[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
For the feathers issue"As in VERY short supply" Is the mod that lets you send villagers out to find animals not work anymore? or do they not find chickens? I have never used the mod so I was wondering for myself. Is that feature/mod still in this pack, if so is the reason no one talks about it, is cause it has been tweaked to were you can find villagers anymore?

What mod is it?
You can reconvert zombies to villagers, or go to the nether, i founded lots of them in the nether

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I would really like to see mine factory reloaded. It does automate lots of things but you could change the recipes so that it requires lots of manual work. For the spawner you could use empty broken spawners the Gladorian metal thingie and maybe a nether star so it is only for extremely advanced players who have done plenty of manual work

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
karm if the city thing does go to plan can you tell me what version of the mudpack you think it will be in and when it will be out

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I am having some fps problems(sorry if this has been mentioned before couldn't find it myself) I get between 9 and 12 fps. Please can I get some help

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey karmarcharger,

My two cents - there is a serious misbalance of armor vs mob damage. There is simply too few protection options, and those armors that are there and accessible, don't give you any protection. IMHO there should be absolutely no mob that can 1-shot you in a full armor, plus extra heart canisters. On top of that, these rare endermen teleport right to your Sync storage, so not only it 1-shot me, I couldn't get out of the Sync shell storage as it teleported in front of it. When I tried to come out just a little to look at it and hope he teleports, he slaughters me in 1-shot again, so now I appear in my last sync shell storage, and guess what? Yep, that enderman is now in front of it, GG.

Mekanism mod is in, but no Mekanism armors (I cri). Bunch of armors disabled. I am grateful for this mudpack you made, but I would love to see you play it and make it to the point where you can stand up to even the lower levels of the RogueLike with the armor in this game.

I am pretty certain that 99% of people feel the same way about the serious misbalance of protection available, vs attack that these mobs can dish out.

Please forgive the old man ranting.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey karmarcharger,

My two cents - there is a serious misbalance of armor vs mob damage. There is simply too few protection options, and those armors that are there and accessible, don't give you any protection. IMHO there should be absolutely no mob that can 1-shot you in a full armor, plus extra heart canisters. On top of that, these rare endermen teleport right to your Sync storage, so not only it 1-shot me, I couldn't get out of the Sync shell storage as it teleported in front of it. When I tried to come out just a little to look at it and hope he teleports, he slaughters me in 1-shot again, so now I appear in my last sync shell storage, and guess what? Yep, that enderman is now in front of it, GG.

Mekanism mod is in, but no Mekanism armors (I cri). Bunch of armors disabled. I am grateful for this mudpack you made, but I would love to see you play it and make it to the point where you can stand up to even the lower levels of the RogueLike with the armor in this game.

I am pretty certain that 99% of people feel the same way about the serious misbalance of protection available, vs attack that these mobs can dish out.

Put your sync shells in a pool? lolz
I usually play with manasteel armor with no chest, a crossbow wich is pretty good, and a random diamond sword that i found in a chest, can kill that enderman slaves that have like 140hp in a 5-chan hit combo with the swords, pretty easy

blarging2000s

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so I am having some fps problems(sorry if this has been mentioned before couldn't find it myself) I get between 9 and 12 fps. Please can I get some help
Some bugs is causing minecraft to "behave wrong". Take these 3 steps to improve fps:
  1. Slide fps limit all the way to the right.
  2. disable Vsync.
  3. install either Fastcraft or Optifine.
Fastcraft is more compatible with mods, but Optifine is a little more powerful and adds higher quality options.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger

For 1.1.15, you changed the wooden, golden, and diamond spikes to give more per craft but what about the iron spikes? They still give only one per craft. Just mentioning in case you missed that.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Since you can find 1% of villagers in the dark I guess that this makes sense.

In the dark, does that mean unlit areas? Also, I was looking at the configs for that mod to see how to increase the spawn rate a bit, but the only thing that has to do with spawning is Guards. Is that what I would have to change, or something else?

Hey karmarcharger,

I agree:) I feel there should be a few more armor choices, or just enable some of the armor if armor mods are not wanting to be added.

TheonlyTazz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Karma, i made some Stone ladders, but they didn't seem to work... u can't climb up them... probably a bug (not that important though, as myfit would make it not needed to climb ladders anymore)

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Karma, i made some Stone ladders, but they didn't seem to work... u can't climb up them... probably a bug (not that important though, as myfit would make it not needed to climb ladders anymore)

That's a bug with smartmoving, Karma can't do anything about that. Same issue with Carpenters ladders.

persia690

Jul 29, 2019
ive a bug i cannot play offline with ftb launcher :( can you help me plz

the issues is the .json cannot be found
sorry for that but if some people have the same issues go to this links and take the first launcher thats fix the problem launch in mode offline :):)

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
My crucible furnace only seems to heat up to 1500 C. Is there something that I need to do to get it to get hotter than that.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
My crucible furnace only seems to heat up to 1500 C. Is there something that I need to do to get it to get hotter than that.
Look at the different types of fuel, Perhaps Charcoal block?, or adding lava under it?
If you press Ctrl,or shift or spacebar you can climb up the ladders

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey karmarcharger,

Botania's armor offers decent protection, Enchanting armor is highly recomended.... Dont fight what you cant kill xD, No armor was disabled in this pack.
Treasure slimes are also fixed right? I wanted to know since my pet slime became infernal. I had to put into a hole and cover the top to save myself
Yes fixed
I would really like to see mine factory reloaded. It does automate lots of things but you could change the recipes so that it requires lots of manual work. For the spawner you could use empty broken spawners the Gladorian metal thingie and maybe a nether star so it is only for extremely advanced players who have done plenty of manual work
Nah.. its an overused mod, when i made this pack its vision was mainly not to ever use thermalexpansion/MFR, those 2 makes packs very boring
karm if the city thing does go to plan can you tell me what version of the mudpack you think it will be in and when it will be out
Dont wait, it will take very long before the cities are out

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
Botania's armor offers decent protection, Enchanting armor is highly recomended.... Dont fight what you cant kill xD, No armor was disabled in this pack.

Yes fixed

Nah.. its an overused mod, when i made this pack its vision was mainly not to ever use thermalexpansion/MFR, those 2 makes packs very boring

Dont wait, it will take very long before the cities are out
I can attest to the awesomeness of the Botania armour. Full protection 4 terrasteel with a regen II pendant and I pretty much can't die.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Hey karmarcharger,

There are no Mekanism armors because they are in a separate mod called MekanismTools and that mod is not in this pack.