[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
It's taking forever to generate a world in this mod pack. What's making it take so long?
A lot of generating stuff. Load up the world, go into chat, leave it like that and let it run for a good 5 or 10 minutes, that will generate everything in a good range :)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, sorry to dissapoint you guys but 1.1.3 won't come out this night. I've been working on it for the whole day but still it took too much time doing it as I ran into some issues. It will come out tomorrow morning or midday, not sure yet, but rather a tested and reviewed version than a rushed one, eh? ;)

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
Revert whatever NEI changes came in 1.1.2, it's back to how it was before 1.1.1, slow searches, it was fine

Gobble

Jul 29, 2019
love the idea of the mod but can't get it to work if i use the launcher all i get is mushroom biomes. I have tried and would prefer due to playing on a pan to have all the mods in a client side mod folder on my machine i.e. not use the launcher. i have pasted the log i get here can anyone tell me why i get the errors. I have removed a few mods that i see were optional from posts in this forum but still no change.
http://pastebin.com/KCNATKre
and
http://pastebin.com/KrLHbLXN

when i log on via the launcher the game loads but all mushrooms and i get messages about cofh and minefactoryreloaded being out of date.

I would also like to add forestry extras and mr crayfish mod to my own personal list.

I would love some help , Im a noob.

thanks in advance for a great mod pack - this will be my first

EDIT - is it to do with forge version I have the latest version

Last edited:

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
love the idea of the mod but can't get it to work if i use the launcher all i get is mushroom biomes. I have tried and would prefer due to playing on a pan to have all the mods in a client side mod folder on my machine i.e. not use the launcher. i have pasted the log i get here can anyone tell me why i get the errors. I have removed a few mods that i see were optional from posts in this forum but still no change.
http://pastebin.com/KCNATKre
and
http://pastebin.com/KrLHbLXN

when i log on via the launcher the game loads but all mushrooms and i get messages about cofh and minefactoryreloaded being out of date.

I would also like to add forestry extras and mr crayfish mod to my own personal list.

I would love some help , Im a noob.

thanks in advance for a great mod pack - this will be my first

EDIT - is it to do with forge version I have the latest version
You need to use Biomes o' Plenty as the world type, if you want vanilla biomes, enable the vanilla override in the BoP config.
CoFH and MFR are going to be updated in the next update.
Those 2 mods should be compatible, feel free to add them.

Waisse

Jul 29, 2019
Mine & Blate is outdated, the game keep spamming me this (and freezing for 1s). Can I safely update myself ?

Gobble

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much for your fast reply. I can't get past the click play and then i get the error report. its not loading even to the pick a world option. :( and Im too stupid to figure it out. I tried an older version of forge but still no luck currently i have forge 10.13.2.1230 - should I wait for 1.1.3 ? then try again

Last edited:

Kamran Mackey

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of generating stuff. Load up the world, go into chat, leave it like that and let it run for a good 5 or 10 minutes, that will generate everything in a good range :)

I mean when creating the world, I hit the Create World button, but it just sits there at "Building World" and doesn't move.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Just submitted 1.1.3, woot woot!

Changelog:

Additions:
-OpenComputers
-ProjectRed/Blue

Removals:
-Not Enough Keys - Might come back, for some reason it disabled sneaking

Changes:

-Added a Voidmetal Block - There ya go Ryan! - #94
-Added a recipe for Soul Fragment (Doesn't use up the orb) - #82
-Minefactory Reloaded now uses EnderIO and Thermal Expansion recipes - #84
-Botania's dyes now use Pam's Mortar and Pestle - Thanks Phoenixteam! - #96
-Re-enabled Botania's Smoky Quartz, changed the recipes of both versions
-> Made Flügel Tiara - Smokey Quartz version compatible with TT's Smokey Quartz
-Finally disabled MUD aka Mine&Battle Update Checker

Fixes:
-Servers now work again - Factorization 85
-Bamboo Shoots are now craftable into the crop-block form - #75
-No more conflict between skillet and iron dagger
-Made Aluminum (sighs Aluminium) smeltable - #88
-Fixed Essentia Seed Infusion - #92
-"Gravity for Everyone!" - Botania Quest, removed the ghost task - #80
-Analyzer now shows up in NEI
-Quests now complete in the right way - THANK YOU BASENJI <3
-Sonic Glasses are now disabled - #100
-Fluxed Trinkets now should work on servers - #95

As Bluepower and ProjectRed both went optional, please make SURE to CHECK your optional mods BEFORE you load up your world/server.
Speaking of servers, there are no "optional" mods in the server version which means you have to disable/remove the ones that you don't want or that would make doubled generation such as Bluepower and ProjectRed so you need to choose one of them ;)

ProjectBlue also was added alongside of ProjectRed so make sure to enable it when you use ProjectRed and vice versa if you don't want ProjectRed.

As always, have fun! :D

DaviePatriots

Jul 29, 2019
Watchful said that he got all the packs done and that the routine of ~24 hours should be there now again :)

Hmmm I got an entire Sunday that I'd love to be playing 1.1.3...is there anyway you could put the client/server downloads elsewhere until its on the launcher?

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to downgrade to 1.1.1? the performance hit in 1.1.2 is just ridiculous