[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Does the 0.5 update keep the HQM reputation rewards? I wanna avoid "/hqm edit" shenanigans if possible so i didnt update to 0.4.1.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Does the 0.5 update keep the HQM reputation rewards? I wanna avoid "/hqm edit" shenanigans if possible so i didnt update to 0.4.1.
Theoretically it should. Honestly I don't know why it might have happened with 0.4.1.
However, you really should update to 0.4.1, it fixed the majority of the known bugs from 0.4, and I'm not likely to release 0.5 for a bit yet, as I've got a few more things I want to get done before releasing it, namely quite a few more quests and further tweaking of the tech side of the pack.

lewis salter

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Did you use "crossbreeding crops" instead of the default ones?
  2. The neighbouring crops need to be fully grown for mutation to happen so dont harvest them.
  3. One of the recipes described in the quest book is wrong, check with NEI what seeds are needed.
what is a crossbreeding crop

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hi how do I make a part builder there's no recipes with dead wood
That's the one that requires a log right? You can use 9x dead wood planks to craft a Dead Log, like what generates as part of the trees. This can be used as a log in recipes.

StAj

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 2 is out, episode 3 is rendering right now so it should be up soon! (without any background noise)

bnos

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make a tic hatchet with out a crafting table or a part builder which you need a crafting table for????

Stitch

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so in all my time playing modded Minecraft (a long time...) I have never posted anything but this pack really got my attention and is awesome. Thank you and keep up the good work :)

StAj

Jul 29, 2019
Ep 3 from the regrowth let's play is online, feel free to watch it and give me some positive/negative feedback guys and girls. :)

Vswe

Jul 29, 2019
What can I apply Mutandis to? It doesn't get applied to anything I've tested.