PETA MC server being created

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I see a lot of potential in this, a lot of good ideas in the thread! Exponential growth... LOL I love it!

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Dear god, what is wrong with you people? You're talking about griefing a server just because you don't agree with their political ideologies!

I don't agree with them at all, but I at least have the respect not to harass them, no matter how bad they seem. Plus, as someone who had played on a build server, this server looks absolutely gorgeous, they've done a good job building, which I would have to give mad props to.

If you really don't want to support them, then just ignore the server altogether. If people get together to start trolling them, then that's effectively getting them more publicity, which is what PETA thrives off of. As the saying goes, 'All publicity is good publicity.'

Of course we are talking of grieifng a server due to their ideas.. How else would we protest it? :p It is minecraft after all.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Dear god, what is wrong with you people? You're talking about griefing a server just because you don't agree with their political ideologies!

I don't agree with them at all, but I at least have the respect not to harass them, no matter how bad they seem. Plus, as someone who had played on a build server, this server looks absolutely gorgeous, they've done a good job building, which I would have to give mad props to.

If you really don't want to support them, then just ignore the server altogether. If people get together to start trolling them, then that's effectively getting them more publicity, which is what PETA thrives off of. As the saying goes, 'All publicity is good publicity.'

I'm sorry, but I will grief their server because of atrocities they commit, while still maintaining the visage of the good samaritan "we love animals" organization. I mean, their campaign works. They make people believe their BS. Just look at you berating people for having the audacity to want to protest them in the same manner they protest other things that they don't agree with.

I am an animal lover, and I cannot stand PETA. I wish the worst possible things to happen to them and their supporters. I apologize if this offends you, or others, but I am not sorry for being a true animal lover.

Reactions: abculatter_2

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but I will grief their server because of atrocities they commit, while still maintaining the visage of the good samaritan "we love animals" organization. I mean, their campaign works. They make people believe their BS. Just look at you berating people for having the audacity to want to protest them in the same manner they protest other things that they don't agree with.

I am an animal lover, and I cannot stand PETA. I wish the worst possible things to happen to them and their supporters. I apologize if this offends you, or others, but I am not sorry for being a true animal lover.
:O I had no idea about this... I wonder what kind of protection plugins they are going to be running.... Griefers unite!

Reactions: midi_sec

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
90% of animals that end up in their shelters get euthanized.
Letting animals eat overdose of poison then letting the die from isnt what I imagined when someone says euthanized. Also isnt PETA goal to remove animals from places where they are being abused... Then they take them and kill them to put them out of there misery I guess...

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Letting animals eat overdose of poison then letting the die from isnt what I imagined when someone says euthanized. Also isnt PETA goal to remove animals from places where they are being abused... Then they take them and kill them to put them out of there misery I guess...
Yeah, that's exactly why I can't stand them. I have an amstaff, an american foxhound, and a saluki. All of my dogs are rescues/shelter dogs, two of them probably would have been killed by PETA, but they've been amazing.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
:O I had no idea about this... I wonder what kind of protection plugins they are going to be running.... Griefers unite!
Can block the animals in cause building a structure and sand and gravel falls kinda hard to protect against basic minecraft physics. Not saying it can't be done but thought none the less

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Can block the animals in cause building a structure and sand and gravel falls kinda hard to protect against basic minecraft physics. Not saying it can't be done but thought none the less

Push/lure them into cacti, fire/lava, off cliffs ect.
Though I still like the idea of overpopulation; as PETA server admin will have to go around killing the animals they wanted to protect.​

Chances are this'll be an adventure mode server; so interacting with the actual world might be difficult.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I know meat is good. I actually work at a butcher place and do all the fun stuff cutting grinding eating of meat. If you get enough entitys in a small space will that not cause lag on a server? Then to stop the lag they must kill all of what they stand against. Haha evil plans now.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I know meat is good. I actually work at a butcher place and do all the fun stuff cutting grinding eating of meat. If you get enough entitys in a small space will that not cause lag on a server? Then to stop the lag they must kill all of what they stand against. Haha evil plans now.
Push/lure them into cacti, fire/lava, off cliffs ect.
Though I still like the idea of overpopulation; as PETA server admin will have to go around killing the animals they wanted to protect.​

Chances are this'll be an adventure mode server; so interacting with the actual world might be difficult.

