[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
The modlist is final, once all the magic recipes are finished the pack will hopefully come out of Beta within a month or so. As far as conflicts with BoP, I have no idea, never had a reason to try it with that mod, but most Biome IDs from other mods in the pack are not default.

ParAdoX83

Jul 29, 2019
Can i just delete it from the mod folder? Or do i have to remove it somewhere else? *absolute noob*

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't used it before so I am not sure where the backups go, but look for a folder called backup or something like that more than likely. It will tell you in the config where it is trying to save to. That's under configs\aroma1997\AromaBackup.cfg

Amragoth

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug report for u. There is no way to craft signalum ingots which is required for crafting machine blocks for Ender IO and Thermal Expansion. Great work with the modpack BTW

plagie006

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug report for u. There is no way to craft signalum ingots which is required for crafting machine blocks for Ender IO and Thermal Expansion. Great work with the modpack BTW

Smelt signalum blend, which comes from 3 copper dust, 1 silver dust, 1 bucket destablized redstone. Not a bug, just basic Thermal Expansion recipes.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with the Demon Invasion from Blood Magic in this mod pack? I performed the ritual and do have demons spawning, but the structures themselves aren't forming correctly. In some cases they're 1 block above ground and also there no loot chests being generated. Using the same version of Blood Magic with no other mod's installed the village being generated works fine with no problems. I have tried deleted the config files thinking maybe from the update the configs needed to be regenerated. But that had no effect, and now it is forming path ways but no buildings. Here are some screen shots to show what I am talking about. http://imgur.com/a/aQawv

If any additional info is needed let me know. Thank you in advance!

Using version 1.07 of Dark Trilogy.

Reactions: Neverfinishanyth

orranmargath

Jul 29, 2019
it seems my tinkers weapons modifiers on my cleaver have no effect, is any one else having this issue?

edit: correction, the effects seem to be random.. i have life steal, 1 level of smite, one level of sharpness currently on it. seems i get 0-1 heart back at random, damage per attack seems to fluctuate as well

Last edited:

Amragoth

Jul 29, 2019
Smelt signalum blend, which comes from 3 copper dust, 1 silver dust, 1 bucket destablized redstone. Not a bug, just basic Thermal Expansion recipes.
Yup but co make destabilized redstone u need magma crucible, to make magma crucible u need machine block from TE, to make it u need signalum so if there isn't another way to do it you are stuck with it

Neverfinishanyth

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with the Demon Invasion from Blood Magic in this mod pack? I performed the ritual and do have demons spawning, but the structures themselves aren't forming correctly. In some cases they're 1 block above ground and also there no loot chests being generated. Using the same version of Blood Magic with no other mod's installed the village being generated works fine with no problems. I have tried deleted the config files thinking maybe from the update the configs needed to be regenerated. But that had no effect, and now it is forming path ways but no buildings. Here are some screen shots to show what I am talking about. http://imgur.com/a/aQawv

If any additional info is needed let me know. Thank you in advance!

Using version 1.07 of Dark Trilogy.
Would love to see an answer to this.

micmou

Jul 29, 2019
Would you take a look at lanteacraft as an optional mod I know that you always say it is final but there is no similar teleportation systems I am forced to use Applied Energestics as a Teleport system. Although you will need to change the recipes and disable it so we do not have to find a way to retrogen it in.

And random things as an optional mod.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...289551-1-6-x-1-7-2-1-7-10-random-things-2-1-5

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292427-lanteacraft

Last edited:

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I have a small issue: I can't pastebin any programs into my turtle...has it been disabled or something?
I checked the CC cfg, http is enabled...
I use the modpack with Enderzoo enabled and with the addition of Fastcraft

tnx

PirateAE

Jul 29, 2019
I give this pack for what ive played and looked though the recipes, a A- Overall... Biggest issue for me and its a pack breaking issue is, I hate Ic2, Forcing the majority of tier 1 of IC2 in (Generator, Blast furnace, Compressor, Metal former) to get the T1 of say thermal expansion (Pulverizer & Powered furnace).