Texture Artists

falcon7371

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am currently a beginner when it comes to modding, but have decent programming backround already (currently a sophomore studying Software Engineering). I am not the best, but I am decent and in my spare time have been learning Forge. I did a huge write up about my new passion project and was wondering if someone could help with textures for it! I will link the thread:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...-for-redstone-flux-need-feedback-ideas.53458/

Reactions: Blorph

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
↑↑↑ :-D

Hi, I am Christophernjsp (AKA Chaka15205) I am the developer of The BackWoods Mod. I make an attempt to make textures in Photoshop but fail extremely

If anyone would like to help me texture blocks with full credit as a Co Mod Developer, I would be delighted to accept you as a member of The BackWooods Mod development Team.

(Official Mod Thread yet to be made)

Thanks, Christophernjsp

Last edited:
Reactions: Blorph

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Okay, I need five things for the next stage of Gone Batty!:
1. A red, godly-looking bat texture, with white eyes that look like they're glowing. Also give it like 10% translucency if you can. (to prevent confusion, that's only slightly.)
2. A pale bat texture with red eyes, along with an accompanying eyes texture (red eyes will glow in the dark like spiders or endermen)
3. A vampire villager. I don't care what style, as long as is clearly shows that it is a vampire.
4. A dark red heart item texture. Should look like a real heart.
5. A dark red nugget and ingot texture.

This stage is all about mobs. Good mobs, bad mobs, breedable mobs, and even a villager. Thank you in advance, I couldn't mod without people helping with textures.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Blorph

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
Some textures for Random Things would be nice :D.
I'm currently working on Energy Distributors.

There are 4 different tiers:

1. Energy Distributor: Has a front side to which you can connect rf powered machines, it basically works like a factorization router but for rf power. So you can for example place a line of Pulverizers, attach an Energy Distributor to one side and they will all be powered.
  2. Ender Energy Distributor: Does no longer have a front side, instead you insert items that define positions into it and it will work as if there would be an energy distributor attached to everyone of these positions.
  3. Spectre Energy Distributor: Also does not have a front side. Has a certain range in x and z direction and will automatically power anything the player who placed the distributor places.
  4. ? Energy Distributor: No Front side. You can connect a "binder" item to it and it will power anything you link it too. (Anywhere)

Since i'm really bad at textures (Just look at other stuff in Random Things :p), if somebody wants to make some textures for these that would be cool. You will obviously be mentioned in the credits.:)

(You can also beautify anything you desire in Random Things, considering not much actually looks nice^^)

TennePlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
↑↑↑ :-D

Hi, I am Christophernjsp (AKA Chaka15205) I am the developer of The BackWoods Mod. I make an attempt to make textures in Photoshop but fail extremely
~Snip~

I would like to do textures for you. Just PM me what I need to know and we can go from there

Some textures for Random Things would be nice :D.
~Snip~

I would also do textures for you, if you would like. PM me the details as well, and I'll work on what you want me to do.

Hello! I am currently a beginner when it comes to modding, but have decent programming backround already (currently a sophomore studying Software Engineering). . .
~Snip~

Same for you, as well. PM me and stuff

Hello, I'm currently developping a small mod (I've been taking it easy recently, but trust me an update is coming):
~Snip~

Same as everyone else. PM me the details.

Okay, I need five things for the next stage of Gone Batty!:
~Snip~

I'm pretty sure it would be best for Cyanide to do the textures since he already did some of the textures for the mod(Or at least I think he did, sorry if I'm wrong). It would be best to have the mod as one style instead of a mix of different styles.

Edit: Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to force the work onto Cyanide. I know he's a really busy person, but I still think it would be best if he did the textures since he already did a few for you, Goreae .-.

(Sorry for the incredibly long post ._. )

Last edited:

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Anyone lurking here able to do me some 3rd party pack graphics for the FTB launcher? My skills at drawing stuff from scratch are about stick man level...

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Since i'm really bad at textures (Just look at other stuff in Random Things :p), if somebody wants to make some textures for these that would be cool. You will obviously be mentioned in the credits.:)

(You can also beautify anything you desire in Random Things, considering not much actually looks nice^^)

I don't know... As at now only the imbuing station needs work. The other textures are passable.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Searching for a lurker to create textures for a thaumic apiary in magic bees.
Done! I don't like the idea of an apiary to be completly purple thus I went for Greatwood textures from both vanilla TC4 and the planks of Magic Bees! :)
All sides are done and working, I made the honey that is coming out of the apiary a bit... thaumic ;)
Don't be too harsh, I am still a texture rookie :rolleyes:

Bottom view of the Apiary:
2014-11-09_11.53.07.png

Top view of the Apiary:
2014-11-09_11.53.02.png

Download link with all five sides is here .

Reactions: goreae

TennePlaysGames

Jul 29, 2019
Done! I don't like the idea of an apiary to be completly purple thus I went for Greatwood textures from both vanilla TC4 and the planks of Magic Bees! :)
All sides are done and working, I made the honey that is coming out of the apiary a bit... thaumic ;)
Don't be too harsh, I am still a texture rookie :rolleyes:

-Snip-

I already made something for him .-.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough :p

RG2aFil.png

iYxez3n.png
That looks... interesting! ;) I guess we had the same idea with the Greatwood top :D
The silverwood/thaumic opening part is.. quite unique, gotta say that. Let's see what Arkandos prefers :)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed. Tenne's just looks thaumic. From a glance, and without even knowing a thaumic apiary existed, you can look at that and tell that it's a thaumic apiary.
In my personal preference it looks a bit off - the Greatwood and Silverwood texture (the top is cut off which makes the circle look.. not complete) don't really blend in together. The lower texture should be pretty simple, Tenne may take a look at Magic Bees' silverwood planks which are far more simple. Other than that, I like it! ;)

Reactions: goreae

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I'll actually post an actual texture of a thaumic apiary
ZyAVCfZ.png

mKQXugf.png

I'll admit it's a hack job.
/underhanded But at least it's not just a copypasta job lolz.
That looks awesome! Reminds me of textures of Pam's or Chisel.