PETA MC server being created

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
My friend told me two years ago this was going to happen, I should have believed him.
Is this proper usage of MC mods(plugins)? And of MC itself?
There is no improper usage besides illegal usage. Peta can do whatever they want. If we are to question this we must question everything.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Really we need a human rights group to come in and stop all the pvp... Though if Peta is an evolutionist organization maybe killing cows and players are in the same vein.... :p
They'd also have to make it so we can't break flowers, because we share a lot of DNA with flowers and cows.
So breaking a flower is like breaking a human. And breaking a human is like breaking a cow :O

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
They'd also have to make it so we can't break flowers, because we share a lot of DNA with flowers and cows.
So breaking a flower is like breaking a human. And breaking a human is like breaking a cow :O
Because one has a differing opinion, even a large group like PETA doesn't make them bad. Wrong and misguided? Possibly, but they are free to make their server and people are free to visit or not visit it.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Because one has a differing opinion, even a large group like PETA doesn't make them bad. Wrong and misguided? Possibly, but they are free to make their server and people are free to visit or not visit it.
I never said they were a bad group. What they try to do is great. Cruelty to animals shouldn't exist. But they just seem to go about stuff the wrong way sometimes (mainly when they "attack" video games)

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
You can take our beef, but you can never take our POPPIES!!!!
I think some of what they do is great, but taken to extremes not so much. There not bad, just investing in the wrong thing.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.

Great- plants are now like animals. We're all like cannibals. Nice one.

but they are free to make their server and people are free to visit or not visit it.

Actually if that server was paid for via the public's donations, then I personally have a significant problem with this.
"Oh hey- you know that money you so generously gave us to help real animals? We're throwing it into a server so kiddies can play computer games and protect virtual animals!"
I haven't trolled a server before... I feel like this will be a good place to start.
How many animals can we cram into a room of cactus and fire?​

Last edited:

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Great- plants are now like animals. We're all like cannibals. Nice one.

Actually if that server was paid for via the public's donations, then I personally have a significant problem with this.
"Oh hey- you know that money you so generously gave us to help real animals? We're throwing it into a server so kiddies can play computer games and protect virtual animals!"​

"Putting Root in the Future Generation" is more like something they would say.

Frankly, this could end up being a good idea for them.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
lolz lets create a server to display meat grinders, slaughter houses, and 1000s of cows and chickens all in tiny spaces. :p Really.... People take this way to seriously. :D Also vegetarians disgust me, steak is the best food on the planet hands down. XD

Blaspheme! BOW BEFORE BACON YOU HEATHEN!

:p

Edit:

Vegetarians are murdering billions of carrots each year!

Reactions: Celestialphoenix

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
I can make fun of this for hours...

JOKE #1: Donate to PITA so they can take that money and use it for a minecraft server or 100

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
well, if they keep things to themselves and not bother other players with their views and thoughts
then again, this is PETA we're talking about

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Dear god, what is wrong with you people? You're talking about griefing a server just because you don't agree with their political ideologies!

I don't agree with them at all, but I at least have the respect not to harass them, no matter how bad they seem. Plus, as someone who had played on a build server, this server looks absolutely gorgeous, they've done a good job building, which I would have to give mad props to.

If you really don't want to support them, then just ignore the server altogether. If people get together to start trolling them, then that's effectively getting them more publicity, which is what PETA thrives off of. As the saying goes, 'All publicity is good publicity.'

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
If you really don't want to support them, then just ignore the server altogether. If people get together to start trolling them, then that's effectively getting them more publicity, which is what PETA thrives off of. As the saying goes, 'All publicity is good publicity.'
Bulls*** if you just ignore them then it entitles them to believe they can do whatever they want. Also while that saying may be true for them them, the bad publicity they have attracted from a major portion of the gaming community is certainly not helping with the animal rights cause.

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Bulls*** if you just ignore them then it entitles them to believe they can do whatever they want. Also while that saying may be true for them them, the bad publicity they have attracted from a major portion of the gaming community is certainly not helping with the animal rights cause.

Rule one of the internet: Don't feed the trolls. They're doing it to get a reaction, which it seems to be succeeding in.

Reactions: abculatter_2

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
If I were to grief the PETA server, I wouldn't break those buildings. They are too beautiful to break. I'd go for irony, such as animal overpopulation.
All the wheat carrots and seeds you can carry that's not bad just going green but gotta do population control yay for steak

Tankh

Jul 29, 2019
As soon as I find potatoes, I pretty much go completely vegetarian from then on, so I should be on good terms with PETA