[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
I would have a comment about the Christmas stuff if I could see anything! :U
Finally getting stable internet in like three days (I'm using a phone ATM), then I'll check out the Christmas stuff!
Merry Christmas folks!

Reactions: Yulife

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.1.9 and started a new world. I'm getting lag spikes of death. Not just on world gen either, just walking around my base getting killed by lag teleporting monsters.
Major lag spikes when looking up NEI recipes too.

wrongcoder

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.1.9 server fails to start up because maliscore is too old. Replacing 0.9.9 with 0.10.3 resolved the NoClassDefFoundError on ITransformable.

Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/malisis/core/renderer/animation/transformation/ITransformable
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:515)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/malisis/core/renderer/animation/transformation/ITransformable
at net.malisis.doors.door.DoorRegistry.<clinit>(DoorRegistry.java:71)
at net.malisis.doors.door.DoorDescriptor.<init>(DoorDescriptor.java:73)
at net.malisis.doors.door.descriptor.VanillaDoor.<init>(VanillaDoor.java:41)
at net.malisis.doors.Registers.registerVanillaDoors(Registers.java:112)
at net.malisis.doors.Registers.init(Registers.java:83)
at net.malisis.doors.MalisisDoors.preInit(MalisisDoors.java:78)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.malisis.core.renderer.animation.transformation.ITransformable
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
... 37 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.2.0-4-amd64
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 2552289280 bytes (2434 MB) / 3203792896 bytes (3055 MB) up to 3203792896 bytes (3055 MB)

DorinnB

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/WPFqAx7X
A Crash if I open the Inventory at version 1.1.9
Same crash log for me while opening nei, or my me terminal. So could be inventory.
I was able to open my inventory 2 or 3 times before crash. But as I got reika's mod I though it was incompatibility so didn't investigate more before going to work.

Will send crash log in few hour during lunch time if it can help.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
The 1.1.9 server fails to start up because maliscore is too old. Replacing 0.9.9 with 0.10.3 resolved the NoClassDefFoundError on ITransformable.

My 1.1.8 already have maliscore 0.10.3, I'm not running server though. Somewhere in the upgrade process must went wrong

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
I added a diamond modifier on my iron pickaxe today in order to increase the mining level. When I did that, the pickaxe was saying that it's data is incorrect and that I should put it in a crafting grid to correct that. Once I've done that, the mining level went back down despite the diamond modifier remaining.

I have never played with Iguana Tweaks before, but I suspect it is the mod that's causing this behaviour? Why exactly is this? If I put a diamond on an iron hatchet, the same thing happens. I'm guessing I'm not supposed to upgrade my mining level this way, but I think the system is absurd. What if someone does this and simply never "corrects" the data by putting the tool in the crafting grid?

Can somebody please shed some light on this? I am trying to wrap my mind around this whole thing, but I'm struggling to understand the mod's behaviour.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I added a diamond modifier on my iron pickaxe today in order to increase the mining level. When I did that, the pickaxe was saying that it's data is incorrect and that I should put it in a crafting grid to correct that. Once I've done that, the mining level went back down despite the diamond modifier remaining.

I have never played with Iguana Tweaks before, but I suspect it is the mod that's causing this behaviour? Why exactly is this? If I put a diamond on an iron hatchet, the same thing happens. I'm guessing I'm not supposed to upgrade my mining level this way, but I think the system is absurd. What if someone does this and simply never "corrects" the data by putting the tool in the crafting grid?

Can somebody please shed some light on this? I am trying to wrap my mind around this whole thing, but I'm struggling to understand the mod's behaviour.
I don't understand IguanaTinkerTweaks either, that is the problem, haha. I wish an expert would enlighten me =/ I disabled its Harvest Level Tweaks already but some stuff is still weird. I really need someone who knows a lot about it.

Reactions: Everlast

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019

One of the IguanaTinkerTweaks's tweak is diamond & emerald not adding mining level, *but* the author can't find a way to do it directly (or other reason) so the half-ass solution is that if you put it back to crafting table it will *fix* the NBT data for ya.

If you don't "correct" it, it will work as an old diamond enhanced pick, just won't have XP any more, so won't upgrade.

I'm always having two flint picks with one have diamond upgrade but not *fix* it before I can have a alumite pick.

Disclaimer: I am no expert in Iguana in any sense, I've only played with it in WLR, so all above could be totally wrong :p

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Apart from the teasers, what do you guys think of the Christmas content? Yet I haven't gotten any feedback about it yet ...!

Can't be bothered personally. I won't even be home on christmas, we always stay a few days with relatives so anything games do on it is pretty irrelevant to me.

Plus I find holiday stuff annoying anyway. It's especially distracting with online games when the lobbies or major towns or whatever are decked out in christmas stuff everywhere even if they don't take place in a time or culture that recognizes it. I don't know what the point of it is for developers except to maybe alienate the non-christian users, sell overpriced holiday items, or just annoy the hell out of people like me that would like some non-jarring escapism where the world doesn't transform into a bad movie marathon special on a public access network for a month.

you do what you want though, if the amount of effort you're putting into this is worth it to you then that's your prerogative. I won't even be around to see it so go nuts.

tl;dr: me

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't "correct" it, it will work as an old diamond enhanced pick, just won't have XP any more, so won't upgrade.

I did continue to get experience despite not "correcting" it, and it upgraded as well. I read somewhere on reddit that this was a glitch and that once the pickaxe leveled up, the message would disappear. The message did not disappear after the pickaxe leveled up though.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Can't be bothered personally. I won't even be home on christmas, we always stay a few days with relatives so anything games do on it is pretty irrelevant to me.

Plus I find holiday stuff annoying anyway. It's especially distracting with online games when the lobbies or major towns or whatever are decked out in christmas stuff everywhere even if they don't take place in a time or culture that recognizes it. I don't know what the point of it is for developers except to maybe alienate the non-christian users, sell overpriced holiday items, or just annoy the hell out of people like me that would like some non-jarring escapism where the world doesn't transform into a bad movie marathon special on a public access network for a month.

you do what you want though, if the amount of effort you're putting into this is worth it to you then that's your prerogative. I won't even be around to see it so go nuts.

tl;dr: me
spkyrll.gif

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
Spice of life Needed. :p it gives a point to the game to actually farm for stuff and make different kinds of food rather than just completing a quest.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Spice of life Needed. :p it gives a point to the game to actually farm for stuff and make different kinds of food rather than just completing a quest.
Not a fan of it. We had it before, only got complaints, sorry :( You can add it yourself though, everything's compatible.

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019

When that happened to me, it made my flint pick mine cobalt! I was very hesitant to fix the incorrect data :p

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Not a fan of it. We had it before, only got complaints, sorry :( You can add it yourself though, everything's compatible.

How about just adding it as a optional mod for those that want it and those that don't will just leave it off.