I like it. Its not technically illegal and it is ironic and sarcastic. Perfect. :D

Reactions: rdemay91

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, that's exactly why I can't stand them. I have an amstaff, an american foxhound, and a saluki. All of my dogs are rescues/shelter dogs, two of them probably would have been killed by PETA, but they've been amazing.
I have two labs. :p

Edit:Oops double post merger must be off. Sorry,,,

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
First off, I just want to say that not all vegetarians/vegans are so because they thing meat eating is wrong. I personally don't see it as immoral, and do it mainly because I've heard that, compared to diets that include meat, a diet primarily made of or entirely made of plants is usually better for you. (That's not to say that eating meat is always bad for you, nor that you cannot be healthy while eating meat. There is plenty of evidence of people living long, happy, healthy lives with a diet with meat.) Plants also usually take less resources to produce, but that's more to do with how we currently raise meat, since traditionally they have been used to convert inedible foods into usable foods.

Anyway, I also have heard about PETA's hypocracy, both in the euthanizations and also I once read a book about a zoo, and part of it was about how they bought some elephants that were going to be culled for overpopulation, and PETA protestors literally rained shit on their front lawns for it. (With a dump truck.) The FBI actually had to protect the elephants with a convoy, since they had heard that PETA was going to "interfere".
Basically, PETA said that it was better for the elephants to be shot and killed in the wild then to live captive in a zoo, where they would be taken care of to the best of the zoo's ability.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
First off, I just want to say that not all vegetarians/vegans are so because they thing meat eating is wrong. I personally don't see it as immoral, and do it mainly because I've heard that, compared to diets that include meat, a diet primarily made of or entirely made of plants is usually better for you. (That's not to say that eating meat is always bad for you, nor that you cannot be healthy while eating meat. There is plenty of evidence of people living long, happy, healthy lives with a diet with meat.) Plants also usually take less resources to produce, but that's more to do with how we currently raise meat, since traditionally they have been used to convert inedible foods into usable foods.

Anyway, I also have heard about PETA's hypocracy, both in the euthanizations and also I once read a book about a zoo, and part of it was about how they bought some elephants that were going to be culled for overpopulation, and PETA protestors literally rained shit on their front lawns for it. (With a dump truck.) The FBI actually had to protect the elephants with a convoy, since they had heard that PETA was going to "interfere".
Basically, PETA said that it was better for the elephants to be shot and killed in the wild then to live captive in a zoo, where they would be taken care of to the best of the zoo's ability.
I can respect that. Doing it for health reasons seems like a strong show of willpower as well. :p PETA seems to have interesting concepts of abuse, and what is good for animals.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Likewise I also respect that- its not my personal cup of tea; but I've some friends and family who are and I cater to that when I'm cooking for them.
For myself; I enjoy eating meat. Bacon is delicious. So is steak. I also abhor animal cruelty and despise those who encourage it. When I buy meat- I go to a local farm shop not the supermarket chain. Local free range produce. Also noticeably better quality/taste.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Likewise I also respect that- its not my personal cup of tea; but I've some friends and family who are and I cater to that when I'm cooking for them.
For myself; I enjoy eating meat. Bacon is delicious. So is steak. I also abhor animal cruelty and despise those who encourage it. When I buy meat- I go to a local farm shop not the supermarket chain. Local free range produce. Also noticeably better quality/taste.
Steak and bacon have to be some of the best food on the planet. Steak and Sprite.... Oops. I just drooled on my keyboard I think.... :p

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Steak and bacon yea pure taste of greatness. And same from the local places not supermarket chains. Of course I work in a local one. And buy all my meat from there. I cut, buy, cook, then enjoy. Great now I'm hungry luckily I get steak when I go home tonight.