[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, back from Vacation. Update should be ready soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1414986472][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, here's a thing.
r12%201.PNG

Bs8dzSi.png
What am I looking at?

I think we should start using mod names that are acronyms in normal context.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
What am I looking at?

I think we should start using mod names that are acronyms in normal context.
A loading screen mod and thaumcraft support
There's actually three changes hinted in each image. For the first one, that's the first time launching the pack, if that helps.

And it would probably be easier if you had memory of the mods and quirks the pack has :p

Reactions: SatanicSanta

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
OK so All I can see is Ae1 ,TC support ,JABBA, WAILA, and the loading screen mod thing.
Dunno where you got WAILA, but yes, JABBA. WAILA has been there the whole time.

Another hint for one of the changes: That is a first-time launch. What's different about the logo that doesn't happen on a first launch normally?

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I searched the thread for "heaven help us" with no results and "blood rune" that didn't return anything useful. Has anyone seen an issue with the heaven help us quest? I have made the blood runes but manual detect doesn't detect?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Ok, I searched the thread for "heaven help us" with no results and "blood rune" that didn't return anything useful. Has anyone seen an issue with the heaven help us quest? I have made the blood runes but manual detect doesn't detect?
Erm, that would be a first. Let me take a look at it. There shouldn't be anything preventing it, unless you made a different type of rune.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Erm, that would be a first. Let me take a look at it. There shouldn't be anything preventing it, unless you made a different type of rune.
I made the standard blood rune, with 6 stone, 2 blank slates and the weak blood orb.

Edit: Restarted game and it detected. Odd but its working now, thanks.

Last edited:

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
I made the standard blood rune, with 6 stone, 2 blank slates and the weak blood orb.

Edit: Restarted game and it detected. Odd but its working now, thanks.

So crafted, failed to recognize, charged, failed to recognize. Did anyone get the basic energy cube to unlock?