Mod Feedback [By Request] RotaryCraft Suggestions

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Oh I was probably using the wrong word. Some memory of extra utilities or something:p But I just meant anywhere the RF transfer cables hooks up to anything but itself. So you could adjust the GUI at the input/output, but along the length of the cable it will behave and place like the other cables.
I can do that, yes, but I think it would be confusing.

LoaTBaC

Jul 29, 2019
Are you ever planning to go into more depth with neutron moderation in Reactorcraft, or adding other new mechanics?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I can do that, yes, but I think it would be confusing.
Maybe check what the player has in their hand when right clicking. If it's a cable then place it and don't open the GUI.
Something similar would be nice for the pneumatic item pump as well.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed a bug with friction heaters on furnaces in v2:
They keep generating XP when the top slot has a smeltable item but the output slot is full (i.e. the furnace can't operate). It just produces infinite XP without smelting anything.

CapJackH

Jul 29, 2019
Do other RF cables purposefully not connect to the RF battery from EC? Well.. Actually enderio conduits do connect but they won't draw any power. Are RF conduits meant to be the only cable that will work with the battery?

LoaTBaC

Jul 29, 2019
Could you allow the Rotarycraft gravel gun to fire at more than just mobs? Maybe entities like ender crystals and minecarts as well? Also, the gravel gun seems to be able to target mobs through blocks, within a certain distance.

Last edited:

LoaTBaC

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to work as much as 120m away, but that may change with render distance. It won't actually fire a projectile, but moves as if it has, and also loses some power.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
It seems to work as much as 120m away, but that may change with render distance. It won't actually fire a projectile, but moves as if it has, and also loses some power.
It range is only 128 blocks, so you are in essence saying it always fires through walls? I know from experience that this is untrue.

LoaTBaC

Jul 29, 2019
Well, in that case, I don't really know. Everything else points to the conclusion that it fires for some reason, without a clear line of sight. It's power level drains, and it moves in your hand, as if it is firing.

LoaTBaC

Jul 29, 2019
The gravel gun fires even if the target is behind cobblestone, wood planks, glass panes, glass, sandstone, iron blocks, and pretty much any other normal block I've tried.