[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Zeebo30

Jul 29, 2019
So I have a question maybe someone here can answer for me. I'm just starting out and I just managed to get my first red heart canister. I equip it and make sure my hunger is full so that I get the extra heart and... no extra heart. This isn't the first time this happened either it was happening to me in the Impact Flux modpack too. Can anyone explain why the heart canisters aren't working for me?

Edit: Ok so I had an idea that i got from the ore berry bushes. I noticed that the ore berry bushes you get from your quest book and the ones you get after breaking one you've placed don't stack together. I remembered there being some weird issue with pnumaticraft seeds and behind the scenes stuff not being right if the player didn't pick up the seeds from the ground so I decided to try throwing my canister on the ground and picking ti back up and what-do-ya-know! It worked!

tl;dr i fixed it myself.

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Does it require a vanilla crafting table? I loaded the secret test, got the fancy loading screen, didn't get the quest. Crafted a new one in my tinkers crafting table, still no go.
Erm, try a Metallurgic infuser.

Actually, in retrospect, I still need to fix that. I think I just realised why it's not working. I'll update the download later today with it fixed.
So I have a question maybe someone here can answer for me. I'm just starting out and I just managed to get my first red heart canister. I equip it and make sure my hunger is full so that I get the extra heart and... no extra heart. This isn't the first time this happened either it was happening to me in the Impact Flux modpack too. Can anyone explain why the heart canisters aren't working for me?

Edit: Ok so I had an idea that i got from the ore berry bushes. I noticed that the ore berry bushes you get from your quest book and the ones you get after breaking one you've placed don't stack together. I remembered there being some weird issue with pnumaticraft seeds and behind the scenes stuff not being right if the player didn't pick up the seeds from the ground so I decided to try throwing my canister on the ground and picking ti back up and what-do-ya-know! It worked!

tl;dr i fixed it myself.
\o/

Syco63

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Gideon, I don't know if this is an oversight or implemented. But all of the Forestry engines are craftable and all the railcraft engines are also craftable as well.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Erm, try a Metallurgic infuser.

Actually, in retrospect, I still need to fix that. I think I just realised why it's not working. I'll update the download later today with it fixed.
Ok, I will test it when you make it available. BTW it requires a Metallurgic infuser to craft one of the items for it.

pixelman_adam

Jul 29, 2019
what ı need to do in quest famous last words. I have tried every way to submit rowann door key and it doesnt submit. how do yoyu guys passed the first quest. İf anyone would explain me ı will be glad

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I will test it when you make it available. BTW it requires a Metallurgic infuser to craft one of the items for it.
Tried making it in a vanilla crafting table, no dice. I would like to know how all the people posting "just finished the pack, blah blah" managed to do so if the quest is broken? You can't see it even with a cheaty hqm book. I will call it a wrap here for me, Thanks to the pack maker, this was a great experience. Thanks to all the mod makers, coders and testers involved. I had a lot of fun (or frustration?) playing through it. I plan on tackling part 2 soon. Thanks again!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Tried making it in a vanilla crafting table, no dice. I would like to know how all the people posting "just finished the pack, blah blah" managed to do so if the quest is broken? You can't see it even with a cheaty hqm book. I will call it a wrap here for me, Thanks to the pack maker, this was a great experience. Thanks to all the mod makers, coders and testers involved. I had a lot of fun (or frustration?) playing through it. I plan on tackling part 2 soon. Thanks again!
Yeah, I forgot to make it Metadata independent, so it only accepted it when you crafted it with full charge >.>

That will be fixed soon.

And thank you for playing! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

kraziipwnage

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but for the quest "He Burns Me Skin" in "Demolition Lovers" I can't get past the first part (assuming there's more than one part) since it won't register that I've killed a wither skeleton. I spent a good 20 minutes just killing wither skeletons but it still won't work. Am I doing anything wrong?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if anyone else is having this issue but for the quest "He Burns Me Skin" in "Demolition Lovers" I can't get past the first part (assuming there's more than one part) since it won't register that I've killed a wither skeleton. I spent a good 20 minutes just killing wither skeletons but it still won't work. Am I doing anything wrong?
Blame Trajing

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I think you may have to kill the Wither there, not skeletons.

Syco63

Jul 29, 2019
So how exactly was AE made possible in the new update because I still do not see any recipe for certus?

It's not in yet. However, there is a beta pack floating around somewhere that has AE and Thaumcraft ready, as well as a few other mods.

Shh... it's a secret.

Yeokrast

Jul 29, 2019
I still can't play the pack after using a filter on my Pneumatictaft pressure chamber. Error log was posted a while back ago.