[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Updating factorization does eliminate the crash. However the server still fails to start with -
[17:39:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[17:39:34] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.
Try to disable Fluxed Trinkets. Try a new world. These are the points that Churroscraft did to get it working.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first time playing the pack, so brand new install using v1.1.2. To get the server working, I had to disable the following mods on the server:
  • Not Enough Keys (client only mod)
  • Journey Map (client only mod)
  • Fluxed Trinkets

And on the client I had to enable:
  • Gravi Suite
  • IC2 Nuclear Control
  • Industrialcraft 2 Experimental

I also had to install Factorization 0.8.88.5.

@Yulife :
The server also has the mods MobiusCore, Opis, and YABM enabled but those 3 mods are disabled on the client. Should they be enabled on the client? (Client can connect without them enabled.)

Last edited:

RexThor

Jul 29, 2019
Disabling fluxed trinkets got the server fixed and running. I used the download from the archive link (which doesn't include client mods), not the launcher. Thanks for the help.

DragoonPreston

Jul 29, 2019
Have you given any thoughts to adding "Aroma Backup" to the pack. I run this pack on my server ( so i can get better FPS ), and I've had this pack crash randomly 2 or 3 times now, in the past few days I've had it running. ( I think is my server but still ). I manually add this but I think others would like to have this in case bad things happen ( world corruption, super derps, etc. ).

In addition to that question, I'm wondering if i should wait to upgrade to 1.1.3, I saw mentions of you putting it out soon to fix some errors?

Anyway I'm loving the pack, and am going to turn it on now :D. Keep up your amazing work, I know I appreciate it, and I rather do think others do as well.

Edit: I think turning off Logging/Debuging in HEE and Gravestones fixed my crashes... Haven't had it do so since I did.

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
This is my first time playing the pack, so brand new install using v1.1.2. To get the server working, I had to disable the following mods on the server:
  • Not Enough Keys (client only mod)
  • Journey Map (client only mod)
  • Fluxed Trinkets

And on the client I had to enable:
  • Gravi Suite
  • IC2 Nuclear Control
  • Industrialcraft 2 Experimental

I also had to install Factorization 0.8.88.5.

@Yulife :
The server also has the mods MobiusCore, Opis, and YABM enabled but those 3 mods are disabled on the client. Should they be enabled on the client? (Client can connect without them enabled.)
I screwed up big times with the server version, it was probably too late when I made it, hehe. Will make a fixing version today, namely 1.1.3.

jeffpascal

Jul 29, 2019
I reduced from 8 gb ram to 4 and switched to multimc... And it seems to have stopped happening. I was punching sheep , jumping..normal gameplay. ...

Shadewing

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question. How do I disable mapwriter? It doesn't appear in the mods folder or the 'edit mod pack' dialogue.