make it a lot easier for them to transition.

Basically like Quickcraft from CJBMods, but for 1.7.10, and I never quite liked how Quickcraft looked.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love a mod that changes the default crafting interface to something similar to the xbox version. Where it shows you the recipe, and just lets you click to craft from your inventory, rather than having to arrange the items. I'm working on a pack for some friends who mainly play xbox, and this would make it a lot easier for them to transition.

Basically like Quickcraft from CJBMods, but for 1.7.10, and I never quite liked how Quickcraft looked.

I think you're looking for EasyCrafting

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I want colored buttons.

And, I want large buttons.

(I'll setting for a single big red button ...)
ProjectRed has colored buttons that light up when you press them, but they're the same size as vanilla buttons.

Also, ExtraUtilities (or was it Openblocks? I can never remember) adds a big stone button that you can set to activate for any length of time after clicked.

Reactions: 1SDAN

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I was just thinking about this, what if there was a way you could ghost items out of NEI for things like filters and such?
nowadays you can already use the question mark function from NEI if you want to input a crafting recipe in most crafting tables, but for most GUI's for things like filters you still need to actually have the items in your inventory to be able to set the GUI's.

for example, you've an item conduit from Ender IO and you want to configure it so only diamonds can go into an inventory. you need to have the diamond in your inventory so set the filter GUI.
but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, as you probably have a diamond. but what if you need a diamond ore? if you've an automated resource refining system going you need to turn it off just to get a single diamond ore so you can use it in a GUI filter somewhere before you can turn it back on.

that's alot of hassle to do, and sure, you could keep a chest somewhere with a diamond ore in it, but if you've alot of items like this it'll quickly get messy with chests.
but what if you've a resource collection going and you need to set a filter before you have the items you're collecting for? you won't be able to do that.
so if you could simply search for an item in NEI and drag it to a GUI it'd save alot of time.

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
I was just thinking about this, what if there was a way you could ghost items out of NEI for things like filters and such?
nowadays you can already use the question mark function from NEI if you want to input a crafting recipe in most crafting tables, but for most GUI's for things like filters you still need to actually have the items in your inventory to be able to set the GUI's.

for example, you've an item conduit from Ender IO and you want to configure it so only diamonds can go into an inventory. you need to have the diamond in your inventory so set the filter GUI.
but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, as you probably have a diamond. but what if you need a diamond ore? if you've an automated resource refining system going you need to turn it off just to get a single diamond ore so you can use it in a GUI filter somewhere before you can turn it back on.

that's alot of hassle to do, and sure, you could keep a chest somewhere with a diamond ore in it, but if you've alot of items like this it'll quickly get messy with chests.
but what if you've a resource collection going and you need to set a filter before you have the items you're collecting for? you won't be able to do that.
so if you could simply search for an item in NEI and drag it to a GUI it'd save alot of time.
Mods can add support for this. One that I know does is Tubes (implementation source code).

Reactions: Yusunoha

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Here are what the differnet GUI scales look like on my screen:
Auto GUI.jpg Large GUI.jpg Normal GUI.jpg Small GUI.jpg
As you can see the Auto is the only one that is really usable but it is a bit too big. The others are far too small.
Any mod makers out there capable of giving me a GUI scale option somewhere in between Large and Auto?

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
One way glass where one side you can look out like a glass block and the opposing side is a block material used in the recipe (dirt, ore, tree, etc, etc).
The secret rooms mod can does this. The only difference is that it looks like the block you place it on, not the block you craft it with.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe just an ACTUAL slider instead of the 5 switch toggle we have now

Here are what the differnet GUI scales look like on my screen:
View attachment 14418 View attachment 14419 View attachment 14420 View attachment 14421
As you can see the Auto is the only one that is really usable but it is a bit too big. The others are far too small.
Any mod makers out there capable of giving me a GUI scale option somewhere in between Large and Auto?
Even better would be a click&drag mechanic where we could size and position the GUI exactly how we want