[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Tomatoh

Jul 29, 2019
Now that you fixed quest accceptance? Does that mean they now complete and do not show as unvomplted in your book? does this effect already completed quests that showed as uncompleted in your book? or does it mean we would probably be better off starting again?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Now that you fixed quest accceptance? Does that mean they now complete and do not show as unvomplted in your book? does this effect already completed quests that showed as uncompleted in your book? or does it mean we would probably be better off starting again?
They will thankfully complete in the right manner now - that means no more "Ready for completion" after you completed them. I don't know how that will affect your current quest status, we'll see.

Basenji

Jul 29, 2019

Your current quests that you have submitted will still show ready for completion. It will allow you to claim reward again all its doing is giving you the reputation you won't get the reward items again and will then show Completed. All future quests that you do will complete properly that's how it worked when I was testing it / fixing it in single and my server

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

vicerious90

Jul 29, 2019
Just submitted 1.1.3, woot woot!

Changelog:

Additions:
-OpenComputers
-ProjectRed/Blue

Removals:
-Not Enough Keys - Might come back, for some reason it disabled sneaking

Changes:

-Added a Voidmetal Block - There ya go Ryan! - #94
-Added a recipe for Soul Fragment (Doesn't use up the orb) - #82
-Minefactory Reloaded now uses EnderIO and Thermal Expansion recipes - #84
-Botania's dyes now use Pam's Mortar and Pestle - Thanks Phoenixteam! - #96
-Re-enabled Botania's Smoky Quartz, changed the recipes of both versions
-> Made Flügel Tiara - Smokey Quartz version compatible with TT's Smokey Quartz
-Finally disabled MUD aka Mine&Battle Update Checker

Fixes:
-Servers now work again - Factorization 85
-Bamboo Shoots are now craftable into the crop-block form - #75
-No more conflict between skillet and iron dagger
-Made Aluminum (sighs Aluminium) smeltable - #88
-Fixed Essentia Seed Infusion - #92
-"Gravity for Everyone!" - Botania Quest, removed the ghost task - #80
-Analyzer now shows up in NEI
-Quests now complete in the right way - THANK YOU BASENJI <3
-Sonic Glasses are now disabled - #100
-Fluxed Trinkets now should work on servers - #95

As Bluepower and ProjectRed both went optional, please make SURE to CHECK your optional mods BEFORE you load up your world/server.
Speaking of servers, there are no "optional" mods in the server version which means you have to disable/remove the ones that you don't want or that would make doubled generation such as Bluepower and ProjectRed so you need to choose one of them ;)

ProjectBlue also was added alongside of ProjectRed so make sure to enable it when you use ProjectRed and vice versa if you don't want ProjectRed.

As always, have fun! :D

I was just about to start up a new world when I saw this. I think I will wait till this comes out now. I like Project Red a lot more than Blue Power.

trobbi33

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help set up a server for me and kids to play on at home? I have set one up before with the Monster mod pack but when I try the same thing with this it doesn't work. I am trying to set it up on a Mac. What I did in the past was:

Open Terminal
type cd, space, and drag the folder into to terminal and hit enter
Then I would drag the ServerStart.sh into terminal and hit enter and that would start the server.

This is not working for me with this pack, any ideas? Thanks

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help set up a server for me and kids to play on at home? I have set one up before with the Monster mod pack but when I try the same thing with this it doesn't work. I am trying to set it up on a Mac. What I did in the past was:

Open Terminal
type cd, space, and drag the folder into to terminal and hit enter
Then I would drag the ServerStart.sh into terminal and hit enter and that would start the server.

This is not working for me with this pack, any ideas? Thanks
What error are you getting?

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
Something that ive noticed on the single player that im playing difficulty is set to normal and i havent seen on mob nothing. am i missing something

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
i will also say im trying to run the server.bat file to set up a server for my crew to play on ive gone through and disabled all the mods that are disabled in the FTB launcher and it will not run. There is no crash report just jumps straight to the pause in the bat file and closes out the command window.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
ofc im using server version :) Journeymap is in mod folder at server version. thx
i will also say im trying to run the server.bat file to set up a server for my crew to play on ive gone through and disabled all the mods that are disabled in the FTB launcher and it will not run. There is no crash report just jumps straight to the pause in the bat file and closes out the command window.

I derped. Once I come back from work I will upload a fix immediately on the archive.

GwapoJosh

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I borked something up with this update but a lot of my Thaumcraft textures are messed up.. For example, Amber doesn't render in the world and just shows a window though the world.

Milonex

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I borked something up with this update but a lot of my Thaumcraft textures are messed up.. For example, Amber doesn't render in the world and just shows a window though the world.
Optifine does that. And you're lucky if it's just your thaumcraft's stuff, in my world, there was no EnderIO or TConst rendering, I just started this pack so it's almost like my entire base was a window though the world ^^

Reactions: Yulife

Eushwa

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine does that. And you're lucky if it's just your thaumcraft's stuff, in my world, there was no EnderIO or TConst rendering, I just started this pack so it's almost like my entire base was a window though the world ^^
I would agree with that. With optifine my botania flowers are invisible as well.