Texture Artists

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
Could somebody recommend a texturing tutorial?
Ooh.. I can't, because I'm self-taught, I first started by creating a MC skin with GIMP, coloring over.. just messing about. I first started playing with MC for the mods, than I found some modders to test my texturing abilities. It takes time, and I was really bad at the beginning. The "Colorize" and the "Noise Generator" tools are some of the best things to mess with at the beginning of texturing. Take a MC skin, and start with that, or try retexturing Vanilla, and ask for help/input regarding that. GIMP is a free alternative to Photoshop, and is quite powerful. :)

Reactions: bounding star

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Could somebody recommend a texturing tutorial?

I have been working on a set of texture tutorials; perhaps they will be done before 2016.
Also, instead of triple posting, you should edit your first post.

Here is a VERY simple tutorial:

9NJg2D3.png

Last edited:

bounding star

Jul 29, 2019
i am also self-taught, again mostly by messing around, and i would recommend paint.net, very similar to gimp but perhaps a bit easier to use. also lots of plugins and filters to do different things.

Wavebrother

Jul 29, 2019
I would like someone to do some textures for me. The textures are all pretty terrible. I just retextured vanilla stuff. Check it out here or in the first link in my signature. Ender tools and armor.

Last edited:

TennePlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is really relevant to texturing, but sorry for my absence from the thread/texturing, I've been really busy with IRL things, ranging from school to getting ready to move. I'll try and get back into texturing and stuff when I can ^_^

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if this is really relevant to texturing, but sorry for my absence from the thread/texturing, I've been really busy with IRL things, ranging from school to getting ready to move. I'll try and get back into texturing and stuff when I can ^_^
Awesome! :)

Reactions: Blorph

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I would like someone to do some textures for me. The textures are all pretty terrible. I just retextured vanilla stuff. Check it out here or in the fist link in my signature. Ender tools and armor.
I wanna let you know you aren't being ignored but you just asked for a lot of textures

Reactions: Blorph

Wavebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I know it's a lot of textures. I don't need them super fast. I'm currently working on something that is talking longer than expected.

Wavebrother

Jul 29, 2019
Much better than before. Thanks. Oh and extreme tools too. They're gonna be added in the next update. Sorry for asking you to do all of this.

Reactions: jdog1408

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Axes

Attachments

• EnderAxe.png
    EnderAxe.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 121
  • EnderAxeEmpowered.png
    EnderAxeEmpowered.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 118
  • EnderAxeExtreme.png