[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

Discussion in 'Gideonseymour' started by Gideonseymour, Jul 5, 2014.

1. metalim

metalim New Member

Can't start modpack at all.
    Error log: http://pastebin.com/4pji0Nag
    Tried clean install and versions 1.1.0-1.1.4 of the pack - no change.
    No issues with other packs, for example Crash Landing runs fine.
    Log says:
    Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: /Users/metalim/Downloads/mc/FTB/RunningRed/natives/liblwjgl.jnilib
    So I tested with copy of liblwjgl.jnilib from CrashLanding with following result: http://pastebin.com/whcgAhcR
    Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: chylex/hee/HardcoreEnderExpansion : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

No idea how to advance.

UPDATE:
    installing java 8 and redownloading the launcher fixes the issue. Auto-update of the launcher will not help.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  2. FnDragon

FnDragon New Member

Just wanted to post here to give some kudos. Great job on the pack, although I will say wither fights are "interesting" with a skyblock setting. I finished the entire thing (1.1.4), and was even able to get a ME system up and running before completing the quests entirely. (Wood Farm > Railcraft Steam Boilers > MFR Laser Drill will get you as much quartz as you want, given enough time). Perhaps there's a way to sneak in a custom Openblocks radio transmitter and a certain internet radio station? That would be pretty cool.

Anyway, all in all, great pack.

3. Puzzlemaster34

Puzzlemaster34 New Member

So um...I can't get the Mechanized quest in Drowning Lessons to show up. Is that still not fixed?

4. Gideonseymour

Gideonseymour Relatable Gamer Trusted User Retired Staff

Yeah, it's still broken. It'll be fixed in the upcoming update (shouldn't be too long now).
    Thanks, and I'll see what I can do about the radio ;)
    Seems like more of a launcher problem. I have no idea.

FnDragon likes this.
  5. Sorry, yet another question...
    Someone mentioned once they've picked the witchery route they can switch to the PneumaticCraft route. I picked the witchery route but I changed my mind too late, can somebody explain to me how I might switch to the other one?

6. Yeokrast

Yeokrast New Member

You have to "cheat" in order to do so. Use "/hqm edit" to get a cheat book, then unselect the witchery quest and select the pneumaticraft quest.

7. MjaxMajoran

MjaxMajoran New Member

Thought I would mention for the quest congealed blood, it's possible to name each individual location, the word NEW kinda pulled me out of it a bit otherwise loving it so far!

8. kostek00

kostek00 New Member

Strange, when I was afking minecraft suddenly started crashing and I can't get it up. Here is the crash log:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 02.12.14 20:06
    Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.api.altarRecipeRegistry.AltarRecipeRegistry.getItemForItemAndTier(AltarRecipeRegistry.java:45)
    at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.tileEntity.TEAltar.func_70316_g(TEAltar.java:544)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.api.altarRecipeRegistry.AltarRecipeRegistry.getItemForItemAndTier(AltarRecipeRegistry.java:45)
    at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.tileEntity.TEAltar.func_70316_g(TEAltar.java:544)

-- Tile entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Name: containerAltar // WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.tileEntity.TEAltar
    Block type: ID #3754 (tile.blockAltar // WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.block.BlockAltar)
    Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
    Block location: World: (-554,53,2304), Chunk: (at 6,3,0 in -35,144; contains blocks -560,0,2304 to -545,255,2319), Region: (-2,4; contains chunks -64,128 to -33,159, blocks -1024,0,2048 to -513,255,2559)
    Actual block type: ID #3754 (tile.blockAltar // WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.block.BlockAltar)
    Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)

-- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: Running Red
    All players: 0 total; []
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 626 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -6999002716373086483
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-550,64,2286), Chunk: (at 10,4,14 in -35,142; contains blocks -560,0,2272 to -545,255,2287), Region: (-2,4; contains chunks -64,128 to -33,159, blocks -1024,0,2048 to -513,255,2559)
    Level time: 4169008 game time, 5905252 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 64704 (now: false), thunder time: 104794 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
    If I read this right then Blood Altar is crashing minecraft because it has unsupported recipe which is strange because the only thing in altar is dirt or orb. Any suggestions how can I fix it?

9. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

I don't know what caused it, but if you want to try to fix it, backup the world, and World Edit out the altar that is causing the crash.

Gideonseymour likes this.
  10. Gideonseymour

I have never seen this before. I'd recommend doing what Padfoote said, and meanwhile, I'll look into what is causing this. Hrm.

11. kostek00

kostek00 New Member

I will send you my game save so you can have better look at it.

Edit: Yep, I was right it was blood altar crashing my game. After removing him with map editor I can get in the world.

Edit 2: OMG, my quest progress has been restarted completly.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  12. kuhwan

kuhwan New Member

Oh....here we go...

just in time as well...just after setting up an automated system for life essence :confused:
    [​IMG]

13. kostek00

kostek00 New Member

Tell me something, how can I make Icy Needle form Witchery?

14. Yeokrast

Yeokrast New Member

Icy Needles drop from the snowbell seeds when harvested. It's not a 100% chance drop.

15. kostek00

kostek00 New Member

That much I know but problem is you can't craft snowbell and they don't grow anywhere.

16. Gideonseymour

Bone meal on grass. It'll grow tall grass, which drops Snowbell seeds.

17. kostek00

kostek00 New Member

Oh right, bone meal on grass. <facepalm>

18. Adrii619

Adrii619 New Member

OMG... I saw my favourite Gameplays Youtuber and I saw the song list of You brought me your bullets brought you my love, and I punked rainbows, you are incredibly, MCR is my favourite band for 2 years, love you.

19. Yulife

Yulife New Member

Only a few numbers until 100.000 views ... :)

20. Gideonseymour

BMB78 likes this.